What everyone should do.

C

Casual0102

Iron
Occasionally browse this forum and see lots just focusing on their flaws and nothing else.

As a base everyone should at least:

Use Tretinoin

Micro dose Fin

Use Mineral suncreen

Cut to below 15%bf

Small amount of resistance training (low stress)

Get bloodwork done and fix any hormonal/vitamin deficiencies.

Cut down on processed shit including grains etc.

By all means focus on flaws but these are all low effort and something Every man should do in the background.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Shun2311, lemonnz, incliner and 9 others
i need the allopregnanolone since i don't have enough gabaergic signaling without it

untrue
Fair enough.

So you think we can easily digest foods our gut isn't designed to digest? Its one of the leading causes of many auto immune diseases.

• +1
Reactions: Shun2311
Dutasteride, oral minoxidil and chemical sunscreen are better

• +1
Reactions: blinemaxxer and STUPIDREFEREES
Fin is the base, Dut is more effective for sure but not everyone needs it.

Most chemical sunscreen will nuke your Test with prolonged use. I think a tinted mineral sunscreen which doesn't leave visible residue will be a much better option. (I still think sunlight exposure to the rest of the body is essential BTW)

Define a “healthy diet”.

• JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air
Define a “healthy diet”.
Limiting ultra processed foods and grains as much as you can. Basis of diet should be Meat, Eggs, Fruit etc from quality sources.

Not saying everyone should go on a strict carnivore diet or whatever. Just that cutting down on bread, seed oils, artificial flavourings etc will benefit in the long term

Limiting ultra processed foods and grains as much as you can. Basis of diet should be Meat, Eggs, Fruit etc from quality sources.

Not saying everyone should go on a strict carnivore diet or whatever. Just that cutting down on bread, seed oils, artificial flavourings etc will benefit in the long term
Then you’re wrong. Absolutely false. Fruit is not food for humans. We are obligate hyper carnivores whether you like it or not.

All carbohydrates break down into sugar causing glycation damage, elevated blood glucose levels, and chronic inflammation if eaten with fat (Randle Cycle).

• JFL
Reactions: fluoride1337
Then you’re wrong. Absolutely false. Fruit is not food for humans. We are obligate hyper carnivores whether you like it or not.

All carbohydrates break down into sugar causing glycation damage, elevated blood glucose levels, and chronic inflammation if eaten with fat (Randle Cycle).
Maybe... I admit there is some evidence that points to that.

I'm being realistic to what everyone will actually follow. Limiting processed food/sugars is a lot easier and more realistic for the average man to follow than adopting a strict Carnivore diet. I'm just trying to give simple advice that will improve peoples lives

Maybe... I admit there is some evidence that points to that.

I'm being realistic to what everyone will actually follow. Limiting processed food/sugars is a lot easier and more realistic for the average man to follow than adopting a strict Carnivore diet. I'm just trying to give simple advice that will improve peoples lives
No, it won’t improve people’s life’s. You are incompetent on human nutritional science. You are giving out misinformation that is dangerous.

ALL CARBOHYDRATES BREAK DOWN INTO SUGAR EXCEPT FOR FRUCTOSE

IT DOES NOT MATTER IF IT IS “PROCESSED” SUGAR OR FROM FRUIT.

THEY BOTH WILL RESULT IN THE SAME OUTCOME = CHRONIC INFLAMMATION

No it won’t improve people’s life’s. You are incompetent on human nutritional science. You are giving out misinformation that is dangerous.

Saaar what eat to grow 6ft6 method says coconut shells

No, it won’t improve people’s life’s. You are incompetent on human nutritional science. You are giving out misinformation that is dangerous.

Jesus christ. Not only did you misquote me on your first reply you now you seem to believe my advise of 'Cut down on processed shit including grains etc.' is dangerous.

I'm not an expert in nutrition, nor do I claim to be. I get my bloodwork done every 3 months for the last 3 years and have made constant improvements despite now being in my early 30s. (not only through diet, but other means also) so I know if people follow that simple sentence it will improve their lives.

BTW try get 100g of sugar (the average American daily intake) from seasonal fruit.

Last edited:
Jesus christ. Not only did you misquote me on your first reply you now you seem to believe my advise of 'Cut down on processed shit including grains etc.' is dangerous.

I'm not an expert in nutrition, nor do I claim to be. I get my bloodwork done every 3 months for the last 3 years and have made constant improvements despite now being in my early 30s. (not only through diet, but other means also) so I know if people follow that simple sentence it will improve their lives.

BTW try get 180g of sugar (the average American daily intake) from whole fruit
Anything over 1g of exogenous carbohydrates is toxic to the human body.

Maybe... So you admit my advice of cutting down on grains isn't dangerous then
Never once stated you were incorrect on grains. I clearly stated that you were wrong about FRUIT. You were partially correct, but not fully.

Humans are carnivores. Avoid fruits, grains, and vegetables.

Occasionally browse this forum and see lots just focusing on their flaws and nothing else.

