What ethnicity/race would you reroll life as?

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod
Staff
White is playing it too safe for me a Rich Tall wide framed charcoal skinned BBC or a Fresh off the boat 9/11 kattar Islamic pheno Sandnigger born in the very very leftist liberal state of the US. Nothing beats the feeling of being a low IQ carefree stoner nigga whose sole purpose in life is leeching off the government and making ppl seethe imo Wbu? @murdah

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: aleksander, 0S4MA, i_love_roosters and 14 others
Would stay as is but if I had no other choice, hispanic

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Sprinkles, sub5c3l and murdah
Nothing beats the feeling of being a low IQ carefree stoner nigga whose sole purpose in life is leeching off the government and making ppl seethe imo Wbu? @murdah
GIBSMEDAT

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l and Jason Voorhees
@Bushman

• +1
Reactions: Bushman and sub5c3l
5'2 and from Eastern Java

• +1
6’8 lightskin with blue eyes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, nope, Costcosuperstore and 4 others
i would stay the same
i love being a mutt

• +1
Reactions: nope, Never Get Up, Jason Voorhees and 2 others
full nord, tall, wide af robust pretty boy look, naturally lean but strong, genius level IQ

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, poopoohead, Jason Voorhees and 2 others
Something other than curry

• So Sad
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, brucewayne78, nope and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: iblamechico, Sprinkles, poopoohead and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: nope, sub5c3l, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
i would be born as a mumbai dalit

• +1
Reactions: Despicable, poopoohead, StrangerDanger and 2 others
full nord, tall, wide af robust pretty boy look, naturally lean but strong, genius level IQ
To normies, you look the same as any white ethnogroup lmao

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, nope, Jason Voorhees and 2 others
Boring answers. Don't you want to leech off the government. Live your entire life doing nothing and be a burden on the society.
I'd like to be a vidya streamer or some shit, so basically a NEET but be gl

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and sub5c3l
Boring answers. Don't you want to leech off the government. Live your entire life doing nothing and be a burden on the society.
In first world countries you can pretend to be a schizo and get neetbux

Example mvp

So race doesn't matter

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah, Jason Voorhees and <6PSLcel
Indian

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: rand anon and Jason Voorhees
Ofc u do nigger

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and sub5c3l
White american from the rich part of the New York, best option and it's not even close

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Lightskin, oh wait, I’m already that.

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
6"5 mulatto

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and autistic_tendencies
White all the way

White is playing it too safe for me a Rich Tall wide framed charcoal skinned BBC or a Fresh off the boat 9/11 kattar Islamic pheno Sandnigger born in the very very leftist liberal state of the US. Nothing beats the feeling of being a low IQ carefree stoner nigga whose sole purpose in life is leeching off the government and making ppl seethe imo Wbu? @murdah
I dont have a specific race in mind, Obviously my first option would be aryan chad as most would agree, But 100% aryanism is cringe

I would NOT want to have blonde hair, Blue eyes are based yes, But blonde hair gives an aura of faggotry for some reason

Also nice body genetics, And a BWC if possible

• +1
I would roll the one where I could be a robust ogre, preferably someone like Josh McGregor, AnxietyWar, Chris Barnes, Elias de Poot, or Jason Lewis.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Jason Voorhees
I would roll the one where I could be a robust ogre, preferably someone like Josh McGregor, AnxietyWar, Chris Barnes, Elias de Poot, or Jason Lewis.
No mention of Valuev no care

• +1
white from scandinavia

• +1
Aboriginal, be born into a tribe with no contact with outside world, live primal, be happy.

• Love it
Nerdic :Comfy::Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and Jason Voorhees
lightskin with coloured eyes, in the west

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: T50 Demon, Sprinkles and Jason Voorhees
  • Love it
6’5 Dutch

• +1
Tall lightskin nigga like this
hi-res-e499a419bd6ae2aa68792ef66c13755a_crop_exact.jpg

• +1
Bengaluru bad boy.

• +1
Chechen subhuman. I'd still bag a HTB.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and Jason Voorhees
As a woman alpine-med with minor cm

As a guy maybe faelid with brown hair, or north atlantid + cm

• +1
Tall bbc with dreads and wide frame

• +1
pure danish

• +1
WishIwasNegro

6'7'' Muslim Tyrone from Nigeria with a 14 inch BBC and pitch black skin color who migrates to michigan state univeristy on scholarship.

i will drown in white,asian,curry,paki,arab,latina,martian, all types of pussy every single day. i will have 100 single mommas with 500 kids.

• JFL
Reactions: RecessedChinCel and nope
Im fine as is just need a bit of height

A10, huge pfl, matt bomers lower third with oprys lips, also oprys zygos but with a bit more bone mass, mogger maxilla and
browridge, white skin, pink cheeks, silver hair, perfectly collagenous skin with no facial hair, tall(6’3) wide frame but skinnyish.