What does Xangsane do with his life

Jamaldickjavontus

Jamaldickjavontus

💰💵
wtf do you do in your life dude,if I try I can barely put up 100 posts in a day HOW TF DO YOU HAVE 140 k posts nigga and shut up with the weird corny hurricane tornado shit you sound like a actual bot wtf I thought you where a bot when I first seen your acc and I still do no way a functional human has enough time to rot this crazy on the internet.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado, AutisticGymcel and sportsmogger
images

@Xangsane he sees.org more than he sees his family btw

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial
Pretty much sitting with this set-up on his basment, using his dozens of alts.

• JFL
Reactions: ascension, Costcosuperstore, Xangsane and 1 other person
The virgin occasional user vs the Chad giga spammer

wtf do you do in your life dude,if I try I can barely put up 100 posts in a day HOW TF DO YOU HAVE 140 k posts nigga and shut up with the weird corny hurricane tornado shit you sound like a actual bot wtf I thought you where a bot when I first seen your acc and I still do no way a functional human has enough time to rot this crazy on the internet.

pat me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Jamaldickjavontus