As a base everyone should at least:

Use Tretinoin

Micro dose Fin

Use Mineral suncreen

Cut to below 15%bf

Small amount of resistance training (low stress)

Get bloodwork done and fix any hormonal/vitamin deficiencies.

Cut down on processed shit including grains etc.

By all means focus on flaws but these are all low effort and something Every man should do in the background.
Basically I do all of this, great post OP

• +1
Reactions: Casual0102

Thoughts on honey and watermelon?
(Only carbs I consume)

Avoid them
Will my T crash without carbs? Or will my sleep suffer like I’ve seen many user say? Or does this only happen in the beginning?

Will I be a bloatless chad only consuming meat?

Also why do most carnies looks subhuman

Last edited:
Will my T crash without carbs? Or will my sleep suffer like I’ve seen many user say? Or does this only happen in the beginning?

Will I be a bloatless chad only consuming meat?

Also why do most carnies looks subhuman
1. Why would only eating protein, fat, and cholesterol lower T? Those are the things that BOOST T.

2. Yes, you will never experience bloating on a 100% carnivore diet.

3. Most “carnivores” eat fruit/vegetables and aren’t really carnivores. They also haven’t done it for years as well.

Never once stated you were incorrect on grains. I clearly stated that you were wrong about FRUIT. You were partially correct, but not fully.

Humans are carnivores. Avoid fruits, grains, and vegetables.
I never told people to eat fruit mate, that was in reply to a question you asked (I now know you were just stoking for an argument). I don't know enough about nutrition to tell people exactly what to eat.

Fwiw my diet consists of:
Fatty cuts of red meat
Eggs
Raw diary
1 maybe 2 pieces of fruit
Occasionally Poultry, organs and raw honey.

My bloodwork is nearly all in the normal range and I've seen my total T go from 500-700+. (I mainly thank avoiding endocrine disruptors for this)

Last edited:
I never told people to eat fruit mate, that was in reply to a question you asked (I now know you were just stoking for an argument). I don't know enough about nutrition to tell people exactly what to eat.

Fwiw my diet consists of:
Fatty cuts of red meat
Eggs
Raw diary
1 maybe 2 pieces of fruit
Occasionally Poultry, organs and raw honey.

My bloodwork is nearly all in the normal range and I've seen my total T go from 500-700+. (I mainly thank avoiding endocrine disruptors for this)
Avoid the fruit, honey, and poultry.

Avoid the fruit, honey, and poultry.
I never understood why raw honey was being pushed as some sort of primal diet health source it’s literally pure sugar syrup JFL I guess it’s just because it’s better then table sugar but it’s still concentrated sugar sludge 😂

Also thoughts on me switching to raw dairy instead of the fruits and honey

• +1
Reactions: Never Get Up
I never understood why raw honey was being pushed as some sort of primal diet health source it’s literally pure sugar syrup JFL I guess it’s just because it’s better then table sugar but it’s still concentrated sugar sludge 😂
It’s due to their carbohydrate addiction. I would like to correct you on your statement that the fructose from honey is better than table sugar is false.

All carbohydrates break down into sugar no matter the source except for fructose. And fructose is causes 7-11x more glycation damage than any other carbohydrate.

It’s due to their carbohydrate addiction. I would like to correct you on your statement that the fructose from honey is better than table sugar is false.

All carbohydrates break down into sugar no matter the source except for fructose. And fructose is causes 7-11x more glycation damage than any other carbohydrate.
Makes sense, what about carbs in raw dairy

I consume raw kefir and also goat milk

Also thoughts on me switching to raw dairy instead of the fruits and honey
I think maybe it's to do with people seeing a more natural product being 'Healthier' than one that's been processed. I have to admit I've always swayed that way too.

Makes sense, what about carbs in raw dairy

I consume raw kefir
I don’t consume dairy. Dairy is meant to make the offspring fat as an infant before the teeth come in to chew raw meat.

I think maybe it's to do with people seeing a more natural product being 'Healthier' than one that's been processed. I have to admit I've always swayed that way too.
Yes bhai the shit is just as addictive as pure sugar I will say it does help keep me away from the goyslop but it can’t be in anyway as healthy as people say the “sweet tooth” people if you know what I mean.

• +1
Reactions: Casual0102

Low iq carnivorecel spreading misinfo

Sugars + insulin are anti-inflammatory

Yes, carbs break down into glucose, cells need it for energy. Sugar can cause some glycation but PUFAs play a much more significant role in the formation of AGEs. The trade off between the negligible glycation from simple sugars is not worth missing out on the metabolic and nutritional benefits of fruits.

Saying carbs are le bad as if every carb is the same is also cope. Complex carbs such as starches spike insulin much more than simple sugars found in fruit. Fructose also promotes glycogen production, which is necessary to stabilize blood sugar and reduce insulin spikes.

Low iq carnivorecel spreading misinfo

Sugars + insulin are anti-inflammatory

Yes, carbs break down into glucose, cells need it for energy. Sugar can cause some glycation but PUFAs play a much more significant role in the formation of AGEs. The trade off between the negligible glycation from simple sugars is not worth missing out on the metabolic and nutritional benefits of fruits.

Saying carbs are le bad as if every carb is the same is also cope. Complex carbs such as starches spike insulin much more than simple sugars found in fruit. Fructose also promotes glycogen production, which is necessary to stabilize blood sugar and reduce insulin spikes.

You’re suffering from Dunning-Kruger and incompetence that it’s quite sad.

1. There are 0 100% controlled, long term studies with humans locked in labs for multiple decades to provide proof on ANY aspect of health and nutrition science.

2. ALL exogenous carbohydrates break down into glucose leading to raised glucose levels which is UNDOUBTEDLY the cause of diabetes (elevated blood glucose).

3. Humans evolved off of the animal fat and muscle meat of large ruminant animals, NOT plants.

4. You can eat carbohydrates alone without animal fat or protein (veganism), however if you do so for multiple years, your health will fail on you. 84% of vegans quit around the 5 year mark on average. Most experienced catastrophic heath problems.

5. If you mix carbohydrates and fats (omnivore diet), then you will be activating the Randle Cycle 24/7 also known as chronic inflammation.

6. The glycation from the carbohydrates will be persistent no matter how much you work out. You can not outrun a bad diet such as eating carbohydrate plant toxins.

7. When it comes to science, you base it off of HARD FACTS, not associations. Your claim that certain populations live longer due to a certain lifestyle (even though you yourself are not observing what they eat at EVERY meal), is just a fallacy and incompetent misanthropic Dunning-Kruger.

You’re suffering from Dunning-Kruger and incompetence that it’s quite sad.

1. There are 0 100% controlled, long term studies with humans locked in labs for multiple decades to provide proof on ANY aspect of health and nutrition science.

So we're not allowed to use studies, got it :lul:

2. ALL exogenous carbohydrates break down into glucose leading to raised glucose levels which is UNDOUBTEDLY the cause of diabetes (elevated blood glucose).
Glucose is necessary for energy and does not directly cause diabetes.

3. Humans evolved off of the animal fat and muscle meat of large ruminant animals, NOT plants.
Humans evolved from hunter gatherers, the hunters got meat so what did the gatherers get?

4. You can eat carbohydrates alone without animal fat or protein (veganism), however if you do so for multiple years, your health will fail on you. 84% of vegans quit around the 5 year mark on average. Most experienced catastrophic heath problems.
Certain meats have low PUFA and are absolutely necessary to include in diet. I am not advocating for veganism or vegetarianism.

5. If you mix carbohydrates and fats (omnivore diet), then you will be activating the Randle Cycle 24/7 also known as chronic inflammation.
The randle cycle is not an issue if you have good metabolic health. Carbs and PUFAs are much worse for metabolic function, which is why fast food is one of the biggest causes of obesity.

6. The glycation from the carbohydrates will be persistent no matter how much you work out. You can not outrun a bad diet such as eating carbohydrate plant toxins.
Like I said, the glycation from carbs will happen but it is negligible compared to the glycation caused by PUFAs.

7. When it comes to science, you base it off of HARD FACTS, not associations. Your claim that certain populations live longer due to a certain lifestyle (even though you yourself are not observing what they eat at EVERY meal), is just a fallacy and incompetent misanthropic Dunning-Kruger.
This can apply to the carnivore diet as well.

Humans evolved from hunter gatherers, the hunters got meat so what did the gatherers get?

Certain meats have low PUFA and are absolutely necessary to include in diet. I am not advocating for veganism or vegetarianism.

The randle cycle is not an issue if you have good metabolic health. Carbs and PUFAs are much worse for metabolic function, which is why fast food is one of the biggest causes of obesity.

Like I said, the glycation from carbs will happen but it is negligible compared to the glycation caused by PUFAs.

The studies you provided were not 100% controlled, long term observations with humans locked in a laboratory for multiple decades to provide evidence of a cause and effect situation. You provided Jewish propaganda based on “associations”.

Diabetes is literally ELEVATED BLOOD GLUCOSE. If you eat carbohydrates, your levels go up. You fucking low IQ Charlatan.

The studies you provided were not 100% controlled, long term observations with humans locked in a laboratory for multiple decades to provide evidence of a cause and effect situation. You provided Jewish propaganda based on “associations”.
What would the jews gain from this :lul:

What would the jews gain from this :lul:
Tricking people into thinking sugar is ok to consume to make more money by selling poison? Have you thought of that?

Diabetes is literally ELEVATED BLOOD GLUCOSE. If you eat carbohydrates, your levels go up. You fucking low IQ Charlatan.
Interesting perspective, since diabetes = eating sugar and carbs, everyone who eats sugar and carbs must secretly have diabetes! :lul:

Tricking people into thinking sugar is ok to consume to make more money by selling poison? Have you thought of that?
"The jewz be trickin us to eat fruits n vegetables nd shiettt"