What does pussy taste/smell like

eiegta

eiegta

Vanity is the flatterer of the soul
No weird stuff, just wondering

Rotten fish in its natural state. Chemicals right after showering (probably). Rotten fish one day after a day of showering.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Framemogger69, optimisticzoomer, geenk worg and 7 others
That’s like asking someone “what happens after you die?”

You won’t get a good answer until you experience it yourself

• +1
Reactions: eiegta
Most don’t smell like anything, if you chance upon one who smells like the Bergen fish market then you just got unlucky

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, Shade91, LancasteR and 9 others
That’s like asking someone “what happens after you die?”

You won’t get a good answer until you experience it yourself
Probably the answer I needed to hear

Heaven

• +1
Reactions: Bomber517
Walk into a female bathroom on a moist hot day. And take a whiff of a trash bag. Dead raccoons

• JFL
Reactions: aleksander, JL~, Imretarded? and 1 other person
Rotten fish in its natural state. Chemicals right after showering (probably). Rotten fish one day after a day of showering.
Because of the bacteria?

How the fuck am I exposed to know?

• JFL
Reactions: User28823 and rexylkmxg
Most don’t smell like anything, if you chance upon one who smells like the Bergen fish market then you just got unlucky
True, but I am always reluctant to have oral sex, masturbate her, because of that.

I think it is due to yeast infection. Rotten fish smell

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
depends on day

it smells different all the time. if girl is ovulating it kinda smells and taste a little sweet. sometimes tastes like iron/metal

but most of the times it smells and tastes like nothing or not much if the girl has normal ph value and cleans herself (with water only, soap is bad for pussys)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and <6PSLcel
Stacy pussy smells like lavender and roses and it tastes like good swiss chocolate. The rest smell like rotten fish and taste like horse feces dretched in acid.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bomber517 and <6PSLcel
I think it is due to yeast infection. Rotten fish smell
It’s always been compared to fish, sometimes rotten fish. Perhaps you are on to something.

But wtf makes it stink
It’s a cavity. Cavities stink. Probably due to bacteria. They like wet environments. And that’s exactly what a vagina is; a wet cavity. Perfect breeding ground for bacteria, I would assume.

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
It depends on how long it has been since she last washed, and how many times or never got wet in that window of time + ovulation further complicates things

As others have said, it only tastes like skin, so nothing, or as an iron or a battery (lick a piece of iron or a watch battery or something to feel like it) or like a rotting fish

All you can do is make sure it's washed before you go near it, nothing else you can do :feelshehe:

It depends on how long it has been since she last washed, and how many times or never got wet in that window of time + ovulation further complicates things

As others have said, it only tastes like skin, so nothing, or as an iron or a battery (lick a piece of iron or a watch battery or something to feel like it) or like a rotting fish

All you can do is make sure it's washed before you go near it, nothing else you can do :feelshehe:
Imagine the pussy of the foid in the video you have attached. With dark trimmed hair...

Grilled chicken

Smells like buttery garlic mashed potatoes with cheesy creamy broccoli on the side

it looks like a big mac that has been stepped on but is really way worse

It’s a cavity. Cavities stink. Probably due to bacteria. They like wet environments. And that’s exactly what a vagina is; a wet cavity. Perfect breeding ground for bacteria, I would assume.
My dick head smells like fish :feelsree:
I can wash it and not long after it will smell like that. It's not even smegma

Imagine the pussy of the foid in the video you have attached. With dark trimmed hair...

My dick head smells like fish :feelsree:
I can wash it and not long after it will smell like that. It's not even smegma
That’s because you stick your dick in your wife. Blame her.

• Woah
Reactions: optimisticzoomer