What dumb thing should I do with my life next year?

Uglybrazilian

Uglybrazilian

Communism will win in the end
Im gonna be unemployed and whitouth any source of money except for my savings, my best friend is gonna move to another state and
Corona will probably end with the vaccine so what should I do?

Musicmaxx with my band instead of searching for a job

Spend my money travelmaxxing and lose all classes on college

Go to a spiritual church to take ayahuasca and connor murphymaxx

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3073
get the fuck out of brazil

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Be_ConfidentBro, Kristin and 2 others
Im gonna be unemployed and whitouth any source of money except for my savings, my best friend is gonna move to another state and
Corona will probably end with the vaccine so what should I do?

Musicmaxx with my band instead of searching for a job

Spend my money travelmaxxing and lose all classes on college

Go to a spiritual church to take ayahuasca and connor murphymaxx
are the opportunities in north brazil that bad?

Climb a mountain

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
Just me and my πŸ’•daddyπŸ’•, hanging out I got pretty hungryπŸ† so I started to pout 😞 He asked if I was down ⬇for something yummy πŸ˜πŸ† and I asked what and he said he'd give me his πŸ’¦cummies!πŸ’¦ Yeah! Yeah!πŸ’•πŸ’¦ I drink them!πŸ’¦ I slurp them!πŸ’¦ I swallow them wholeπŸ’¦ 😍 It makes πŸ’˜daddyπŸ’˜ 😊happy😊 so it's my only goal... πŸ’•πŸ’¦πŸ˜«Harder daddy! Harder daddy! πŸ˜«πŸ’¦πŸ’• 1 cummyπŸ’¦, 2 cummyπŸ’¦πŸ’¦, 3 cummyπŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦, 4πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦ I'm πŸ’˜daddy'sπŸ’˜ πŸ‘‘princess πŸ‘‘but I'm also a whore! πŸ’Ÿ He makes me feel squishyπŸ’—!He makes me feel goodπŸ’œ! πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜He makes me feel everything a little should!~ πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜ πŸ‘‘πŸ’¦πŸ’˜Wa-What!πŸ’˜πŸ’¦πŸ‘‘

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
@Beetlejuice @Tyronecell @alexjones @6ft5manlet I need advice
Dont tell me to get a job I wont work next year

@Beetlejuice @Tyronecell @alexjones @6ft5manlet I need advice
Dont tell me to get a job I wont work next year
come to Argentina to irmΓ£omaxx
I'm kidding, I don't know. What would you like to do with your life? Ask that to your inner self

• +1
Reactions: Uglybrazilian
come to Argentina to irmΓ£omaxx
I'm kidding, I don't know. What would you like to do with your life? Ask that to your inner self
I definitely need to do something different I cant keep living this way, I have almost no friends at the moment, I have no job, I have nothing

Im thinking about saving my 3 next payments until the end of my contract and then travel through Brazil or South America, I'll take my guitar with me so if I run out of money I'll just play and sing in the streets to gain alms

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3073
I definitely need to do something different I cant keep living this way, I have almost no friends at the moment, I have no job, I have nothing

Im thinking about saving my 3 next payments until the end of my contract and then travel through Brazil or South America, I'll take my guitar with me so if I run out of money I'll just play and sing in the streets to gain alms
You're getting me emotional bro. If you can get an alpha badboy high T ex-convict like me to tear up with your life story, I can't even imagine how many Brazilian thotties you can conquer with you charm. You should go travel rural Brazil and play some Sertanejo to them

• JFL
You're getting me emotional bro. If you can get an alpha badboy high T ex-convict like me to tear up with your life story, I can't even imagine how many Brazilian thotties you can conquer with you charm. You should go travel rural Brazil and play some Sertanejo to them
tbh brah
Im tired of rotting, just gonna sertanejomaxx and probably be killed somewhere on the paraguayan border

Find any way possible to make an acceptable income for yourself. At least something

And spend the year gymmaxxing getting jacked and lean

And fuck a few hookers for the experience or smth

Find any way possible to make an acceptable income for yourself. At least something

And spend the year gymmaxxing getting jacked and lean

And fuck a few hookers for the experience or smth
Gymmaxxing wont really change my routine, I'll still do everything I do, the only difference will be 1 hours at the gym
I also dont wanna spend my money with hookers or women

I need something radical, something that will really put me out there

• +1
Reactions: Back Alley Boy
Gymmaxxing wont really change my routine, I'll still do everything I do, the only difference will be 1 hours at the gym

tbh, the only way out there from south america was becoming football players brother. we blew our chances

• So Sad
come to America

So you want to raise your financial status? Or social status? What's your main #1 priority?

So you want to raise your financial status? Or social status? What's your main #1 priority?
I need to have a new experience, something completely different, I need to literally change my life from bottom to top

Psychedelicmaxx

I need to have a new experience, something completely different, I need to literally change my life from bottom to top
That depends on what you're willing to go through. Real change comes from hardship, everytime I ever took a serious step forward it was because I was so fucking miserable that I couldn't take it anymore. If you want to financially "ascend" then you need to work your fucking ass off 24/7, save your money, cut your expenses, live a boring life for 1-3 years, and invest a shit ton. That's guaranteed to get you really far unless you're unlucky.
If it's social you need to find a friend group or capitalize on whatever friends you have and spend lots of time with them and get deep into everything they do.
If you wanna looksmax harder than everyone else it means you need to save money or even take loans to fund surgeries and to do things that will improve your looks 10-fold. Like roids and a hair transplant or a bimax or fillers or limb lengthening, whatever you think you need most.

I don't believe in mediocrity. You either go hard 100% into something or go suck a dick and be a bitch

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6789
That depends on what you're willing to go through. Real change comes from hardship, everytime I ever took a serious step forward it was because I was so fucking miserable that I couldn't take it anymore. If you want to financially "ascend" then you need to work your fucking ass off 24/7, save your money, cut your expenses, live a boring life for 1-3 years, and invest a shit ton. That's guaranteed to get you really far unless you're unlucky.
If it's social you need to find a friend group or capitalize on whatever friends you have and spend lots of time with them and get deep into everything they do.
If you wanna looksmax harder than everyone else it means you need to save money or even take loans to fund surgeries and to do things that will improve your looks 10-fold. Like roids and a hair transplant or a bimax or fillers or limb lengthening, whatever you think you need most.

I don't believe in mediocrity. You either go hard 100% into something or go suck a dick and be a bitch
Im not thinking about looksmaxxing tbh, its like you said, im willing to change cause I cant take it anymore
I just need to get out of my bedroom, meet new persons, do different things, take risks etc instead of just doing what I have been doing since I was born. I cant take this routine anymore bro.

Steroid cycle boyo, join me, im doing andarine first bc dont have access to test

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
take ayahuasca with the goal of finding out what you truly desire for you life