What drug should I take to fry my brain and stop being high innib beta?

casadebanho

casadebanho

6'3, 2.0 shoulder/waist ratio

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
There is a thread on here saying that mushrooms will make you low inhib.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Manletmachine
LSD or DMT

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic
alcohol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Preoximerianas, delta7 and 4 others
Cocaine

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
LSD/DMT/MDMA

• So Sad
Reactions: Preoximerianas
Alcohol and weed. Did make me lower IQ and slower

phenibut and just try more , i think you become more low inhib if you have more good experiences and positive feedback

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Fear, Dionysus and 4 others
Permanently?
Yeah. If you abuse it long enough or accutely enough. Wouldnt recommend it though, you will wish you hadnt done it. Focus on being a good looking introvert rather than an ugly tard. If youre gl enough it should work

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Mouthbreath and TrestIsBest
Yeah. If you abuse it long enough or accutely enough. Wouldnt recommend it though, you will wish you hadnt done it. Focus on being a good looking introvert rather than an ugly tard. If youre gl enough it should work
I wasn’t considering to deliberately lower my IQ lol, I‘m dumb enough as it is

I think LSD would be the way

But I am scared that I can have a bad trip and go schizo forever
Fckin don’t listen to retard who never taken any drugs. Do not take psychedelics if you are high Inhib. They will just completely ruin your ego even more. A demolished ego + psychedelics will just worsen it times 100.

psychedelics should only be done if you are actually content with yourself. I’ve done a lot and trust me you don’t want to do them with a already low self esteem. They will make you fixated on those even more. Show you your flaws. Psychedelics just enhance whatever your brain fixated on. And if you are already low self esteem that’s probably what’s gonna happen

Stick to stuff like alcohol and Cocaine or Amphetamins. Uppers basically. But stay away from psychedelics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11887, TsarTsar444, Preoximerianas and 7 others
youre usually not gonna get this advice from faggots here but drugs arent going to solve your problems, as @Aliens95 told me its useful to get laid with a girl 1 time but you cant be on it 24/7 in a relationship

what really get me low inhib is lots of social interactions

• +1
Reactions: ripzyzz and Deleted member 14203
There is a thread on here saying that mushrooms will make you low inhib.
Also made me giga passive.
Best trip ever, by the way.

Tbh.
Kratom, was decent for me. One feels less pain, energetic and social more.
I stopped it, because I was like. This is to good.

Being good looking and large (large upper body, tall and large skull) will make you automatically confident

• +1
Reactions: madmax and germanlooks
phenibut and just try more , i think you become more low inhib if you have more good experiences and positive feedback
How much phenibut do you typically use to become low inhib? I've taken 1.5g and I mostly had poor balance and dizziness. Should I keep upping the dose or find something else?

Fckin don’t listen to retard who never taken any drugs. Do not take psychedelics if you are high Inhib. They will just completely ruin your ego even more. A demolished ego + psychedelics will just worsen it times 100.

psychedelics should only be done if you are actually content with yourself. I’ve done a lot and trust me you don’t want to do them with a already low self esteem. They will make you fixated on those even more. Show you your flaws. Psychedelics just enhance whatever your brain fixated on. And if you are already low self esteem that’s probably what’s gonna happen

Stick to stuff like alcohol and Cocaine or Amphetamins. Uppers basically. But stay away from psychedelics
ye idk why people are recommending lsd, shit made me higher inhib for days

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Deleted member 6423
How much phenibut do you typically use to become low inhib? I've taken 1.5g and I mostly had poor balance and dizziness. Should I keep upping the dose or find something else?
Never did phenibut

Watch a basic overview on it on youtube

I was in a bad place and I took just 150 ug and it was awful, I was thinking if suicide the whole time. I ended up crying my eyeballs out the whole time because all I could think about is how I'm wasting my life being a loner loser. The peak was really messed up I completely lost control..

