You need to inject estrogen, you are too high testosterone imo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: xyl, Sub5kang and Gleemz
Legit 0 bones forget it

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho, greywind, Rea and 1 other person
fuck maybe in the next life
I'm just joshing you, with some adjustments you have a good eye area and potentially a good jaw. Just lose weight so your zygos is more prominent since your cheekbones seem to be highset. Get to 8%-10% bodyfat. I deleted that meme I just made

• +1
Reactions: Gleemz
I'm just joshing you, with some adjustments you have a good eye area and potentially a good jaw. Just lose weight so your zygos is more prominent since your cheekbones seem to be highset. Get to 8%-10% bodyfat. I deleted that meme I just made
alright ty🙏 my eye area in general is shit though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39145 and count grishnackh
i thought i read u were 14 but ur 16, yeah u gotta start saving tbh
14 when i first got into black pill those pics were when i was 15 rn 16 but face is bloated asf so i’m using 2 old pics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39145
do u have any bite issues
wym? i have a slight overbite if thats what you’re talking about (sorry super low iq right now since its 3am) but no issues always had perfect teeth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39145
wym? i have a slight overbite if thats what you’re talking about (sorry super low iq right now since its 1am) but no issues always had perfect teeth
Gonna have to get that fixed :love:

Your entire maxilla is recessed.

A bigger chin wouldnt help you one bit

get chin inplant/ genio for chin. Hgh does grow brow ridge but be careful with it. Also is expensive maybe try stuff like mk first then do other gh boosters

• +1
Reactions: Gleemz
Don't do steroids. You can drastically gain facial gains between your age and your early 20s by just lifting consistently , eating lots of protein and fats, and sleeping good. Mewing too. Your pretty much in a natural test cycle at this point in your life due to your age and hitting puberty. So ride that out, don't listen to these dudes. Remember to train neck

get chin inplant/ genio for chin. Hgh does grow brow ridge but be careful with it. Also is expensive maybe try stuff like mk first then do other gh boosters
isn't it high risk to get big ass ears and feet (with mk & hgh):forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing