Diamond
YALL R CURRY

Attachments

• 4E2CC604-FB17-42E1-B794-2F8BB8F46E64.jpeg
    4E2CC604-FB17-42E1-B794-2F8BB8F46E64.jpeg
    95.4 KB · Views: 93
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
this was way back bro. but the old hunters probably did look like blue eyed Indians with huge bones

lol why would they have dark skin up north?

Is this the same jewish bullcrap like that black skinned blue eyed nigger girl they remade from some british skeleton?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rockndogs, Deleted member 1551, MiroslavBulldosex and 1 other person
Is this the same jewish bullcrap like that black skinned blue eyed nigger girl they remade from some british skeleton?
nah just shitskin hindu cope, no jews involved

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: rockndogs, AbandonShip, FatJattMofo and 2 others
face it boyo we curries are your overlords

• JFL
Reactions: Barbarossa_, Vitruvian and Deleted member 685
Why are you trying to bash whites bro

YALL R CURRY
Oh, I just read the pic, this is probably bullshit leftist propaganda. Plus, there's a big difference between Northern Indians and sub-human Dravidians down south.

nah just shitskin hindu cope, no jews involved
I guess but I'm pretty sure the one behind the (((research))) I was talking about was a kike. Pretty funny if you think about it cause even if this were true they were simply developing lighter skin due to dietary change.

Oh, I just read the pic, this is probably bullshit leftist propaganda. Plus, there's a big difference between Northern Indians and sub-human Dravidians down south.
dravidians mog

dravidians are not subhuman tbh but yes there is a major difference

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
What is their evidence for the dark skin and hair?

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic and Deleted member 3202
Oh my gosh. Over for Europeans. Yall are curries. Thank god I'm mulatto and not European

• JFL
Oh my gosh. Over for Europeans. Yall are curries. Thank god I'm mulatto and not European
The curries back then in Pakistan and Northern India were white. Also, white people have the best history and civilizations, Asians 2nd (Japanese, Chinese, Koreans, even the South East Asians), and what do you have? Exactly.

You're also mulatto right? You have a little white boy dancing in there doing TikTok videos.

What is true for fact is Jews transformed Europe from a nation that believed in god to a practically godless state. How sad

Attachments

• 1CC43C6B-1868-459B-BC7A-AB562A3BE5FB.jpeg
    1CC43C6B-1868-459B-BC7A-AB562A3BE5FB.jpeg
    82.5 KB · Views: 65
  • JFL
Reactions: Barbarossa_, AbandonShip and Deleted member 3202
What is true for fact is Jews transformed Europe from a nation that believed in god to a practically godless state. How sad
Christianity is jewish by it's roots, it had no place in Europe.

• +1
I guess but I'm pretty sure the one behind the (((research))) I was talking about was a kike. Pretty funny if you think about it cause even if this were true they were simply developing lighter skin due to dietary change.

Reasearch isn't jewish jesus fucking christ the iq of this site seems to be plank scale literally everyone makes claims without backing them up
The Indians of that area were probably white at the time (Northern India and Pakistan).

Speculations without citations is the eqivalent of cuck tears thinking

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sal123 and LordNorwood
Reasearch isn't jewish jesus fucking christ the iq of this site seems to be plank scale literally everyone makes claims without backing them up

Speculations without citations is the eqivalent of cuck tears thinking
No you dumb fuck, my point was the guy behind the research was a literal kike

What is true for fact is Jews transformed Europe from a nation that believed in god to a practic
I heard a theory that the people that inhabited what is now today Pakistan and Northern India were closer to Iranians in terms of race and ethnicity. The Dravidians may have been a nomadic people that traveled from Africa and settled in Southern India or something close to that.

No you dumb fuck, my point was the guy behind the research was a literal kike

1 the descent of the person is irrelevant.

2 to think white skin has always been around is an argument in pure dishonesty white skin a mutation.

3 the people were blue eyes as well so they still Europeans.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685

2 to think white skin has always been around is an argument in pure dishonesty white skin a mutation.

White skin is a good mutation.

• +1
Reactions: FatJattMofo and Deleted member 685

Your low IQ is showing, then again I forgot I was talking to a literal diagnosed autist

White skin is a good mutation.

But mutation no? And good is down to enviroment for instance white skin is cancerous in desert environments or African environments in terms of natural selection what is good is relative
Your low IQ is showing, then again I forgot I was talking to a literal diagnosed autist

Oh pls tell me where I am wrong are you denying white skin is a mutation?

