Maximilian

Pain and pleasure
Sober really boring isnt it?
Im relaspe fuck... dancing listening some music
Drugs Tripping GIF

Just weed. Idk where to get other stuff

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger and Maximilian
MDMA, Ketamine, Shrooms, Cocaine, Amphetamine, Alcohol, Weed... Cocaine, weed and alcohol being the only things I've done more than 3 times. Shrooms and amphetamine were the only things on that list I didn't like.

@MoggerGaston has tried a lot of shit probably

• Woah
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Maximilian, MoggerGaston, Deleted member 21044 and 2 others
MDMA, Ketamine, Shrooms, Cocaine, Amphetamine, Alcohol, Weed... Cocaine, weed and alcohol being the only things I've done more than 3 times. Shrooms and amphetamine were the only things on that list I didn't like.

why amph lol? @MoggerGaston

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
why amph lol? @MoggerGaston

It was a mistake. Some retard sold me "cocaine" which turned out to be amphetamine. It just sucked donkey balls and I felt like shit for 3 days.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: apocalypse, homovirgin and Maximilian
It was a mistake. Some retard sold me "cocaine" which turned out to be amphetamine. It just sucked donkey balls and I felt like shit for 3 days.
this you feels like on Stimulants LMAO
nicolas cage GIF

• JFL

Which shrooms ?
Might try psilocybin microdose someday

• +1
Caffeine, DXM, alcohol, phenibut, alprazolam, 3mmc, some other disocciative drug, nicotine, fluoxetine, venlafaxine, duloxetine, ecistopram,
agmatine, modafinil, 4butaneidol(GHB), 5-meo-dmt, shrooms, LSD, DPT, MDMA, weed, 2-cb, amphetamine, nitrous oxade, codeine, diethyl ether, brimonidine

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Deleted member 22623, Alexanderr and 2 others
Caffeine, DXM, alcohol, phenibut, alprazolam, 3mmc, some other disocciative drug, nicotine, fluoxetine, venlafaxine, duloxetine, ecistopram,
agmatine, modafinil, 4butaneidol(GHB), 5-meo-dmt, shrooms, LSD, DPT, MDMA, weed, 2-cb, amphetamine, nitrous oxade, codeine, diethyl ether, brimonidine
lmao whats your DOC?

Not that many but the ones I have tried are all non-party drugs, some rather obscure, dextroamphetamine, methylphenidate, vorinostat, tranylcypromine, bromantane, pregabalin (Lyrica), modafinil and cerebrolysin (injected). I've tried alcohol and caffeine as well I suppose.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Sub0, Deleted member 24444 and Maximilian
Sober really boring isnt it?
Im relaspe fuck... dancing listening some music
Drugs Tripping GIF
only weed and alhcohol once in my life.

plan on doing dmt later in my life tho

• +1
Reactions: Maximilian
Not that many but the ones I have tried are all non-party drugs, some rather obscure, dextroamphetamine, methylphenidate, vorinostat, tranylcypromine, bromantane, and cerebrolysin (injected). I've tried alcohol and caffeine as well I suppose.
Lyrica mogs

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Drugs of choice
If tolerance and withdrawal wouldn't exist, my favorite would be codeine>amphetamine>MDMA>alprazolam

But looking at net well being gained from a drug after withdrawal then DXM>LSD>shrooms>5meoDMT>DPT>caffeine>modafinil>...

MDMA is amazing but after a few times I lost magic and get brutal nex day hangover now

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sub0, TsarTsar444 and Maximilian
i'd try anything i could get except meth and amph cuz addicts to these drugs look horrible

• Hmm...
i'd try anything i could get except meth and amph cuz addicts to these drugs look horrible
Try them and just don’t get addicted bro its easy

• JFL
Weed, Ketamine, MDMA and Coke

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Not that many but the ones I have tried are all non-party drugs, some rather obscure, dextroamphetamine, methylphenidate, vorinostat, tranylcypromine, bromantane, pregabalin (Lyrica), modafinil and cerebrolysin (injected). I've tried alcohol and caffeine as well I suppose.
How’d you get your hands on em

Methylphenidate, 4f-mph, 2-fma, 5mapb, nep, mdma, lsd, 2-cb-fly, cocaine, 6apb, amphetamine, dom, diazepam, xannax, klonopin, o-pce

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Maximilian
Methylphenidate, 4f-mph, 2-fma, 5mapb, nep, mdma, lsd, 2-cb-fly, cocaine, 6apb, amphetamine, dom, diazepam, xannax, klonopin, o-pce
so many stims do you have ADHD?

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
so many stims do you have ADHD?
Yeah, i like stims but it depends on my mood and what i want from it, dextroamphetamine is always S tier tho, but don't like racemix at all, too physical and much less mental

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Maximilian
shocked mr bean GIF

You rlly tried diethyl ether? Bro was there when the dinosaurs died 💀

Weed
LSD
I smoked king size spliff after taking 100ug of LSD and had a bad trip.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Bump

• +1
- sex
- female validation
- looking at myself in the mirror
- captaining my HS football team
- all kinds of alcoholic beverages
- benzodiazepines
- hypnotics