Although I have had better experiences with low doses that helped me be more introspective and look at things from a different perspective, they were still negative thoughts but I still had some control over my headspace. Not saying I recommend them in a bad place but if someone insists on taking psychs to "cure their X mental problem" Start with a super low dose, like 25 ug for LSD. Normal recommended doses for "moderate trips" like 100 ug is enough to send some people into psychosis jfl.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Preoximerianas
I stopped it, because I was like. This is to good.
Yeah, that‘s opioids for ya. I did Tillidin and Tramadol a few times one month and I already was kinda addicted, meaning against my rational plans I made before, I convinced myself to take it on days I wasn’t going to. I just threw that shit out then because the addiction could only have gotten worse.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and eduardkoopman
Do 2.5+ . Drink it with some caffeine for more euphoria. That should be enough to get low inhib

• +1
Reactions: Dionysus
trenbolone acetate

I think LSD would be the way

But I am scared that I can have a bad trip and go schizo forever
I'm also a high inhib aspie who took LSD last october when I was 17 with mostly the same idea as this thread title. No matter how bad the trip, you're extremely unlikely to go schizo forever unless you actually have some dormant severe mental illness that gets triggered. However I had a bad trip and it fucked me up so far beyond my imagination, it made me feel like before taking acid I was such an absolutely retarded innocent child. I had 125ug tabs, I took one then I was giggling and happy for a couple hours so I took another. at some point it started going bad cuz I was alone in my house ruminating on negative memories and thoughts nonstop the entire day, it got worse until I was feeling EXTREME fear and despair related to existence and my self, I thought I became too aware and I could never go back and would either kms or live out the rest of my life with crippling major depression cuz now I knew I was actually afraid of killing myself/death. My heart was racing and I started thinking I was gonna have a heart attack so I dialed 911 and stopped a couple times then I went through with it and they came with an ambulance and took me to the hospital. Once I was laid down in the hospital surrounded by a bunch of doctors and nurses I basically had 0 inhib and asked everyone their names and told them I loved them and was just saying whatever shit came to my head and laughing and they liked me. During that period in the hospital I felt the most intense joy and love and appreciation for life I have ever experienced. I started having a bad trip again after they had me facetime my mom and I realized how much I appeared like a degenerate drug addict and how much I worried and disappointed her. after that I became mostly unresponsive to the hospital staff and they took me to a different room in a wheelchair. In there I remember thinking I was literally the worst person who ever lived and my whole life was a joke being played on me by satan or something, that my family would disown me and kick me out for being a degenerate and I'd become homeless and jump off a building. anyways I got out of the hospital later then I had insomnia and panic attacks for over a month until I got prescribed ativan. I still don't really regret it it was cool but I'm not doing more psychedelics anytime soon. In the long term it didn't decrease my inhib or change my personality that much, but it humbled me about how much I don't know about my own mind and reality, and made me stop thinking I'm gonna kill myself like I did for years. If you do psychedelics I just suggest you be careful with the set and setting and don't underestimate them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11887, TheMewingBBC, TsarTsar444 and 6 others
idk being high on anything will be good enough lol. weed, alcohol, phenibut, whatever. it doesn't matter, as long as u feel good, u will be low inhib

• +1
Reactions: MewingJBP and TheMewingBBC
Mushrooms have long lasting changes on the structure of your brain. Or you can try some drugs which increase BDNF for neuro plasticity. Also SSRIs work. But don't take downers like Diazepam or Alcohol, GHB, etc. Propanonol a beta blocker would be awesome too.

