What dosage of accutane should I run?

D

Deleted member 5927

Lurker
My gay Jew dermatologist will not give me accutane again, I don't know what dose I ran before but it was a low dosage. I've been on antibiotics for like 4 fucking years and I just stopped taking them from advice from a doctor in person. She said ignore my dermatologist. I need accutane again but what dosage should I run. Also is that shit off pctexpress.com legit? It's like $3 for 10 10mg pills so if I ran 20mg a day that would be $3 for 5 days or $18 a month. Anyone got any advice for me? Also as you can see my skin looks terrible, it's naturally EXTREMELY greasy, before my first dose of accutane 2 years ago I used to be as greasy as a fucking cooking pan after 2 hours of not washing my face. I used to have to wash my face literally once every 2 hours it was so painful to even touch my face as well. It's calmed down a lot but after quitting antibiotics my face is breaking out like crazy. I also have cystic hormonal acne, it's around my mouth as you can see which means it's hormonal.

Attachments

• IMG_20200518_123750.jpg
    IMG_20200518_123750.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 70
I am doing 20 mg alternative day,researchers showed that alternative day is as efficient as every day.

• +1
Reactions: Edgar
I had similar acne problem and I took 10mg accutane for 6 months which cleared up my skin. Never had a large breakout since then. If there cake 1-2 new zits I’d just eliminate them with salicylic acid.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1849
Did you get it off PCT?
No taobao.Man listen
I ordered like 124 pills of 10 mg for 15-20$
It was hard to get this medicine...
I did my research
And i found alternative day is as efficient as everyday after 8 weeks.
10 mg is not too powerful so 20 mg is the best.Low dosage is very efficient,it's like high dosage but without sides effect(many studies show that).
.So my plan is 20 mg alternative day.
20 mg=2 pills of 10 mg.
So i have 60 intake.
But with alternative day it's equal to 120 days.
120 days =4 months=16 weeks.
Epic win
And longer dosage>high dosage

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1849
expresspct is legit although shipping is very long cuz of covid

20mg acctuane eod should work well.
No taobao.Man listen
I ordered like 124 pills of 10 mg for 15-20$
It was hard to get this medicine...
I did my research
And i found alternative day is as efficient as everyday after 8 weeks.
10 mg is not too powerful so 20 mg is the best.Low dosage is very efficient,it's like high dosage but without sides effect(many studies show that).
.So my plan is 20 mg alternative day.
20 mg=2 pills of 10 mg.
So i have 60 intake.
But with alternative day it's equal to 120 days.
120 days =4 months=16 weeks.
Epic win
And longer dosage>high dosage
I wish I was 6ft and done growing rn.

Ok thanks bro I just wish I didn't have to do all these gay blood tests and shit I would do accutane right now if I could. How long is the shipping bro you guys are giving me hope.

I can't take accutane right now because I am sworn into the US military and have to go to basic training (boot camp) in the summer for 2 months essentially and my skin would fucking peel off if I did accutane then went into the summer sun. Also they do blood tests and last time I took accutane from my Jewish dermatologist, my liver function went down and my triglyceride levels went high so this time around I'm going to take niacin again and do it for 5 months and see what happens. Hopefully I don't kill myself but I would literally lose a finger rn if it meant I could have clear skin for life jfl.

Last edited by a moderator:

I wish I was 6ft and done growing rn.
The shipping is too expensive buddy.Taobao >all
Ok thanks bro I just wish I didn't have to do all these gay blood tests and shit I would do accutane right now if I could. How long is the shipping bro you guys are giving me hope.
Yeah man,people on reddit are Low T faggot.Doctors are faggot,bloods are shit.Sides effects are not here.They are just faggot.

The shipping is too expensive buddy.Taobao >all

Yeah man,people on reddit are Low T faggot.Doctors are faggot,bloods are shit.Sides effects are not here.They are just faggot.
What's taobao is it another source you are saying? Also I don't give a fuck if the shipping costs $60 I need accutane badly

I can't take accutane right now because I am sworn into the US military and have to go to basic training (boot camp) in the summer for 2 months essentially and my skin would fucking peel off if I did accutane then went into the summer sun. Also they do blood tests and last time I took accutane from my Jewish dermatologist, my liver function went down and my triglyceride levels went high so this time around I'm going to take niacin again and do it for 5 months and see what happens. Hopefully I don't kill myself but I would literally lose a finger rn if it meant I could have clear skin for life jfl.
shipping was a month for me, ordered nolvadex but I'm not gonna use it, I'll just throw it out tbh. I'm ordering antibiotics, retin-a and adapalene from reliable rx pharamcy soon though.

Start fasting, and go on carnivore diet.