But mutation no? And good is down to enviroment for instance white skin is cancerous in desert environments or African environments in terms of natural selection what is good is relative

How do you know if darker skin was first?

Our of Africa theory tbqh though the concept of race is denied by most anthropologists

HINDU DINDU COPE REACHING ATMOSPHERIC LEVELS

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Our of Africa theory tbqh though the concept of race is denied by most anthropologists
Race is very real, everything from skull shape to IQ.

Race is very real, everything from skull shape to IQ.

Incorrect most scholars don't even agree on race.

As for the iq holy fuck this shit has been debated and debunked most of it is cultural for instance look at shit holes like africa they have lower iq than whites in terms of the white context which measures academic intelligence but blacks have higher iq in different standards iq is a subjective standard over all.

I think i should also mention most variations distinguishing races are not actually distinguished factors if you both started off as human but have gained adaptations like blonde hair blue eyes your still human your no less human then you were before.

For instance blue eyes was a favorable aesthetic mutation that occurred in the Europeans cause the conditions called for it but are they less human or are they different ? you've added parts but their the same thing their not any less human it's not like they gained a fucking genetic mutation that made them non human.

I heard a theory that the people that inhabited what is now today Pakistan and Northern India were closer to Iranians in terms of race and ethnicity. The Dravidians may have been a nomadic people that traveled from Africa and settled in Southern India or something close to that.
I think that's probably true too. I'm not sure about the Dravidians though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202

That's not where you were wrong, and I never said it wasn't

Christianity is jewish by it's roots, it had no place in Europe.
But the Jews infiltrated Europe anyways regardless of Christianity.

• +1
But the Jews infiltrated Europe anyways regardless of Christianity.
true it was Christians afterall who were often against them

As for the iq holy fuck this shit has been debated and debunked most of it is cultural for instance look at shit holes like africa they have lower iq than whites in terms of the white context which measures academic intelligence but blacks have higher iq in different standards iq is a subjective standard over all.

I think i should also mention most variations distinguishing races are not actually distinguished factors if you both started off as human but have gained adaptations like blonde hair blue eyes your still human your no less human then you were before.

For instance blue eyes was a favorable aesthetic mutation that occurred in the Europeans cause the conditions called for it but are they less human or are they different ? you've added parts but their the same thing their not any less human it's not like they gained a fucking genetic mutation that made them non human.
This is true bro. Keep destroying these coping sfcels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3990
That's not where you were wrong, and I never said it wasn't

Oh sorry i am quite retarded at times i thought you were 1 of those anti jew conspiracy theorists i used to be in that boat but jew's didn't make me subhuman jew's didn't make me contemplate suicaide

true it was Christians afterall who were often against them
And Jews started the political system in which religion is put on a lower level than politics. So Europe lost either way . Now it’s a miserable place oozing with dipression and mental health

• +1

Look up the Bell Curve. And those scholars say that because they will be ousted by their own peers for saying otherwise. Also, when given fishing nets to use for fishing (also told what it's for) they use it for covers at night instead. Africans are not smart. I live near black people and very few are high functioning.

ITT we can see copers

Look up the Bell Curve. And those scholars say that because they will be ousted by their own peers for saying otherwise.

The bell curve has been debunked http://mdcbowen.org/p2/rm/debunk/dBell.htm

He uses many arguments http://mdcbowen.org/p2/rm/debunk/dBellNaz.htm That just shows you the racist history already connected within the back ground assumptions so any arguments you make from here on already has a implicit bias that race and iq is linked it's presupposed and were back wards with the conclusion already given

Instant chance of skin cancer if exposure to sun - r u ok in the head
Sun screen or some shit to cover it up, it's not really a big deal. Plus, white women and every other woman seems to prefer it. Plus, you look white as fuck.
The bell curve has been debunked http://mdcbowen.org/p2/rm/debunk/dBell.htm

He uses many arguments http://mdcbowen.org/p2/rm/debunk/dBellNaz.htm That just shows you the racist history already connected within the back ground assumptions so any arguments you make from here on already has a implicit bias that race and iq is linked it's presupposed and were back wards with the conclusion already given
Can you explain though why so many blacks can't function on a normal level? Name one black country that isn't a shithole. No matter how much you try raising them, they will not turn out as smart as a white kid will. Intelligence is largely genetic (it's also envirometal, but I bielieve this is overblown).

Plus, the FATHER of DNA was ousted for being "racist." Just because the :redpill: doesn't feel smooth enough to swallow, doesn't mean it's false. The sources you gave prove nothing.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo