What dose of HGH should I take?

blackpilledgoy

blackpilledgoy

blackpilled
I found a place where I can buy hgh but now I need to know what dose I should take, I'm 15 180cm and I weight 60kg

No, my parents probably wouldn't ecen allow me to take hgh if they knew but they're shortcels 172cm and 158cm
bro get them xrayed, hgh will likely do nothing if you have them closed

you can def ask ur parents to get your plates xrayed though

have blood test, if you already have normal or above average igf1 levels then it's mostly genetics

doctors start you on 1.3 iu should i even bother with them or go straight to UGL
well pharma genotropin is considered better and more pure than generic hgh. pharma hgh is always going to be 99% purity or more, meanwhile genetic can be around 94-97% and is usually not consistant with every vial, I recommend at least talking with them

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
well pharma genotropin is considered better and more pure than generic hgh. pharma hgh is always going to be 99% purity or more, meanwhile genetic can be around 94-97% and is usually not consistant with every vial, I recommend at least talking with them
Any techniques to push doctors to up your dose/ fraud blood tests?

Any techniques to push doctors to up your dose/ fraud blood tests?
For blood test,
starve yourself one day before the test and get little sleep.
Don’t eat any sugar or carbs since that wil raise igf1.
Also you want to take igf1 blood test not hgh, since growth hormone may be elevated because of fasting but igf1 will be low.

Complain to your doctor about anxiety and low energy even though you do sports and eat healthy and that you haven’t been developing much lately.

Maybe walk a lot too idk jfl, this is 100km ik its too much

For blood test,
starve yourself one day before the test and get little sleep.
Don’t eat any sugar or carbs since that wil raise igf1.
Also you want to take igf1 blood test not hgh, since growth hormone may be elevated because of fasting but igf1 will be low.

Complain to your doctor about anxiety and low energy even though you do sports and eat healthy and that you haven’t been developing much lately.

Maybe walk a lot too idk jfl, this is 100km ik its too much
View attachment 3042618
A friend of a friend got on hgh cause he didn't fast like they said and ate about 200 g of sugar from goyslop before the test. So much sugar even the arginine stimulation test failed.

• Woah
Reactions: Donkeyballs
A friend of a friend got on hgh cause he didn't fast like they said and ate about 200 g of sugar from goyslop before the test. So much sugar even the arginine stimulation test failed.
yeah they tested his growth hormone, reason why the arginine stimulation test failed and he had no hgh is because that much sugar causes a high spike in insulin secretion and high insulin supresses the secretion of hgh but increases igf1. Also because of the elevated glucose/sugar blood levels which also disrupted the arginine test and bloods
So if you wanna do this just be sure its hgh, because doctors may also ask for igf1

• +1
yeah they tested his growth hormone, reason why the arginine stimulation test failed and he had no hgh is because that much sugar causes a high spike in insulin secretion and high insulin supresses the secretion of hgh but increases igf1. Also because of the elevated glucose/sugar blood levels which also disrupted the arginine test and bloods
So if you wanna do this just be sure its hgh, because doctors may also ask for igf1
I'll keep saying "growth hormone test" and specifically ask for one with the code word "hgh". In case it's igf-1 or they also measure blood glucose what do I do?

I'll keep saying "growth hormone test" and specifically ask for one with the code word "hgh". In case it's igf-1 or they also measure blood glucose what do I do?
You are talking about saying this to the blood lab right? Or the doctors?

growth hormone is also known as somatotropin

igf1 is also known as somatomedin C

So you can say growth hormone and mainly somatotropin.
When I got my blood test with igf1, it was somatomedin C and 'igf1' was actually inside parentheses

• +1
You are talking about saying this to the blood lab right? Or the doctors?

growth hormone is also known as somatotropin

igf1 is also known as somatomedin C

So you can say growth hormone and mainly somatotropin.
When I got my blood test with igf1, it was somatomedin C and 'igf1' was actually inside parentheses
Yeah I understood that part. But how do I get low igf1 results or crash hgh if they measure my blood sugar? They will know I ate

• +1
Yeah I understood that part. But how do I get low igf1 results or crash hgh if they measure my blood sugar? They will know I ate
dont worry they dont measure glucose levels, its quite different because glucose isnt a hormone.

• Love it
dont worry they dont measure glucose levels, its quite different because glucose isnt a hormone either.
Hell yes bhai I'll just not sleep and avoid eating anything but white sugar and water like 30 mins before

• +1
4-12 ius a day. I'm about to be on 9 ius for the next 4 months once my qsc package arrives.