what ethnicity am i ?

shibo

shibo

Equinox
Well my parents were born in punjab my grandparents born in punjab on both mom and dad side but my ancestors im not sure how far back but not very far back moved to punjab from saudi arabia does that mean i am punjabi and saudi arabian or punjabi or both?
ethnic brahs help me @Phad @battlefieldincel @TRUE_CEL

If your entire family is Indian apart from a few Saudi Arabian ancestors, you're Indian.

it means fully curry

autistic ethnicity like everyone on this forum :soy:

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, JovanD, Autist and 1 other person
No it just means ur a lighter skinned Indian with some different Facial features if all.
Remember it doesn’t matter where ur ethnicity falls but what it looks like. Both of the girls in the pics are from a high caste but one obviously looks better. It’s all about the phenotype u look like.
autistic ethnicity like everyone on this forum :soy:
I’m 1/100th white what ethnicity am I?

Attachments

• 20998142-02FA-4C5A-B3BD-615B282D25D6.png
    20998142-02FA-4C5A-B3BD-615B282D25D6.png
    533.4 KB · Views: 35
  • 4AB94FEB-102E-4F16-953A-CC81EC020F59.jpeg
    4AB94FEB-102E-4F16-953A-CC81EC020F59.jpeg
    228.2 KB · Views: 35
Bro I am Turkish but being slightly brown does automatically mean that you are a curry. Its over for us curries tbh

No it just means ur a lighter skinned Indian with some different Facial features if all.
Remember it doesn’t matter where ur ethnicity falls but what it looks like. Both of the girls in the pics are from a high caste but one obviously looks better. It’s all about the phenotype u look like.

I’m 1/100th white what ethnicity am I?
I would rather date a ethnic girl over a white girl if they were both equal in looks

I would rather date a ethnic girl over a white girl if they were both equal in looks
They both are ethnic. Btw the people who u are calling “Saudi Arabian” arnt. They were ancestors of gengis khan and mostly Persian ancestors. Even then mostly those people are in afghanistan and norther Pakistan like pahthans. U might look a bit different but ur still Indian. Ik as a Indian u can tell who’s from where but other people don’t. It’s like us saying “all white people look alike”

They both are ethnic. Btw the people who u are calling “Saudi Arabian” arnt. They were ancestors of gengis khan and mostly Persian ancestors. Even then mostly those people are in afghanistan and norther Pakistan like pahthans. U might look a bit different but ur still Indian. Ik as a Indian u can tell who’s from where but other people don’t. It’s like us saying “all white people look alike”
Ohh shit i didnt look at the pic closely and thought that was a white girl on the left. What if i get mistaken for muslim alot instead of indian cuz my skin color

Ohh shit i didnt look at the pic closely and thought that was a white girl on the left. What if i get mistaken for muslim alot instead of indian cuz my skin color
Bruh u just tryna away from ur culture they Way ur talking. Don’t take shit online or in person seriously, people gonna have their opinions. U just letting it get your mind. I know that’s not the answer u want but that’s what I observed.

Bruh u just tryna away from ur culture they Way ur talking. Don’t take shit online or in person seriously, people gonna have their opinions. U just letting it get your mind. I know that’s not the answer u want but that’s what I observed.
Nah its just what i observed everytime i meet someone for the 1st time they always assume im muslim cause of my appearance

Light skinned Southern Euro phenotype checking in.

its over if ur gulf arab we are the ugliest people on the planet

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Arkantos, Autist and shibo
Nah its just what i observed everytime i meet someone for the 1st time they always assume im muslim cause of my appearance
No shit they will. I lived 10 minutes away from the Pakistan border so if the partook was 10 minutes closer I woulda been a Pakistan at birth. I guess cuz the other Indians look more docile and more Indian that they are not mistaken as Muslims. It’s like me seeing a ginger kid and assuming he’s from Ireland or Scotland

No shit they will. I lived 10 minutes away from the Pakistan border so if the partook was 10 minutes closer I woulda been a Pakistan at birth. I guess cuz the other Indians look more docile and more Indian that they are not mistaken as Muslims. It’s like me seeing a ginger kid and assuming he’s from Ireland or Scotland
its over if ur gulf arab we are the ugliest people on the planetView attachment 25434View attachment 25435
This is my skin color brahs what do you think

Bro I am Turkish but being slightly brown does automatically mean that you are a curry. Its over for us curries tbh
According to that logic Italians and Spanish guys are curries

Wtf brah why would i do that
A lot more aesthetically pleasing and dark hair like Indians have doesn’t look good on that brown yellow type of skin

Well my parents were born in punjab my grandparents born in punjab on both mom and dad side but my ancestors im not sure how far back but not very far back moved to punjab from saudi arabia does that mean i am punjabi and saudi arabian or punjabi or both?
ethnic brahs help me @Phad @battlefieldincel @TRUE_CEL
Punjab is in north India so you're probably light skinned Indian. You probably have a very Caucasian look so it's not that bad. If you are slightly Arabic it is probably better; in my experience they look whiter than other brown people.

A lot more aesthetically pleasing and dark hair like Indians have doesn’t look good on that brown yellow type of skin
Wrong thread