What drugs can make me more extroverted?

UrGirlsMcm

UrGirlsMcm

Life is a Game
phenibut

• +1
Reactions: org3cel.RR and UrGirlsMcm
f

forgot to ask for a source
It’s a shit drug anyway, you take it more than once or twice a week and you’ll turn into a raging addict from the rapid tolerance you’ll gain.

Pregablin or nardil are better options, but again with pregab you could face the issue of becoming addicted. Still worth it if it’s the first time you are taking it.

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm
It’s a shit drug anyway, you take it more than once or twice a week and you’ll turn into a raging addict from the rapid tolerance you’ll gain.

Pregablin or nardil are better options, but again with pregab you could face the issue of becoming addicted. Still worth it if it’s the first time you are taking it.
source for pregab

• +1
Reactions: N1666
lyrica is the best

Tried xans but just made me not give a fuck but not in the extraverted kind of way, also made me think stealing from the supermarket was fine, funnily enough I didn't get caught.

Tried amphetamines which made me more talkative but I had to take alot and made me stay awake for for about two days so not really worth it, that was mostly because I miscalculated a dose and took more than intended but if I take a normal dose the effects are more subtle so you still have to put effort in and you have to have the right setting otherwise you might hyper focus on something totally irrelevant.

I also tried an opioid analog and the first time I took it it made me euphoric and talkative but once you get tolerant the euphoria fades and just makes you sleepy and contented.

Alcohol doesn't really do anything for me except give a mild buzz and lower inhibitions a little which makes things more pleasant in general but not necessarily social unless you consume alot but you can easily make a fool of yourself.

Weed just makes me too introspective and anxious so that's a no no, but I think I'm an exception since that is my default disposition so just exacerbates it.

I find drugs to be overrated atleast for simulating neurotypy but they have their uses, really no shortcut in the long run, perhaps only during events every so often would it be worth it not something to take regularly unless for the sake of pleasure or experiences

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm