What else to inject during puberty?

JCaesar

JCaesar

ascend or rope
I will order aromasin and trying to get HGH, probably gonna go with MK677 if I can't get that. Looking at proviron for dimorphism but scared of fucking it up. Anything else recommended trying? I'm 15 btw

• +1
Reactions: piec
Mk677 is nowhere near being an alternative for hgh

• +1
Reactions: blmratiopiggypoop, Deleted member 29747, LooksThinker and 1 other person
Just get HGH, aro, and test from qsc lmfao

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 29747 and JCaesar
heroin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29651
It isn't but do I have many other options?
You have no options
Just do whatever u can to get ur hands on hgh
Nothing else will replicate it

• +1
Reactions: JCaesar
Just get HGH, aro, and test from qsc lmfao
What's qsc, I'd order HGH from china but people here swear it's chinese rat piss

• +1
Reactions: piec
What's qsc, I'd order HGH from china but people here swear it's chinese rat piss
Do your own research, and no, it's not ratpiss retard

• +1
You have no options
Just do whatever u can to get ur hands on hgh
Nothing else will replicate it
Should I inject from the sigma chemicals? Idk what chinese would put in it if it's not pure HGH

go outside and make friends instead.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wsada, JCaesar and baboon593
Do your own research, and no, it's not ratpiss retard
I do and it being "rat piss" is a joke but you get what I meant, if it's not pure HGH you can't know what they would put in it. Have you ordered any from them?

It isn't but do I have many other options?
Yeah, not really a perfect alternative but you can get igf and other hgh peptides in nasal spray form if you're afraid of needles

• +1
I do and it being "rat piss" is a joke but you get what I meant, if it's not pure HGH you can't know what they would put in it. Have you ordered any from them?
Yes I have and anywhere else except an American pharmacy would also just be made out of chinese raw hgh

• +1
I'm locked in my room curtains closed rotting at pc rn
nothing you'll take will ascend you if that's how you spend your teens.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: UZB_Strebl, Deleted member 29747 and JCaesar
Yeah, not really a perfect alternative but you can get igf and other hgh peptides in nasal spray form if you're afraid of needles
How would they compare to normal injected hgh, just less quantity?

Yes I have and anywhere else except an American pharmacy would also just be made out of chinese raw hgh
True when people say get pharma hgh they seem to be talkin about the us so idk about where I live. If you can share did you get growth results from their hgh, did anything change in blood tests if you took any?

How would they compare to normal injected hgh, just less quantity?
I gonna be fully honest with you idk. Anybody giving you an exact translation is probably making stuff up

• +1
I don't like spending my youth like this but don't have much else rn going outside alone is hard, gonna try doing more irl activities to socialize tho. I kinda grew up on the internet though so at least gotta make use of what I got from it I guess

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29747
there dumb as fuck most hgh is made in china

• +1
yeah your right i used to have this idea if i blast everything known to man i would ascned from ltn to htn/chadlite but its a fantasy, most things in puberty dont help that much u just want to eat well go outside sleep well etc,

I used to think taking dht steroids would make me more attractive but its not worth your hair, the only thing that isnt cope is test but that can really fuck up your harmony

I really wont ascend till early twenties when I have all the surgies i need

i am only taking hgh and some peptides, cause if i can get to 6 foot I will be good with my height

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Orc and JCaesar
I don't like spending my youth like this but don't have much else rn going outside alone is hard, gonna try doing more irl activities to socialize tho. I kinda grew up on the internet though so at least gotta make use of what I got from it I guess
join a sport

• +1
yeah your right i used to have this idea if i blast everything known to man i would ascned from ltn to htn/chadlite but its a fantasy, most things in puberty dont help that much u just want to eat well go outside sleep well etc,

I used to think taking dht steroids would make me more attractive but its not worth your hair, the only thing that isnt cope is test but that can really fuck up your harmony

I really wont ascend till early twenties when I have all the surgies i need

i am only taking hgh and some peptides, cause if i can get to 6 foot I will be good with my height
Can u share your current stack? Did u see any results from it by far?

Can u share your current stack? Did u see any results from it by far?
hgh, mod grf, hexarlin, ghrp2, arimidex or letro cant use aromasin anymore i am going to use arimdiex most likely

• +1
True I do basketball
According to MPMD the gym YouTuber for him (hgh converts to igf-1 at different efficiencies in different people) mk677 and CJC with Dac was supposedly equal to a modest dose of HGH I forgot the number but google mk677 CJC Dac and it comes up first article.

Apparently igf lrf won’t really work cause it doesn’t bind to receptors properly (search for enchanted_elixir on this website but his account is deleted )

Just get HGH from qingdao that’s what I will do

hgh, mod grf, hexarlin, ghrp2, arimidex or letro cant use aromasin anymore i am going to use arimdiex most likely
what happened w aromasin? is it because it converts to a potent ass androgen? also how would test fuck up harmony? im 14 turning 15 soon and will be running hgh and aroma. do u have any advice? i also want to add on test prop onto my stack (500mg).

why the ghrh+ghrp combination with hgh? are you using strike's stack? iicr doesnt the use exo gh cause ghrps and ghrhs to be less effective?

what happened w aromasin? is it because it converts to a potent ass androgen? also how would test fuck up harmony? im 14 turning 15 soon and will be running hgh and aroma. do u have any advice? i also want to add on test prop onto my stack (500mg).

why the ghrh+ghrp combination with hgh? are you using strike's stack? iicr doesnt the use exo gh cause ghrps and ghrhs to be less effective?
Yeah bro run test at 15
You clearly have don’t no research
Aromasin will give you hairloss if it’s in your genes

Look at any body builder, none of them look good from taking steroids
If you blast steroids sure your face will grow but it doesn’t ever look good

Yeah bro run test at 15
You clearly have don’t no research
Aromasin will give you hairloss if it’s in your genes

Look at any body builder, none of them look good from taking steroids
If you blast steroids sure your face will grow but it doesn’t ever look good
i was thinking about test for frame and body but yeah your right, it isnt worrth the deformity. aromasin coverts to a potent androgen right? wouldnt that be effective in a heightmaxxing and pubertymaxxing situation?

i was thinking about test for frame and body but yeah your right, it isnt worrth the deformity. aromasin coverts to a potent androgen right? wouldnt that be effective in a heightmaxxing and pubertymaxxing situation?
Yeah unless you have hairloss if hairloss is in your genes like me use arimidex and if u have naturally high estrogen use letrozole

Yeah unless you have hairloss if hairloss is in your genes like me use arimidex and if u have naturally high estrogen use letrozole
thanks, have you gotten any results from your stack? and isnt the gear face the result of full grams of steroids over long periods of time? 500mg test for 6 weeks doesn't sound like that would be that severe tbh.

thanks, have you gotten any results from your stack? and isnt the gear face the result of full grams of steroids over long periods of time? 500mg test for 6 weeks doesn't sound like that would be that severe tbh.
Half a inch

how old were you when you started?
how much did you use?
do you expect anymore growth?
16, check out my post on my new stack, yea