What Exactly Do Foids Offer Besides Sex?

Shahnameh

Shahnameh

Platinum
A man is expected to do everything
Initiate
Pay for her and provide for her
Protect her
Be funny and charismatic
Be tall
Be good looking
be fit
Have a large social circle

What exactly do foids even offer?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IwillRope2024, sportsmogger, blatonslatt and 8 others
Sex + babies.

Thats it, everything else, men can do it better

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, blatonslatt, disheartenedcel and 5 others
theyre better at playing the violin

It seems majority males.

Anyway I am standing with my claim, men are better than women, even in things that are considered traditionally feminine, such as raising the kids and making food

• +1
Reactions: albe.ORG and Bars
Initiate
Protect her
Be funny and charismatic
Be tall
Be good looking
be fit

Being annoying maybe

• JFL
Reactions: Bars

It seems majority males.

Anyway I am standing with my claim, men are better than women, even in things that are considered traditionally feminine, such as raising the kids and making food
that list is cope rachel podger is the best violinist

They offer us nothing except sex.
Fucking filthy subhumans if i wasn't hetero and foot fetish maniac i wouldn't even talk with these cunts

• JFL
Reactions: wrist cry and albe.ORG
Most men are not that good friends.

The only social benefit of male friends is jokes since women are terrible at this:feelsbaton:

• +1
Reactions: future slavic chad, Akhi and Bars
Nothing not even sex because sex is a consensuous act between 2 people. If she has sex with you she likes you, also sex needs the man to do almost everything.

Last edited:
Initiate
Protect her
Be funny and charismatic
Be tall
Be good looking
be fit

Ability to raise and nurture children and keep your head held high in your lowest, spiritually protecting you. Chad only tho, and only top percentile women can offer that

They offer us nothing except sex.
Fucking filthy subhumans if i wasn't hetero and foot fetish maniac i wouldn't even talk with these cunts
Ye bro all girls are sluts, except my momma

nurture

they unironically make good friends, very different to male one

• JFL
Reactions: future slavic chad
Initiate
Protect her
Be funny and charismatic
Be tall
Be good looking
be fit

Meant to be mums

Lol, I took on a date once a virgin girl from my college...
She bragged that even though she was a virgin, she had a very active dating life, tons of guys were battling for her attention, taking her out on dates, giving her gifts, etc. She was convinced the guys wanted her for her personality and her amazing conversation skills...:LOL:

• JFL
Reactions: n9wiff
Initiate
Protect her
Be funny and charismatic
Be tall
Be good looking
be fit

Companionship and social status and dopamine if her face is cute.

• +1
Reactions: albe.ORG
Lol, I took on a date once a virgin girl from my college...
She bragged that even though she was a virgin, she had a very active dating life, tons of guys were battling for her attention, taking her out on dates, giving her gifts, etc. She was convinced the guys wanted her for her personality and her amazing conversation skills...:LOL:
I hooked up with a virgin and she mentioned other dudes.

Girls experience mog us to oblivion.

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
i know this will sound like moralfaggotry, but actually your post is suffering from misogynist bias.

Literally women's only fault regarding dating is that they don't know how to be honest about what they actually want. Hence why many men in the blackpill perceive them as deceitful.

Once you understand that women simply cannot tell the truth about dating/sexual attraction you will see past this flaw.

All you need to understand is that women don't care about your personality unless you're physically in the top 15% of men.

Women don't simply "offer sex", they offer fun times in general. You can do so many things with your chick besides simply fucking.

Last edited:
I‘m waiting for an incel who has experienced nothing but degradation and humiliation from women to say :soy:: "women can give me emotional support, bro“

• JFL
Pussy

• +1
Fr guys always think of pickup lines and how to start a convo but not realising girls are fucking npc's that only talk about gossip cause they're blander and more boring than the most mentally ill ltn

• +1
women aren't better than men simply because they have life on easy mode and don't even need to try

man has to earn his value and is forced to learn shit

Initiate
Protect her
Be funny and charismatic
Be tall
Be good looking
be fit

Talk abt sex

og coc > new coc
i remember playing back in 2013. i stole my dads phone on saturday morning at 7 am to play some coc

• JFL
Reactions: yyy
i remember playing back in 2013. i stole my dads phone on saturday morning at 7 am to play some coc
based
i stole dads credit card & bought 30,000 gems
good ole days

• JFL
Reactions: JohnBaza
I‘m waiting for an incel who has experienced nothing but degradation and humiliation from women to say :soy:: "women can give me emotional support, bro“
They can

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
children and love retard

I didn’t say they can’t, learn to read incel, I said I’m waiting for an incel who never experienced it to argue with me about something he will never ever experience and here you are :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

nothing they are dumber and weaker than men the only reason why men even deal with them is because we need to breed.

i imagine alot of married or men with gfs regret all the effort to get a girl after post nut clarity hits.

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision