What Drugs, Nootropics, & Supplements have you Tried and Recommend for Better Cognitive Performance & Motivation?

PenileFacialSurgery

PenileFacialSurgery

Kraken
Better Cognitive and Mental preformance, motivation, concentration, energy, memory... etc

To study, research, work harder and smarter.

Something other than Modafinil and Adderall, they've already been talked to death, but if you have useful insight and experience using them I’m interested.

Thanks.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 6401, randomvanish and 1 other person
Ritalin,coffee
Cocaine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 5293
low-dose psilocybin cubensis mushrooms.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5467, Deleted member 6401, TsarTsar444 and 2 others
low-dose psilocybin cubensis mushrooms.
Definitely want to, i was microdosing lsd before I ran out.

I just need a source of shrooms

How have the effects been for you ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, randomvanish and Deleted member 2621
how did your lsd go?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
how did your lsd go?
Was meh

made me just realize even more how pathetic sad my life is and how disconnected I am from people

want to to do it again, but bitch mom threw out my LSD 😤😤😤

at one point on the come up felt like I was having a full body orgasm, lol.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2756 and 3 others

feel more like my life is a fantasy, feel more connected to my inner-self and nature as a whole.

feels like it may do more harm than good at times due to my dpdr.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, HighIQcel and PenileFacialSurgery
Modafinil is a mogger tho

Ashwagandha is kind of good but I only find it good when used over many weeks

Noopept I don't feel

Bacopa is amazing for lowering stress but will happen after 3 month of use
Shits strong
Makes me not care about anything and kills most motivation which is bad

Heard good things about semax and selank

Don't feel a alcar and other things that can be in pre workout

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and PenileFacialSurgery
Was meh

made me just realize even more how pathetic sad my life is and how disconnected I am from people

want to to do it again, but bitch mom through out my LSD 😤😤😤

empire, whm, darkmarket, cannahome, greymarket, monopoly, ybm, and groups on discord/telegram should have shrooms. also look on dread.
Modafinil is a mogger tho

Ashwagandha is kind of good but I only find it good when used over many weeks

Noopept I don't feel

Bacopa is amazing for lowering stress but will happen after 3 month of use
Shits strong
Makes me not care about anything and kills most motivation which is bad

Heard good things about semax and selank
what are the effects of provigil?

• +1
empire, whm, darkmarket, cannahome, greymarket, monopoly, ybm, and groups on discord/telegram should have shrooms. also look on dread.

How do you navigate and use the drkwb

I don’t about any of that shit other than 🧅

• +1
Good if sleep deprived as it removes the feeling of being tired

Makes it way easier to study
It makes it super easy to concentrate for long
Makes boring stuff more fun/interesting

Makes me less inhib as I just want to get things done quicker

Feels fine when talking to people and a bit more engaging in conversation if it's interesting

Depresses appetite a lot

Good for days gymmaxing

Easier to talk to girls as I get in a state of doing without overthinking

• +1
Good if sleep deprived as it removes the feeling of being tired

Makes it way easier to study
It makes it super easy to concentrate for long
Makes boring stuff more fun/interesting

Makes me less inhib as I just want to get things done quicker

Feels fine when talking to people and a bit more engaging in conversation if it's interesting

Depresses appetite a lot

Good for days gymmaxing

Easier to talk to girls as I get in a state of doing without overthinking
“Depresses appetite a lot” well shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 5187
n
Was meh

want to to do it again, but bitch mom threw out my LSD 😤😤😤

no lower inhib?

• +1
Tor

Use TailsOS + PGP encryption if you’re going to purchase. Look up DNM bible.
Can you link? What website got it? I don’t wanna click on some fake shit

also don’t you have to buy tales?

heard just typing that shit in google and you’re on a watch list

• +1
Tor

Use TailsOS + PGP encryption if you’re going to purchase. Look up DNM bible.
If i have searched about lsd/drugs on google, would the narcotics guy be able to check my internet history from isp to get evidence?, I know about tails but what is pgp encryption?

