What exactly is harmony?

Deleted member 18931

Deleted member 18931

Kraken
I am bloated but the users that have seen me have said I have good harmony. Is this just how well the features of your face compliment each other/go together?

• +1
Reactions: angelo and mug
ya

u could have hooded a-10 eyes but a horrible jaw and its still over

• +1
Reactions: mug
what does that even mean?
It's hard to put it into words. A lot of it has to do with certain shapes of certain features that can't easily be described and certain distances between features that also can't really be described. That's why it just goes under the harmony category like someone's features look aesthetically pleasing and they go together well

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
basically if you look uncanny or not

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18931
imo its how features fit together
ex. Wide chin + wide mouth
If youve got a big nose from the side, a big browridge + prominent chin will create harmony
Basically, harmony is abt all the hidden/secondary ratios in the face (ex. chin width/mouth width ratio, etc)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18931 and Deleted member 18840
If youve got a big nose from the side, a big browridge + prominent chin will create harmony
Basically, harmony is abt all the hidden/secondary ratios in the face (ex. chin width/mouth width ratio, etc)
Harmony is how it blends in together. I agree that proportions is part of it and thats why tiny skullcels are more prone to be gl

yeah i have a big nose but my browridge and chin help harmonise it i think

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
Harmony is how it blends in together. I agree that proportions is part of it and thats why tiny skullcels are more prone to be gl
i talked abt this yesterday w @Ceo of cope and it was pretty interesting
Basically there are tons and tons of ratios that we still haven't figured out yet, and research using AI would be needed. Thatd be the only way to find out the secrets of harmony

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Deleted member 18931
Basically there are tons and tons of ratios that we still haven't figured out yet, and research using AI would be needed. Thatd be the only way to find out the secrets of harmony
Main thing about harmony is just having no ratio falios and no falios that impact harmony

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18931
so harmony is mostly a fixed thing (can't be changed via surgery)?

• +1
so harmony is mostly a fixed thing (can't be changed via surgery)?
yeah it cant be changed. Maybe in 100 years itll be possible who knows

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Deleted member 18931
yeah it cant be changed. Maybe in 100 years itll be possible who knows
lifefuel. I'll be dead by then so I won't be mogged by the surgerymaxxed generation

• +1
ya

u could have hooded a-10 eyes but a horrible jaw and its still over
literally not true, the worst example u can ever give.

eye area is everything and if ur an eyecel its time to rope or visit taban

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 20679 and bigjuicy
Main thing about harmony is just having no ratio falios and no falios that impact harmony
You cant have failos which are too deviated from the norm. But try to interchange peoples features and see how some features dont match together...thats harmony

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Erik-Jón
You cant have failos which are too deviated from the norm. But try to interchange peoples features and see how some features dont match together...thats harmony
Tbh you can interchange peoples features and it’s fine just photoshop always ruins harmony

Tbh you can interchange peoples features and it’s fine just photoshop always ruins harmony
mm I disagree.
Even with a good photoshop. Let's take Chico for example. Give him Keanu Reeves eyes (Reeves has a lower IPD) and it looks odd. That's because Reeves has other features to harmonize with his low IPD. Ive tried it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
mm I disagree.
Even with a good photoshop. Let's take Chico for example. Give him Keanu Reeves eyes (Reeves has a lower IPD) and it looks odd. That's because Reeves has other features to harmonize with his low IPD. Ive tried it.
Obviously with chico that would happen, but give chico gandys eyes and he’d be a mogger even more so, obviously if you give someone a flawed eye area they’re gonna decend

• Hmm...
Obviously with chico that would happen, but give chico gandys eyes and he’d be a mogger even more so, obviously if you give someone a flawed eye area they’re gonna decend
Well, I gave you a valid example. This is enough evidence that harmony is abt how features match together
Keanu reeves doesnt have a flawed eye area. It matches with his other features. A good eye area must match with the rest of the features

Because, going by your logic, Johnny depp has a "flawed" eye area since he doesn"t have hunter eyes or anything

Keanu Reeves Transformation 12

Reeves has a good eye area btw

Well, I gave you a valid example. This is enough evidence that harmony is abt how features match together
Keanu reeves doesnt have a flawed eye area. It matches with his other features. A good eye area must match with the rest of the features

Because, going by your logic, Johnny depp has a "flawed" eye area since he doesn"t have hunter eyes or anything
It’s not it’s about having good features and ratios, you just gave someone who needs amazing ratios shit ratio eyes

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
means you don’t have any really good features but you aren’t ugly despite possibly having ugly features

No he doesn’t his pfl is chink tier
cope. His eyes look good. Women simped for him when the matrix came out
It’s not it’s about having good features and ratios, you just gave someone who needs amazing ratios shit ratio eyes
Mconaughey has shit ratios and hes good looking. Also doesnt have typical PSL features. Same for keanu reeves, and plento of other guys
You can cope all you want by telling yourself that theyre not good looking, but they ARE. They look good and women find them attractive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
cope. His eyes look good. Women simped for him when the matrix came out

Mconaughey has shit ratios and hes good looking. Also doesnt have typical PSL features. Same for keanu reeves, and plento of other guys
You can cope all you want by telling yourself that theyre not good looking, but they ARE. They look good and women find them attractive
He’s recessed

• JFL
He’s recessed
He's recessed
He has a chink PFL
He has a long midface
He was low IPD

You have forward growth
You have wide PFL
You have a compact midface
You have a high IPD

He mogs you to oblivion and women want to be fucked by him.
Explain that ? :unsure:

He's recessed
He has a chink PFL
He has a long midface
He was low IPD

You have forward growth
You have wide PFL
You have a compact midface
You have a high IPD

He mogs you to oblivion and women want to be fucked by him.
Explain that ? :unsure:
Because I’m not lean:feelsuhh:

• JFL
harmony is my cock and balls down your mothers throat

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OnlyWs, bigjuicy and Deleted member 5892