What effect will MSE + FACEMASK have on me.

W

WeWillAllAscend

Bronze
Im 18 but I started puberty like 2.5-3 years later then normal and I recently got all my growth plates check and they are all open my doctor says I probably have atleast a few more years of puberty. What effect would mse and facemask have on me I’ve heard won moon say that patients can get up to 8 mm foward growth if they r still growing that would apply to me right. I’ve talked to my parents and they said they will cover it and I live 30 min away from a mse orthodontist. I’m around chad lite will mse + facemask accend me to chad or giga chad. My only real flaws are not really good foward growth,bad under eye support, and not having a wide face and it seems mse facemask will help all of them what do you guys thing. I will talk about all my results and my full experience if I end up getting it but I won’t be posting pics so ye. @retard what do you think bro. Also help me get to 100 rep dudes

Last edited:
no pics how the fuck do i know

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, GigaMogger and 4 others
This is how MSE+FM changes probably looks like
Page 25 Image 31

Few (like 3-8mm) of forward growth and slighly downward movement.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Chadelite, SadnessWYJ and 5 others
This is how MSE+FM changes probably looks like
View attachment 620153
Few (like 3-8mm) of forward growth and slighly downward movement.
The downward movement was because they pulled negative 30 degrees also there was a study showing negative 45 degrees produced mew downward growth then negative 30 degrees showing that pulling downward will give downward growth. I would be pulling 30 degrees upward

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and Good_Little_Goy
midface advancement

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8486
mse is only worth it if you want wider zygos and upper maxillary advancement, beyonds that bimax or bsso mogs for forward growth

• +1
Reactions: NarcyChadlite and WeWillAllAscend
The downward movement was because they pulled negative 30 degrees also there was a study showing negative 45 degrees produced mew downward growth then negative 30 degrees showing that pulling downward will give downward growth. I would be pulling 30 degrees upward
Ideal is 15 degrees while only frontal mewing for ccw rotation according to @retard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385 and WeWillAllAscend
has anyone ever even done mse + fm or is it just relentless mental masturbation

• JFL
Reactions: GigaMogger
mse is only worth it if you want wider zygos and upper maxillary advancement, beyonds that bimax or bsso mogs for forward growth
lefort 1 doesn't advance your upper maxilla like facepuller will

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel and Deleted member 5385
has anyone ever even done mse + fm or is it just relentless mental masturbation
Somebody on lookin.net did and said he was getting insane results he also had positive 30 degrees pulling

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
i was talking about foward growth of the lower maxilla
LOL. THE FUNDAMENTAL REASON PEOPLE ARE DOING MSE+FACEMASK IS TO ESSENTIALLY MIMIC RESULTS OF LEFORT 3 (THE WHOLE MAXILLA)

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and Deleted member 5385
Probably
But Lefort unfortunately can't give you forward growth nose which is visible on forward growth faces.
Aurelie rose machoire caree

JoVu6vo

Lefort can't give you better maxilla triangle.
Technically Lefort 2 and 3 give that
1 s20 S0278239104003969 gr3a

But WHO will get IT?

MSE fm is the better the younger you are, your age is fine but the sooner you get it the better

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
LOL. THE FUNDAMENTAL REASON PEOPLE ARE DOING MSE+FACEMASK IS TO ESSENTIALLY MIMIC RESULTS OF LEFORT 3 (THE WHOLE MAXILLA)
no i was saying, mse is most beneficial for the forward growth of the upper maxilla, it can help with the lower maxilla as well, but pair mse with bimax and you get the uber forward growth you were originally aiming for.

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914, Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 5385 and 1 other person
MSE fm is the better the younger you are, your age is fine but the sooner you get it the better
at what age does it become cope? and does it still bring significant change from the 19-22 range

at what age does it become cope? and does it still bring significant change from the 19-22 range
NEVER, ITS THE ONLY REALISTIC ALTERNATIVE TO LEFORT 3 OR 2 WHICH NOONE UNLESS DEFORMED WILL GET.

• +1
Reactions: yonmaxxed, SPFromNY914, Deleted member 5385 and 1 other person
it is never “cope” in the sense you won’t get results, just the results you get will be less and less the older you are, IMO it is worth for anyone under 25, but even over that age you can get good results compensating with long wear time + very high forces

• +1
Reactions: yonmaxxed, Deleted member 5385 and The Bleach Pill
it is never “cope” in the sense you won’t get results, just the results you get will be less and less the older you are, IMO it is worth for anyone under 25, but even over that age you can get good results compensating with long wear time + very high forces
YO WHENS THE iINVISALIGN GUIDE COMING OUT TBH TBH

Somebody on lookin.net did and said he was getting insane results he also had positive 30 degrees pulling

In order to get a better CCW rotation of the maxilla, in my opinion it is better to install two extra plates, apart from MSE at the back part of the maxilla (infrazygomatic crest) and another two plates at the chin. This allows for an 24/7 comfy intraoral protraction with elastics. I must say this is just me guessing, as MSE patients prefer not to have the two back plates installed and save that money (not much extra 500 €) and avoid that extra swelling so I haven't been able to combine both in any case.

The reason is that the centre of rotation of the upper jaw / midface is anterior to the infrazygomatic crest, more or less where the MSE is installed. If you know how to apply basic concepts mechanics (physics)of so if the pulling is done downwards but from the zygomatic crest to the chin instead of the MSE to the FM, and if you know how to apply basic principles of physics you will then see that this is a better way.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SPFromNY914, Warlow, retard and 3 others
I have a brother who is 16 and 2 months you think he would benefit off it a lot I want him to ascend as well

In order to get a better CCW rotation of the maxilla, in my opinion it is better to install two extra plates, apart from MSE at the back part of the maxilla (infrazygomatic crest) and another two plates at the chin. This allows for an 24/7 comfy intraoral protraction with elastics. I must say this is just me guessing, as MSE patients prefer not to have the two back plates installed and save that money (not much extra 500 €) and avoid that extra swelling so I haven't been able to combine both in any case.

The reason is that the centre of rotation of the upper jaw / midface is anterior to the infrazygomatic crest, more or less where the MSE is installed. If you know how to apply basic concepts mechanics (physics)of so if the pulling is done downwards but from the zygomatic crest to the chin instead of the MSE to the FM, and if you know how to apply basic principles of physics you will then see that this is a better way.
can u give an illustration to this tbh?
like a picture from google i lost it half way jfll

• +1
Reactions: The Bleach Pill
can u give an illustration to this tbh?
like a picture from google i lost it half way jfll
pick up a stick and hold the middle of it and then attach a rubber band to the posterior section and pull the other half of the band down and anterior to the stick, it rotates ccw same mechanisms if you do it on the maxilla

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
pick up a stick and hold the middle of it and then attach a rubber band to the posterior section and pull the other half of the band down and anterior, it rotates ccw same mechanisms if you do it on the maxilla
no
i just dont know where the extra screws/plates should be placed

• +1
Reactions: The Bleach Pill
NEVER, ITS THE ONLY REALISTIC ALTERNATIVE TO LEFORT 3 OR 2 WHICH NOONE UNLESS DEFORMED WILL GET.
Best option to is MSE+FM then Bimax/IMDO. If you still have a shit lower third relative to upper just grow a clean beard or get implants as well as looksmaxxing other facial features and call it a day. It's not the worth the extraordinary hassle,risk, and pain. Life's too short man.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9467
What do u think about doing it at 16?