• +1
  • +1
“Depresses appetite a lot” well shit.
Most stimulants does

But on moda I don't get hungry and forget to eat
I only drink water and eat a little because I remind myself to avoid headaches

• +1
If i have searched about lsd/drugs on google, would the narcotics guy be able to check my internet history from isp to get evidence?, I know about tails but what is pgp encryption?
yes, they can subpoena your ISP. use a VPN that’s not based in a shit country (Iceland, Switzerland, and Sweden are good) and a good browser like startpage, searx, qwant, or DuckDuckGo). PGP encryption is a type of encryption where you can only see the messages between transferred between sender and receiver if you have the PGP key, making it secure.
Most stimulants does

But on moda I don't get hungry and forget to eat
I only drink water and eat a little because I remind myself to avoid headaches
fuck that, I’m 99lbs

• Woah
  • +1
yes, they can subpoena your ISP. use a VPN that’s not based in a shit country (Iceland, Switzerland, and Sweden are good) and a good browser like startpage, searx, qwant, or DuckDuckGo). PGP encryption is a type of encryption where you can only see the messages between transferred between sender and receiver if you have the PGP key, making it secure.

fuck that, I’m 99lbs
Have the free super vpn unlimited app, is it good

what are goodv pn s

or free ones?

what countries you recommend for security?

• +1

what are goodv pn s

or free ones?

free vpns are usually never good since a lot of them log your info (they gotta take extra measures to make money if they’re free) and the VPN servers are usually oversaturated which makes them easy to detect. there’s public and private VPNs but the most trustworthy public VPN and the best I would say is Mullvad, good for anything from blackhatting to carding/fraud. Based in Sweden and you can also pay using crypto. if your poorcel and don’t wanna pay for a VPN ProtonVPN is good and also has a free plan but I’ve heard of them closing down accounts if police contacts them about illegal shit being traced back to them (not that it means you’d get caught but a bit untrustworthy). free VPNs are good if you want to prevent someone from getting your IP or spoof your location though.

• +1

like 90% of those are offline, and the rest is either overpriced or only ships to certain areas
Cannazon is the way to go

• +1

what are goodv pn s

or free ones?

if you wanna get shrooms from darknet:

1. use USB to install tails

2. boot into tails

3. turn on VPN

4. read DNM bible and make sure you use PGP encryption

5. either make it seem like a regular package so your mailman doesn’t get suspicious, or use a drop address and never ship to that address again or for awhile (might be a controlled or monitored delivery next time and law enforcement could be waiting for you), happened to someone when I shipped a f***4rm through the mail to the same drop address two different times with fake names.
like 90% of those are offline, and the rest is either overpriced or only ships to certain areas
Cannazon is the way to go
cannazon is good, but doesn’t ship to US so I use cannahome. also empire is the only one that really gets raped by ddosses 24/7, the other ones are online pretty frequently

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and karbo
Better Cognitive and Mental preformance, motivation, concentration, energy, memory... etc

To study, research, work harder and smarter.

Something other than Modafinil and Adderall, they've already been talked to death, but if you have useful insight and experience using them I’m interested.

Thanks.
cannazon is good, but doesn’t ship to US so I use cannahome. also empire is the only one that really gets raped by ddosses 24/7, the other ones are online pretty frequently
i highly recommend angelpharm for this forum, so far its by far the best pharma site i found with A LOT of prescription drugs at really good prices, such as fin, clen, Test, ritalin etc.

• +1

fuck that, I’m 99lbs
some market offer pgp encryption by default yea? so not a problem. but my issue is that i have already searched about drugs, i think the record is already there, how can i buy drugs safely now?

• +1
some market offer pgp encryption by default yea? so not a problem. but my issue is that i have already searched about drugs, i think the record is already there, how can i buy drugs safely now?
There’s not really a way unless you pay someone for a detrace.

• +1
even the markets warn you that its unsafe to use the built-in encryptor, u should just learn how to use Tails and encrypt the message on ur own
also don't fall for all the people who say buying drugs is the most serious offence and shit. just think about the fact that literally MILLIONS of mails go through the post office everyday. the chances of getting caught is really slim
unless you order bulk (to distribute), its highly unlikely for you to get caught. but even if they do catch you, by using Tails you make sure they cannot prove that it was infact you who made the order, so they'll just take whatever you ordered

the only case where it can end bad for you, is when you order for the second/multiple time and they make a controlled delivery. but that would probably only happen when you buy a big amount like once a month. as a normal user who just wants to get a few grams every other week/month i think you'll be fine

• +1
even the markets warn you that its unsafe to use the built-in encryptor, u should just learn how to use Tails and encrypt the message on ur own
also don't fall for all the people who say buying drugs is the most serious offence and shit. just think about the fact that literally MILLIONS of mails go through the post office everyday. the chances of getting caught is really slim
unless you order bulk (to distribute), its highly unlikely for you to get caught. but even if they do catch you, by using Tails you make sure they cannot prove that it was infact you who made the order, so they'll just take whatever you ordered

the only case where it can end bad for you, is when you order for the second/multiple time and they make a controlled delivery. but that would probably only happen when you buy a big amount like once a month. as a normal user who just wants to get a few grams every other week/month i think you'll be fine
Thing is i live with parents and i have history of searching about tails/drugs on reddit. What i am mainly worried is they can check the history and question me about drugs as well as tails.

