What does Ritalin feel like?

vermillioncorefan

vermillioncorefan

Dialogue of a lonely man and his fan. | WWRD?
I’m using it for focus and if it gets me high too that’s a plus.

@MoggerGaston @TsarTsar444 @ElTruecel

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and MaghrebGator
I took an SNRI for 10 years to help my adhd. But I switched to adderall recently.

Personally it’s just really weak and doesn’t do much for my in attentiveness and pacing

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Tallooksmaxxer, guilty and 2 others
nothing

it has 0 effect on me

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and MaghrebGator
@Ritalincel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: atlantean, 5'7 zoomer, vermillioncorefan and 1 other person
I took an SNRI for 10 years to help my adhd. But I switched to adderall recently.

Personally it’s just really weak and doesn’t do much for my in attentiveness and pacing
I will probably start Aderall these days. How it is?

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
I will probably start Aderall these days. How it is?
it is very powerful in my experience and it didn’t make me want to move but it made any paper/computer work that i had to do look very easy. for example my schoolwork looked way easier and i understood it all instantly once the adderal kicked in. but it made me grind the fuck out of my teeth and my mouth would bleed so im doing ritalin instead now

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, 6PSLcel and MaghrebGator
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and MaghrebGator
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399, raleqtambrobret and MaghrebGator
bought like 100 tabs. did nothin. gonna go to waste

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and vermillioncorefan
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and vermillioncorefan
just slows you down and makes you more focused on the task at hand

• +1

pretty much this, its not intense

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, ElTruecel and vermillioncorefan
it is very powerful in my experience and it didn’t make me want to move but it made any paper/computer work that i had to do look very easy. for example my schoolwork looked way easier and i understood it all instantly once the adderal kicked in. but it made me grind the fuck out of my teeth and my mouth would bleed so im doing ritalin instead now
hmm so one would need to wear gum sheilds on it or something

• +1
hmm so one would need to wear gum sheilds on it or something
yea or chew gum but gum shields would be ideal, but that couldn’t stop the dry mouth. i hope ritalin isn’t as bad as adderal with the dry mouth tho. my mouth literally has scars from how bad it was

good for focusing on shit u find boring. just make sure to start doing the work ur supposed to be doing as soon as you've taken it or theres a chance u accidentally hyperfocus on some bullshit

also the comedown makes u feel kinda empty if u took too much and u become irritated

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999, Deleted member 20399 and vermillioncorefan
good for focusing on shit u find boring. just make sure to start doing the work ur supposed to be doing as soon as you've taken it or theres a chance u accidentally hyperfocus on some bullshit

also the comedown makes u feel kinda empty if u took too much and u become irritated
does it make u horny? that was my main problem with adderal, i would get distracted af and start texting my girl cuz i was way too horny even on the prescribed dose. idk how to tell my psychiatrist that tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
does it make u horny? that was my main problem with adderal, i would get distracted af and start texting my girl cuz i was way too horny even on the prescribed dose.
i've never experienced that

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and vermillioncorefan
it makes me feel high, its good

• +1
Ritalin is horrible really they tried to give me a dose when I was 6

• +1

nah. idk my heart beats like crazy but I will try it out tmr but I have found that caffeine works better for me

And pigs fly, JFL at adderall being weak :feelshaha:
if only you knew how insane that sounds. Imagine comparing and disrespecting amphetamines with SNRI's or caffeine :fuk:
Probably not real or severely underdosed

Ritalin is utter shit for me OP, it makes me very anxious and my personality becomes cucked, like i could barely speak, just all timid

And pigs fly, JFL at adderall being weak :feelshaha:
if only you knew how insane that sounds. Imagine comparing and disrespecting amphetamines with SNRI's or caffeine :fuk:
Probably not real or severely underdosed
You’re an ntfag bud. I legit take 1 - 2 pills of it daily

I see. the one i use is concerta on the lowest dose
concerta is extended release so it barely has a comedown especially if you're on the lowest dose. if u really wanna feel high try splitting the pill in two so u get all the methylphenidate at the same time.

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and Eduardo DOV
concerta is extended release so it barely has a comedown especially if you're on the lowest dose. if u really wanna feel high try splitting the pill in two so u get all the methylphenidate at the same time.
Idk, i already feel good taking it the conventional way.
I rarely use it either, only when I'm in a very bad mood.

• +1
Reactions: fuse

I agree, scrolled the org today instead of studying immediately after my dose and I’m still here right now fuarkkkkk, concentration definitely improves tenfold for me but it doesn’t change your motivation, I know if I make myself start something shitty I won’t stop tho

• +1
Concerta is very subtle

• +1
442.jpg