What dose of Aromasin should I take?

lendarium007

lendarium007

Iron
I am 17 years old, I recently had wrist X-rays, and the doctor said my growth plates are still open. My estradiol is at 19 pg/mL. I want to start taking aromasin to begin hGH at the start of next year.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Codeinlover
I am 17 years old, I recently had wrist X-rays, and the doctor said my growth plates are still open. My estradiol is at 19 pg/mL. I want to start taking aromasin to begin hGH at the start of next year.
The dose of hgh u need to grow above the height u would naturally reach will fk ur facial features up. But if u still want to go ahead if ur natty 1 pill will easily crush ur estrogen to nothing. Ur gna feel like shit though btw just a heads up.

• +1
Reactions: lendarium007
The dose of hgh u need to grow above the height u would naturally reach will fk ur facial features up. But if u still want to go ahead if ur natty 1 pill will easily crush ur estrogen to nothing. Ur gna feel like shit though btw just a heads up.
I am thinking about starting with 6.25 mg (1/4 of a pill) on alternate days. Do you think this might be safer? I intend to have tests to monitor my estradiol.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Codeinlover and SubhumanCurrycel
so what else did the doctor say, maybe you forgot to ask him for the hgh

• +1
I am thinking about starting with 6.25 mg (1/4 of a pill) on alternate days. Do you think this might be safer? I intend to have tests to monitor my estradiol.
Ais are strong so its definitely gonna crash ur e but that’s a fine dose

• +1
Tht will be fine 1/4 a pill literally lowers rly low in bbers running 1 gram of test with loads of excess estrogen. Isnt the point to crush estrogen to nothing to stop growth plates closing? Monitor ur blood work cholesterol etc aswell because low estrogen screws tht up.

• +1
so what else did the doctor say, maybe you forgot to ask him for the hgh
Well, I didn’t mention the treatment with AI and HGH to him. All he told me was that everything was fine with my tests, there was nothing above or below the recommended levels. He even said that my HGH was already high and that my growth plates were open and that I would probably still grow. However, I want to increase my height potential, which is why I plan to start this treatment. I want to try to grow 1 to 2 inches with this (sorry for the English errors).

• JFL
Reactions: Codeinlover
Tht will be fine 1/4 a pill literally lowers rly low in bbers running 1 gram of test with loads of excess estrogen. Isnt the point to crush estrogen to nothing to stop growth plates closing? Monitor ur blood work cholesterol etc aswell because low estrogen screws tht up.
Yes, from what I’ve researched here, if I can keep estrogen in the range of 10-15 pg/ml, I can delay the closure of the growth plates. I intend to start with HGH as soon as possible and don’t plan to stay on this for too long due to the side effects. I want to try to keep my estrogen within that range, and I will also monitor cholesterol and blood tests to make sure everything remains normal

Id start twice a week for 2 weeks then work to EOD youd rather titrate up with this to figure out what your tolerance is like

• +1
>17
>Starting HGH next year
Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Donkeyballs, Codeinlover, IAMNOTANINCEL and 1 other person