What's taobao is it another source you are saying? Also I don't give a fuck if the shipping costs $60 I need accutane badly
Taobao is like Chinese Amazon,right ?
You need to use an agent (the agent will buy fot you and will ship to you,cause as a foreigner you can't buy directly from Taobao).
124 pills cost 13$ +shipping from your agent which is like maximum 10 $
BUT Taobao want a chinese prescription.
I tried 10 times,9 times they wanted it.And the last ,they didn't ask the prescription.
And i got my accutane :)

it seems acne is the least of your problems :feelswhere:

it seems acne is the least of your problems :feelswhere:
??? fucking stupid faggot, kill yourself.
Taobao is like Chinese Amazon,right ?
You need to use an agent (the agent will buy fot you and will ship to you,cause as a foreigner you can't buy directly from Taobao).
124 pills cost 13$ +shipping from your agent which is like maximum 10 $
BUT Taobao want a chinese prescription.
I tried 10 times,9 times they wanted it.And the last ,they didn't ask the prescription.
And i got my accutane :)
what does any of this mean, how the fuck do I get an agent, how the fuck do I get prescription in chinese

• JFL
Reactions: WannaBeA6
My gay Jew dermatologist will not give me accutane again, I don't know what dose I ran before but it was a low dosage. I've been on antibiotics for like 4 fucking years and I just stopped taking them from advice from a doctor in person. She said ignore my dermatologist. I need accutane again but what dosage should I run. Also is that shit off pctexpress.com legit? It's like $3 for 10 10mg pills so if I ran 20mg a day that would be $3 for 5 days or $18 a month. Anyone got any advice for me? Also as you can see my skin looks terrible, it's naturally EXTREMELY greasy, before my first dose of accutane 2 years ago I used to be as greasy as a fucking cooking pan after 2 hours of not washing my face. I used to have to wash my face literally once every 2 hours it was so painful to even touch my face as well. It's calmed down a lot but after quitting antibiotics my face is breaking out like crazy. I also have cystic hormonal acne, it's around my mouth as you can see which means it's hormonal.
Wtf why are girls on this???

If you do it on your own anyway, adjust the dosage based on your side effects. Higher the dosage, faster the results. It would be good to monitor your liver with blood tests.

If you do it on your own anyway, adjust the dosage based on your side effects. Higher the dosage, faster the results. It would be good to monitor your liver with blood tests.
non insurance covered blood tests cost $4000 out of pocket. would rather just freeball it for a few months with niacin and just pray nothing happens. I've been on accutane before.

• JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII
I looked like literal peperoni pizza in early 2019 and i got some IsoGalen (accutane) and started in August 2019, I took 20mg a day for a monthh, literally after 2 weeks all the acne was gone on my face, after a month and a half all my body acne was gone.
I did
-20mg a day 1 month
-40mg a day 1 month
-60 mg a day 1 month
-40mg a day 1 month
-20mg a day 1 month

But my fucking acne is coming back so i think i'll do it again in June-July

I looked like literal peperoni pizza in early 2019 and i got some IsoGalen (accutane) and started in August 2019, I took 20mg a day for a monthh, literally after 2 weeks all the acne was gone on my face, after a month and a half all my body acne was gone.
I did
-20mg a day 1 month
-40mg a day 1 month
-60 mg a day 1 month
-40mg a day 1 month
-20mg a day 1 month

But my fucking acne is coming back so i think i'll do it again in June-July
Screenshotted. Thanks bro. Will try it myself but I don't think I will go that high with the doses. Accutane made me get these dark spots on my skin so I want to keep the doses relatively low to avoid that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6902
500 mg every 2 hours or just kys tbh

Screenshotted. Thanks bro. Will try it myself but I don't think I will go that high with the doses. Accutane made me get these dark spots on my skin so I want to keep the doses relatively low to avoid that.
Yeah tbh 20mg got rid of all my acne in about 2 weeks lol so going up to 60mg was overkill and unnecessary.

Btw i recommend not to take accutane in the winter months as the lips and skin get extremely dry and nose bleeds will happen often due to the inner walls on the nose cracking, best to take it in spring and summer. Always keep a carmex on you, for your lips.
500 mg every 2 hours or just kys tbh
I read a story of a guy who took 200mg or something like that and he said his skin peeled off on his pillow one night lmao

Yeah tbh 20mg got rid of all my acne in about 2 weeks lol so going up to 60mg was overkill and unnecessary.

Btw i recommend not to take accutane in the winter months as the lips and skin get extremely dry and nose bleeds will happen often due to the inner walls on the nose cracking, best to take it in spring and summer. Always keep a carmex on you, for your lips.

I read a story of a guy who took 200mg or something like that and he said his skin peeled off on his pillow one night lmao
accutane makes skin more sun sensitive.

i don't know about your situation but my older sister have used antibiotics for 5 years and it didn't help at all. we have red face and greasy skin as in our family.
she and i have rosecea too and some systic acne (not too much) .
since she got no help with antibiotics, i've used 40 mg of accutane for 7 month, it did give me god tier skin. fuck antiboiotics and alternative treatments.
accutane is a miracle drug.
so if you don't have liver problems go with accutane. other drugs are cope. just do check your liver comprehently. be safe and well bro.