• +1
Reactions: casadebanho
I'm also a high inhib aspie who took LSD last october when I was 17 with mostly the same idea as this thread title. No matter how bad the trip, you're extremely unlikely to go schizo forever unless you actually have some dormant severe mental illness that gets triggered. However I had a bad trip and it fucked me up so far beyond my imagination, it made me feel like before taking acid I was such an absolutely retarded innocent child. I had 125ug tabs, I took one then I was giggling and happy for a couple hours so I took another. at some point it started going bad cuz I was alone in my house ruminating on negative memories and thoughts nonstop the entire day, it got worse until I was feeling EXTREME fear and despair related to existence and my self, I thought I became too aware and I could never go back and would either kms or live out the rest of my life with crippling major depression cuz now I knew I was actually afraid of killing myself/death. My heart was racing and I started thinking I was gonna have a heart attack so I dialed 911 and stopped a couple times then I went through with it and they came with an ambulance and took me to the hospital. Once I was laid down in the hospital surrounded by a bunch of doctors and nurses I basically had 0 inhib and asked everyone their names and told them I loved them and was just saying whatever shit came to my head and laughing and they liked me. During that period in the hospital I felt the most intense joy and love and appreciation for life I have ever experienced. I started having a bad trip again after they had me facetime my mom and I realized how much I appeared like a degenerate drug addict and how much I worried and disappointed her. after that I became mostly unresponsive to the hospital staff and they took me to a different room in a wheelchair. In there I remember thinking I was literally the worst person who ever lived and my whole life was a joke being played on me by satan or something, that my family would disown me and kick me out for being a degenerate and I'd become homeless and jump off a building. anyways I got out of the hospital later then I had insomnia and panic attacks for over a month until I got prescribed ativan. I still don't really regret it it was cool but I'm not doing more psychedelics anytime soon. In the long term it didn't decrease my inhib or change my personality that much, but it humbled me about how much I don't know about my own mind and reality, and made me stop thinking I'm gonna kill myself like I did for years. If you do psychedelics I just suggest you be careful with the set and setting and don't underestimate them
Fuck, the stuff you described would fuck me up for a long time
I don't wanna experience that so I'm probably staying away from LSD and shrooms

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas

Even with how completely fucked LSD/mushrooms can do to you, I'll do anything at this point just to stop the anxiety :feelswah:

Even with how completely fucked LSD/mushrooms can do to you, I'll do anything at this point just to stop the anxiety :feelswah:
Then take steroids. These are the only solution. Amphetamins helped me but now I’m just awkward on those.

steroids is the drug that makes you the jock you want to be

• +1
Reactions: GymCelNeckPill
Then take steroids. These are the only solution. Amphetamins helped me but now I’m just awkward on those.

steroids is the drug that makes you the jock you want to be

I don't want to or have a need to looked like some roided out genetic freak with shrunk balls/dick tho.

I don't want to or have a need to looked like some roided out genetic freak with shrunk balls/dick tho.
Won’t happen. You have bottom tier genetics. You can roid and no one will know.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MewingJBP and RftH
Fuck, the stuff you described would fuck me up for a long time
I don't wanna experience that so I'm probably staying away from LSD and shrooms
I went through that nightmare trip and I still recommend you do acid, at least at some point in your life. When I was in that hospital it really felt like I was reborn and I just felt nothing but pure bliss and love for everyone, tho I basically went back to my old self afterwards. You'll be fine if you're careful and dont literally set yourself up for a bad trip perfectly like I did

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC

damn bro was speaking facts. i had to learn this the hard way lol. ego deflation/loss/death is fucking hard to take on but credit where credit is due psychedelics allowed me discovered flaws i unconsciously tried to hide and either gave me the motivation to create ways to fix them or to completely accept my flaws with all prior delusion permanently unveiled

there are still some good in taking psychedelics. micodosing acid has been shown to help with anxiety, shrooms proven to help with depression, ayahuasca helps with trauma, ibogaine help with addiction, etc but yeah definitely cant recommend a mentally unstable person to take psychedelics in a social setting. best drugs for social settings are the one that boost disinhibition, cognitive euphoria and empathy/affection/sociability according to psychonautwiki.org. gabaergic depressants, entactogens and uppers like you mentioned are best but some of them like coke and ghb cause redosing in some with can lead to addiction. mentally fucked guys can easily get hooked on those. molly is great but cant be taken that often to avoid losing its magic and can be neurotoxic. so that leaves
-alcohol
-phenibut
-amphetamine
-2cb
personally never had 2cb but i read so much about it. just order some and im waiting for its arrival. from the anecdotes i read it has a lot of the sociability effect of mdma and very little side effects on moderate doses. heard sex is amazing on it too, cant wait lol

Last edited: