What does this hollow cheek jaw mean? What's the cause

Swolepenisman

Swolepenisman

Kraken
Screenshot 20200101 2218142
Screenshot 20200101 2217172
Screenshot 20200101 2219002
ok so obviously this is with camera flash and pointing the camera up at my face so it's fraud but other than that I'm not jutting, clenching or sucking cheeks, but when camera is level with my face these hollows aren't there
Screenshot 20200101 2221202
as you can see not hollow anymore so what does that mean if anything think maybe downward growth idk or does everybody have those hollows when picture taken from that angle

forward growth maxilla

high cheekbones

low bf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
  • +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, I'mme, BigBoy and 2 others
Screenshot_20200101-222120~2.png

I can already tell by this photo that you don't have a protruding maxilla. It's not recessed though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
U dont need high cheekbones u just need them to be forwards grown
true but not low set ones.

if u have low enough BF you can get them (look at holocaust pics)

just starve yourself to 5% BF and get under eye fillers so u don’t look dead
So I lack those that's why those don't show when facing direct forward as much as much as when looking down
idk what that means but you need to drop a shit ton in weight if u want hollows tbh.

• +1
Reactions: I'mme
Screenshot_20200101-222120~2.png

I can already tell by this photo that you don't have a protruding maxilla. It's not recessed though.
Yeah my failos are having bad nose and average maybe slight below eye area which main prob is under eye support and orbital rims luckily I have white tan surfer pheno for the most part so I'm haloed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 2756
Yeah my failos are having bad nose and average maybe slight below eye area which main prob is under eye support and orbital rims luckily I have white tan surfer pheno for the most part so I'm haloed
exact same pheno bro, it's a good one to have

• +1
exact same pheno bro, it's a good one to have
So how recceded is my maxilla ik forward growth is one of the best traits there's not many attractive ppl without it I've seen some ppl say gandy and Brad Pitt are recceded but I'm not sure

idk what that means but you need to drop a shit ton in weight if u want hollows tbh.
Not really mine are low andI still have hollow cheeks

• +1

Auswitzmaxxing will obliterate ur collagen

So how recceded is my maxilla ik forward growth is one of the best traits there's not many attractive ppl without it I've seen some ppl say gandy and Brad Pitt are recceded but I'm not sure
you don't have a recessed maxilla, you can either have a forward grown maxilla, a flat maxilla, a downward grown or recessed maxilla, and finally a protruding maxilla. Forward grown and protruding obviously being the one you want.

You've kinda got a flat maxilla from what I can see, but that's based off of one photo.

• +1
Reactions: I'mme and Deleted member 2846
you don't have a recessed maxilla, you can either have a forward grown maxilla, a flat maxilla, a downward grown or recessed maxilla, and finally a protruding maxilla. Forward grown and protruding obviously being the one you want.

You've kinda got a flat maxilla from what I can see, but that's based off of one photo.
what’s the diff btw protruding and forward growth?

is protruding just the mouth area?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
Do the muscles you use to smile have anything to do with it? Like does the size of it matter?

what’s the diff btw protruding and forward growth?

is protruding just the mouth area?
protruding is where the whole maxilla is forward grown, and blocky, like if you were to look at somebody with a protruding maxilla you'd notice the actual maxillary bone on their face. Forward grown maxilla is less noticeable, but you'd know somebody was attractive if they had a forward grown maxilla you just wouldn't really be able to pinpoint why they are attractive.

• +1
protruding is where the whole maxilla is forward grown, and blocky, like if you were to look at somebody with a protruding maxilla you'd notice the actual maxillary bone on their face. Forward grown maxilla is less noticeable, but you'd know somebody was attractive if they had a forward grown maxilla you just wouldn't really be able to pinpoint why they are attractive.
the dude in ur avi has protruding i imagine

View attachment 212853View attachment 212854these are from last yr they might give better vision but I think it's prob flat maxilla
it's even bad actually.
the dude in ur avi has protruding i imagine
yes, 100%.

The chances of being unattractive are very low if you have a good protruding maxilla unless your mandible is chronically recessed, in which case it probably won't be due to a forward grown maxillary area.

Maxilla will always be the most important bone, second is mandible.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: I'mme and BigBoy
it's even bad actually.

yes, 100%.

The chances of being unattractive are very low if you have a good protruding maxilla unless your mandible is chronically recessed, in which case it probably won't be due to a forward grown maxillary area.

Maxilla will always be the most important bone, second is mandible.
So reccesed I think definitely grown down too

Same exact pheno and case as @PrettyBoyMaxxing:feelshehe:

• +1
So should I try and take some better pics from side too see and my orbital rims are bad
If u want to. I imagine you wouldnt want ur face leaked on this forum

• +1
If u want to. I imagine you wouldnt want ur face leaked on this forum
Yeah true idk why I'm even on here prob cause my parents perma grounded me and I'm never allowed to leave and they strict so I wind up finding sites like this. Can't wait till 18 so can enroll myself in high school and move out

Yeah true idk why I'm even on here prob cause my parents perma grounded me and I'm never allowed to leave and they strict so I wind up finding sites like this. Can't wait till 18 so can enroll myself in high school and move out
Oh youre that guy.

How would you enroll in high school at 18? Thats the age people graduate.

Also isnt that illegal? Are you homechooled?

• +1
Oh youre that guy.

How would you enroll in high school at 18? Thats the age people graduate.
Cause I haven't done school in yrs so I won't be graduated so I'll enroll and they'll prob put me back or something

Cause I haven't done school in yrs so I won't be graduated so I'll enroll and they'll prob put me back or something
When is the last time you went to a physical school? And Im sorry man, they wont. They assume your parents are homeachooling you and giving you proper education.

When is the last time you went to a physical school? And Im sorry man, they wont. They assume your parents are homeachooling you and giving you proper education.
Yeah but the worst part is I was always the most popular kid and even tho I don't go to the schools everyone there knows and likes me but I'm stuck here when I could be living as a teen should be instead I dwell the internet and find sites like bestgore and this fr I think me being on here at this point is from insecurity cause from being forced to be isolated by my parents

AirBrush 20200101161349

Maxila is the most blessed area to be gifted in as a white. I have a downward grown maxia, it is what it is tho

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
bro you have the typical balkan house lol those white stuff hanging gives it away immediately
I don't remember you being from these parts jfl

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
I don't remember you being from these parts jfl
haha im turkish but have bulgarian roots, we have that white thing in turkey like moms knit that shit for everything, call it "dantel"

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 2846
forward growth maxilla

high cheekbones

low bf
I have all except low bf. I must be around 16-18.

But what's stopping me from having hollow cheeks is short mandible.

So adding to the list:

1. Forward grown maxilla

2. Projecting high/medium cheekbones

3. Low bf

4. Long mandible and chin of male model. (Blamecox has amazing lower third)

• +1