What ethnic does the best in Europe?

Which ethnic group would do the best in europe?

• Total voters
murdah

murdah

Kraken
Which ethnic group would do the best in europe? Imo I’d say East Asians or Latinos. Thoughts?
@SadLivwr @HeightPilledum @shizuku11111 @St.TikTokcel @nathan @Jason Voorhees @Gengar @Xangsane @noobs @cromagnon @TUSSELEIF

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH, Chadeep and nathan
I can't imagine white foids with anyone other than white gigachads

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noonespecial, STAMPEDE, jué and 3 others
JFL who df said Latino?

Do Latinos even exist in Europe? And East Asians? Maybe In Eastern Europe, East Asians have higher SMV

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, watah and murdah
For men probably Mullato, but for women definitely Latino

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
why do you worry about these so much, so much to life than worrying what race would do better in europe

• +1
I fuck all the blondes in Sweden

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah and SubhumanForever
Somalis

• JFL
Locked up
Hahahahahaha

• JFL
JFL who df said Latino?

Do Latinos even exist in Europe? And East Asians? Maybe In Eastern Europe, East Asians have higher SMV
IMG 1218 Blacks as soon as they step foot in east europe

Can someone actually from the UK answer this legitimately so there isn’t a bunch of mental masturbation in the comments

• +1
Can someone actually from the UK answer this legitimately so there isn’t a bunch of mental masturbation in the comments

I’m from the UK, it’s blacks.

Latinos barely exist, and have 0 attention in the UK media

East Asians can have K-pop pill, but very rare in the UK

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, jué and murdah

East asians dont slay in the UK, blacks, mulattos, and whites slay hard though. Even pakistanis and indians do decent there. East asians do good in north europe and east europe though

Nafri badboys.

• Love it
Jewish

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter and murdah
To be honest none of those, white people mostly elect other white people

Which ethnic group would do the best in europe? Imo I’d say East Asians or Latinos. Thoughts?
@SadLivwr @HeightPilledum @shizuku11111 @St.TikTokcel @nathan @Jason Voorhees @Gengar @Xangsane @noobs @cromagnon @TUSSELEIF
Mullatos this is just water come here and see you lot have it on easy mode. Niggas have to good but we have to meet a few requirements like being NT low inhb and not manlet but mullatos can be deformed and slay

I’m black from the UK

It’s mullatos.

Blacks easily 2nd here. But mullato SMV is arguably higher than whites here

• +1
JFL who df said Latino?

There are a lot of East Asians in Europe

• +1
Chavs are disgusting women though, besides the UK I mean.
Dunno what u on about nobody mentioned chavs… I simply told you the SMV tier list for the UK and Europe

Yes latin and Asian jfl at black

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: murdah and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Uk is not the entirety of europez
It’s one place and I see the same trend for the rest of Europe. Though in Eastern Europe Arab and Turk SMV surpasses black. Arguable if black SMV is close to chink and curry in EE

Latinos do shit in my country.

• +1
It’s one place and I see the same trend for the rest of Europe. Though in Eastern Europe Arab and Turk SMV surpasses black. Arguable if black SMV is close to chink and curry in EE

Latinos do shit in my country.
Latinos look better than blacks

Latinos look better than blacks
If castizo yes. If mestizo NO.

I saw Latinos in my uni they were all incel except for one who looked fully white and was 6ft

That tells me all I need to know about spic SMV in Europe. Girls looked at them like they were aliens even curries got treated better then mestizos JFL.

mullatos dominate the game then blacks then Arabs/Turk then curry then Latino

• +1
If castizo yes. If mestizo NO.

I saw Latinos in my uni they were all incel except for one who looked fully white and was 6ft

That tells me all I need to know about spic SMV in Europe. Girls looked at them like they were aliens even curries got treated better then mestizos JFL.

mullatos dominate the game then blacks then Arabs/Turk then curry then Latino
IMG 1227

• Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
From my experience, MENA and NAFRI men date out the most, despite religious differences

I hear niggers and mulattos do well in the UK but it's disingenuous thinking it matters. Otherwise East Asians do best in Europe with Slavic mail order brides

• +1
From my experience, MENA and NAFRI men date out the most, despite religious differences

I hear niggers and mulattos do well in the UK but it's disingenuous thinking it matters. Otherwise East Asians do best in Europe with Slavic mail order brides
Chav women look the worst, only eastern european count.

• JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum

Do mena and nafri men do the best in europe? What do they typically look like

Do mena and nafri men do the best in europe? What do they typically look like
I guess they look like us Southern Europeans, but swarthier

Don't get it twisted, most of them are subhuman but theres women out there who will go with literally anything

• +1
West African Tyrone

• JFL