What drugs can I take to be happy?

D

Deleted member 3073

giga mogger
No matter how good I look, no matter how many girls I bang, no matter how much my therapist makes me cope, I'm still a fucking sad piece of shit. What's going on? Why can't I be happy? What drugs can I take to stop this constant pain?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Anything with dopimergic properties or interacts with the opoid receptors. Basically almost all illicit drugs, alcohol even cigarettes have the potential to help. That was the answer you wanted but you should really sort your shit out, talk to a therapist again, take antidepressants and incorporate steps in your life to make goals and keep busy.

Stimulants. Ritalin, Adderal, Modafinil. These drugs cure depression instantly. You can easily get a prescription if you go to the doctor and pretend you have ADHD.

Find a purpose then you won’t care if you’re unhappy because it’ll be part on the process of something greater. You can pick from: communism/facism/religion

any steroids that are molecularly structured similarily to DHT.

mesterolone and Masteron are some examples, people on r/steroids talk up Proviron to be amazing for mood and overall wellbeing, plus it makes your horny as fuck.

if you haven't got the MPB gene then I'd suggest DHT.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
high dose test and proviron like above poster said

NOT 19-nors those make people very depressed.

search for microphysiotherapy

it helped me and my mom a lot, i'm still doind the treatment, its very simple, but very effective.

When night fell, I was always super sad, now this has not happened anymore
cured my mother's fibromyalgia, impressive

maybe can help you

A shotgun to the head is the eternal happiness you seek for

• +1
Reactions: Michael and Pedro Zanatta
The more you know, the more you think, the unhappier you are. It's that simple. The dumbest people are usually the happiest ones.

• +1
Reactions: bossman, HighIQcel and birchman
Methylenedioxymethamphetamine