What else can I do to improve?

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Professor

This is my previous pic I posted here before and got a lot of tips in my chat box I took some of them and now I have a much better eye area I also started mewing and pumping iron I look a bit different from how I look in the pic but anyway what else can I do to looksmax?I know I am quite ugly but what else could I do any tips non surgical or otherwise I am 16 by the way

in b4 demolition of this man's identity and confidence

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837, Warlow, Deleted member 6867 and 6 others
lift, contacts, chewing and dark triad maxing

• +1
Reactions: Jamal2222
Skin lightening, realistic contacts, darker brows, better posing, slight squinching, healthier skin undertones, jaw implant or chew, rhino and get much leaner

Skin lightening, realistic contacts, darker brows, better posing, slight squinching, healthier skin undertones, jaw implant or chew, rhino and get much leaner
I am 22% body fat how lean should I get?

Well most people look best at 13% facially, though depending on how your body supports and stores fat it'll vary.

Focus less on the BF% for now and just lose weight for now. It'll come normally from then.

10%. Pay no mind to numbers or your weight. People here will tell you to get on a caloric maintenance and lift, but that's retarded and will just slos everything down for the sake of doing two metabolically taxing things at the same time (losing fat and building muscle)

LOSE fat, and then gain muscle after with a super mindful clean bulk

Also, skin lightening, eyebrow work, chewing etc are very important start doing this shit now if you're serious about improving

10%. Pay no mind to numbers or your weight. People here will tell you to get on a caloric maintenance and lift, but that's retarded and will just slos everything down for the sake of doing two metabolically taxing things at the same time (losing fat and building muscle)

LOSE fat, and then gain muscle after with a super mindful clean bulk

Also, skin lightening, eyebrow work, chewing etc are very important start doing this shit now if you're serious about improving
Would castor oil do the trick

head transplant followed by a body transplant

• JFL
Reactions: FootLongDong and Deleted member 5912
reincarnationmax tbh

U r a truecel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
Shiiit, How tall are you?

Lose face weight, that’s ur first step.