What effect does glutathione have on a tanned complexion?

thebuffdon690

thebuffdon690

Kraken
will it get rid of my tan or just make it a bit lighter etc?

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, ggg.tv🤫, King Solomon and 1 other person
Bump

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, ggg.tv🤫 and Phillybeard1996
itll be lighter

• +1
Reactions: AySab
It will convert brown melanin into pheomelanin (lighten your skin tone).

• +1
Reactions: AySab
It will convert brown melanin into pheomelanin (lighten your skin tone).
How does that look on a tanned complexion tho cuz it obviously won’t turn me fully white so what would it look like

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and ggg.tv🤫
How does that look on a tanned complexion tho cuz it obviously won’t turn me fully white so what would it look like

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
How long does that take if you megadose
According to @enchanted_elixir skin lightening stack it would take 3-6 months to start seeing results if I'm correct. You're better off injecting glutathione for way better results.

• +1
Reactions: AySab and thebuffdon690
According to @enchanted_elixir skin lightening stack it would take 3-6 months to start seeing results if I'm correct. You're better off injecting glutathione for way better results.
I heard that isn’t safe, same with melatonan

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, ggg.tv🤫 and FaceandBBC
I heard that isn’t safe
It has it's side effects, but it provides better and faster results than taking it orally. If you take it orally, then you obviously have to mega dose it for skin lightening since 500-1000 mg isn't enough.
same with melatonan
Melanin you mean? Yeah I would never inject this shit.

It has it's side effects, but it provides better and faster results than taking it orally. If you take it orally, then you obviously have to mega dose it for skin lightening since 500-1000 mg isn't enough.

Melanin you mean? Yeah I would never inject this shit.
View attachment 2939533
I think he referred to MT2.

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC and thebuffdon690
IV glutathione and oral TXA is what you want for systemic skin whitening.

Maybe isotretinoin too but idk

Make sure you dose and duration is proper, these can have lots of undesirable side effects.

Last edited:
  • +1
IV glutathione and oral TXA is what you want for systemic skin whitening.

Make sure you dose and duration is proper, these can have lots of undesirable side effects.
I don’t want to whiten it completely just make it a bit lighter and more pronounced, is that what it will do? Or will it make me brown to completely white? Over time ofc

• +1
I don’t want to whiten it completely just make it a bit lighter and more pronounced, is that what it will do? Or will it make me brown to completely white? Over time ofc
Completey depends on dose ans how long you do it for

A picture would be good. Like your arm next to paper.

Completey depends on dose ans how long you do it for
So how long and at what dose to slightly lighten and glow but not to completely race change me lol

• +1
So how long and at what dose to slightly lighten and glow but not to completely race change me lol
It depends lol, just start doing it and stop when you are happy with results.

• +1
It depends lol, just start doing it and stop when you are happy with results.
No but I’m considering whether I should do it all bcuz I don’t know what effect it will have on tanned complexion (assuming when I see results what would they look like) basically. Will it make me more bronze or more white etc?

• +1
No but I’m considering whether I should do it all bcuz I don’t know what effect it will have on tanned complexion (assuming when I see results what would they look like) basically. Will it make me more bronze or more white etc?
More white

• +1
NAH NIGGA I AINT DOING THIS SHIT AGAIN MAN BAN THIS NIGGA @Michael Myers HES FUCKING TRAUMATISING GIVING ME NIGHTMARES AND SHI CUH IM GETTING TF OUTTA HERE MAN I AINT DEALIN WITH THIS SHI NO MO YOU FEEL ME HOW TF YOU GOT SUCH TIME AND BALLS TO DO THIS SHIT MAN U TAKIN THAT W ALREADY I JUST WANT YOU LEAVE AND NOT COME BACK CUH THIS SHIT IS DRAINING ASF PLS BROOOO DONT

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, ggg.tv🤫, greycel and 2 others
NAH NIGGA I AINT DOING THIS SHIT AGAIN MAN BAN THIS NIGGA @Michael Myers HES FUCKING TRAUMATISING GIVING ME NIGHTMARES AND SHI CUH IM GETTING TF OUTTA HERE MAN I AINT DEALIN WITH THIS SHI NO MO YOU FEEL ME HOW TF YOU GOT SUCH TIME AND BALLS TO DO THIS SHIT MAN U TAKIN THAT W ALREADY I JUST WANT YOU LEAVE AND NOT COME BACK CUH THIS SHIT IS DRAINING ASF PLS BROOOO DONT
i think ur just scared ngl

ur scared of daddy arent u little submissive kitten? muahahaha... come to daddy :sneaky:
NAH PLS NIGGA IM BEGGING U TO STOP UR GIVING ME NIGGHTMARES CAH I CANT KEEP THIS UP FOR MUCH LONGER PLS DADD… I mean MASTE… I MEAN USER ON FORUM

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, ggg.tv🤫, greycel and 1 other person
PLS DADD… I mean MASTE… I MEAN USER ON FORUM
u know u wanna call me daddy... heh submissive kitten... whatever daddy wants..... daddy gets... whatever DADDY WANTS... daddy gets... I SAID WHAT EVER DADDY WANTS DADDY GETS

u know u wanna call me daddy... heh submissive kitten... whatever daddy wants..... daddy gets... whatever DADDY WANTS... daddy gets... I SAID WHAT EVER DADDY WANTS DADDY GETS
Y

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, ggg.tv🤫, greycel and 1 other person
cuz

• +1
Reactions: greycel