What else is left before you ascend?

D

Deleted member 70955

Hala Madrid
Many users have joined this forum years ago. What else prevents you from ascending? If you have softmaxed and not ascended by now, you will probably need surgeries.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shalomnigga, Chadeep, 6PSLcel and 1 other person
Their posture/deamanor

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel and Deleted member 70955
Many users have joined this forum years ago. What else prevents you from ascending? If you have softmaxed and not ascended by now, you will probably need surgeries.
MSE + BSSO
Trimax
septorhino
lateral commisoroplasty + scar revision
ramus, cheek, zygo, supra and infra orbital, forehead and browridge implants

is what I need b4 I "ascend"

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: shalomnigga, Deleted member 72072, Deleted member 70955 and 1 other person
MSE + BSSO
Trimax
septorhino

Seriously? You legit have to be 1psl deformed tier with the way you talk, I’m very curious to what you look like and I’m guessing you’d just look like a normie

Seriously? You legit have to be 1psl deformed tier with the way you talk, I’m very curious to what you look like and I’m guessing you’d just look like a normie
im seriously sub normie, im leaning down rn and I see no progress facially, shits so tiring

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 70955 and N1666
im seriously sub normie, im leaning down rn and I see no progress facially, shits so tiring
I know, right? Leanmaxing takes long to yield results. It's by far the hardest softmax.

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel
MSE + BSSO
Trimax
septorhino

there is no way you look this bad bhai

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel
I know a lot of users on here who have ascended looks wise, but this forum becomes habit or they use it as a main source of entertainment. It’s very easy to get hooked into this site, it doesn’t help when you are already non nt and then you start using this place with all the strange topics.

You’d also be surprised at the amount of people who have been on here for years but have never done basic softmaxxing before.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 70955 and Deleted member 72072
i cant ascend

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 70955
White women

• JFL
Reactions: guilty and Deleted member 70955
I know a lot of users on here who have ascended looks wise, but this forum becomes habit or they use it as a main source of entertainment. It’s very easy to get hooked into this site, it doesn’t help when you are already non nt and then you start using this place with all the strange topics.

You’d also be surprised at the amount of people who have been on here for years but have never done basic softmaxxing before.

Softmaxing is obviously the first thing people should do in order to improve their looks, yet some of them come here to ask us about surgeries. Like, dude, lose some fucking weight and fix your disgusting acne first. Lol.

• +1
Reactions: N1666
lean down,
then minor stuff like lycopene for red skintines
also oral minox
that’s it

• +1
lean down,
then minor stuff like lycopene for red skintines
also oral minox
that’s it
You're set to ascend, brother. Can't wait for an ascension thread from you. If you ever create one, make sure to tag me.

• Love it
Reactions: appealmaxed
You're set to ascend, brother. Can't wait for an ascension thread from you. If you ever create one, make sure to tag me.
will do. can’t wait either, lean maxing is a long process unfortunately ngl. hopefully i build some good eating habits and good physical activity habits that i will able to tick to forever to be in good health.

• +1
i ascended im barely on the forum just tryna give my two coins

im still only strong MTN on good days but its enough at 6'1.5 height i guess

i got rhino, hair dye, haircut every 2 weeks taper fade, teeth bleaching, extreme tanning (legit made biggest changed, fixes my acne even and makes me brownish with blue eyes and blonde hair)

• Love it
Their posture/deamanor
how do i fix my posture? do the exercises actually work? i’ve been playing sports my whole life so i don’t think it’s that bad but could be better

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 72072, guilty and Deleted member 70955
how do i fix my posture? do the exercises actually work? i’ve been playing sports my whole life so i don’t think it’s that bad but could be better
depends on what the issue is. when i was 15 i managed to begin to fix my slight hunch in my back and neck. Been continuously forcing good posture since then (standing up straight shoulders up) and i’ve reversed majority of my hunch which I had developed since that time. that was 5 years ago when i started.

Do stretches and neck exercises when you start it makes it much easier

• +1
i ascended im barely on the forum just tryna give my two coins

im still only strong MTN on good days but its enough at 6'1.5 height i guess

i got rhino, hair dye, haircut every 2 weeks taper fade, teeth bleaching, extreme tanning (legit made biggest changed, fixes my acne even and makes me brownish with blue eyes and blonde hair)
did tanning actually fix your acne, I feel like since Ive stopped tanning my acne has gotten worse only on my cheeks maybe its just because its less visible?