What does someone need to do to achieve this bodytype?

D

Deleted member 27890

Iron
Let's say someone has a bodytype that's skinnyfat or something between skinnyfat and chubby. Height around 5'9 and a weight of around 81kg.
This person has no experience in exercising and is very weak (can't even do a single proper push up)

What does this person need to do to achieve a body like this:

What exercises should he do at the gym?
How should he start?
What diet should he eat?
How long would it take?

and is very weak (can't even do a single proper push up)
If it's really that bad and you're not exxagerating it you should first know what exactly could be causing that weakness imo. It could be that lack of muscle mass could not be your only concern, but heavy sedentarism, bad testosterone levels, weak bones, or even something else

If it's really that bad and you're not exxagerating it you should first know what exactly could be causing that weakness imo.
never exercised in my life. I have been a lazy fuck since childhood and never enjoyed running around and being active, even in elementary school. I always preferred reading, TV and video games
It could be that lack of muscle mass could not be your only concern, but heavy sedentarism, bad testosterone levels, weak bones, or even something else
can't you fix those once you start exercising? Doesn't exercising result in higher T levels?

never exercised in my life. I have been a lazy fuck since childhood and never enjoyed running around and being active, even in elementary school. I always preferred reading, TV and video games
If that's the case dang, it could have impacted on your growth at least a bit and would probably make it harder for you at the start, don't let that unmotivate you though.

can't you fix those once you start exercising? Doesn't exercising result in higher T levels?
Don't take everything I'll say here as 100% confirmed facts, but

Heavy sedentarism: can obviously be fixed with exercising but it could make starting more difficult (as I said about not having exercised)

Bad testosterone levels and weak bones are harder to fix though, on one hand it's true exercising can increase T levels, but this also depends on how your levels already are in the first place. If they're really low (around less than 300 mg), that can be a quite huge problem. Do you know what your t levels were recently?

For weak bones I don't know much about the ways to make it better but they can also depend on your age, how old are you?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27890
never got tested, but I think they're quite low since I can't grow a proper beard
There are beard genetics involved though, you should get a blood test done if you can. Probably not that low but do make sure.

If you were still in puberty taking calcium could help, idk about adults though, maybe it could still help I guess. There are probably other ways to fortify bones but I don't know much about them (although you gotta know if your bones are even weak in the first place JFL).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27890
There are a lot to cover.
In general:
Get strong with progressive overload, eat healthy, muscles will follow.
Youtubers i'd recommend:
GVS, Revival Fitness, BaldOmniman, Alex leonidas, Natural hypertrophy

• +1
Reactions: Sub0 and Deleted member 27890