• +1

Microdosing lsd is great. But my personal favorite is microdosing mescaline, it combinés thé benefits if shrooms and acid. So now I gros m'y own cacti

• +1
Last edited:
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Tenor 9

• +1
Ive tried piracetam, pure caffeine pill, modafinil. piracetam might work with continous usage (minimum of 2 weeks), but for most people effects will be little except for niggas who have brain damage&oldcels. caffeine is great if you dont use it much and if one takes it with modafinil its god tier combo tbh, just be sure to not use much to not build tolerance ngl

• Love it
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6401 and PenileFacialSurgery
L-Tyrosine 1-2g on an empty stomach in the morning.

• +1
Microdosing lsd is great. But my personal favorite is microdosing mescaline, it combinés thé benefits if shrooms and acid. So now I gros m'y own cacti
You can make/grow your own mescaline?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2621
shrooms for bad habits, and crappy mindset.
lsd for being a retarded teenager. it sure helps bro.

• +1
Ritalin it’s called kiddie coke for a reason
shrooms for bad habits, and crappy mindset.
lsd for being a retarded teenager. it sure helps bro.
LSD should not be taken by any teenager I took it at 18 and I wasn’t ready for it

• +1
Ritalin it’s called kiddie coke for a reason

LSD should not be taken by any teenager I took it at 18 and I wasn’t ready for it
Yeah he’s pretty retarded.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4887
You can make/grow your own mescaline?
I have 6 "echinopsis peruviana" cacti. with the climate of northern italy they are extremely slow in growing outside.
you need a greenhouse, or to buy already grown cacti

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621, PenileFacialSurgery and Deleted member 6401
modafinil while on a low carb (keto) diet is a godsend.

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery and Deleted member 6401
no drugs or supplements for your low IQ

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery and Deleted member 6401
no drugs or supplements for your low IQ
Low IQ answer.
My IQ actually pretty high or at least was, the decline in cognitive performance like memory, concentration, etc is from health issues.

I have the most to gain here.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5187
Low IQ answer.
My IQ actually pretty high or at least was, the decline in cognitive performance like memory, concentration, etc is from health issues.

I have the most to gain here.
In this same exact situation brother, IMO ritalin is overrated, adderall and speed is really good but be careful if you have addiction issues and don't form a habit or overdo it because you will deplete your dopamine and change your brain chemistry.
Heard very mixed things about modafinil, seems to work very different for different people so might work for you, might not.
I don't have experience with it. Maybe research dmaa might get some myself soon but haven't tried it yet.

lsd can be good but don't do it often, space out your doses and don't do it at all if you're in an unpredictable mental state or not tough mentally.
Right now i'm on high dose of caffeine an l-theanine most of the time, and it works really well until you get tolerance

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
I have 6 "echinopsis peruviana" cacti. with the climate of northern italy they are extremely slow in growing outside.
you need a greenhouse, or to buy already grown cacti
I got some peruviana in germany and have them inside, they grow pretty fast

I got some peruviana in germany and have them inside, they grow pretty fast
cacti need a shit tone of ligh to grow healthy.
for example if you keep them on your desk you need a big lamp always turned on over them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
In this same exact situation brother, IMO ritalin is overrated, adderall and speed is really good but be careful if you have addiction issues and don't form a habit or overdo it because you will deplete your dopamine and change your brain chemistry.
Heard very mixed things about modafinil, seems to work very different for different people so might work for you, might not.
I don't have experience with it. Maybe research dmaa might get some myself soon but haven't tried it yet.

lsd can be good but don't do it often, space out your doses and don't do it at all if you're in an unpredictable mental state or not tough mentally.
Right now i'm on high dose of caffeine an l-theanine most of the time, and it works really well until you get tolerance
Nice, yeah I’m probably going to start caffeine + L-theanine and space out the days I dose to avoid a tolerance.

Modafinil is most helpful for wakefulness if you are sleep deprived/tired/low energy, etc. which is one of my main issues so it might help a lot.

from what I know microdosing LSD is pretty good every 3 days, like 3-10 mcg, especially for boosting mood, creativity, and productivity. Heard it helps neurogenesis but that might just be shrooms which you can also microdose.

Much less risky than a full tab trip of +150ug you can only do every 2 weeks to a few years if you the kind a personto get traumatized from psychedelics.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy