I think it is meditarranean

Attachments

• 9C24D91B-8FF9-484E-AC0F-A4C126DE5050.jpeg
    9C24D91B-8FF9-484E-AC0F-A4C126DE5050.jpeg
    34.6 KB · Views: 95
native american

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997
Are you fucking stupid ? You don't know where your parents come from ?

• +1
Reactions: Slob and pisslord
You look like an uglier version of @Arceus300

You look German

not white that's for sure

white in america

• +1
Reactions: Krezo
You're being severely underrated tbh. You're at least high tier average to above average.

• +1
Reactions: HorseFace and androidcel
what are my bad traits?
your eye area looks weird to me at least also brown eyes with black hair as a "white" man is always a bad trait
rest is completly average so you are fine relax average guys or even a little below manage to make it all the time

You're being severely underrated tbh. You're at least high tier average to above average.
thanks a lot lol that made me feel better as when ı think somebody is not good looking ı can poşnt out why but when he said below average ı cant tell what is the bad trait with my face. Bloat is a big problem tho

Probably. At the very least average, very likely somewhat above but can't really tell from one low quality pic.

you look above average 6/10 on psl potentially chadlite if you looksmaxed also are you German?

you look above average 6/10 on psl potentially chadlite if you looksmaxed also are you German?
No ım turk but the reason ı ask is because ı dont look turk also why do you think ım german?

You don’t look German for shit

You are mongoloid + Mediterranean

You don’t look German for shit

You are mongoloid + Mediterranean
More like turanid+ mediterranean ı guess because my face isnt that wide irl everybody ı ask says my face looks wider in pictures
What would you recommend for looksmaxxing