What exactly is it about leanordo decaprio that made him age like shit compared to bradd pit?

J

Jerryterry129

Zephir
I mean they were BOTH pretty boys

To me it just looks like bradd Pitt had a slightly bigger jaw and chin

Attachments

• 59AFE6EF-0EE5-4DB7-B267-3A18B5E6A99A.jpeg
    59AFE6EF-0EE5-4DB7-B267-3A18B5E6A99A.jpeg
    70.4 KB · Views: 110
  • 8AD5BEAD-42AA-49D8-A27F-7B9D1EC1B7D3.jpeg
    8AD5BEAD-42AA-49D8-A27F-7B9D1EC1B7D3.jpeg
    8.2 KB · Views: 119
  • E9D777C0-7AA9-4E56-8C14-4A4F8493A96A.jpeg
    E9D777C0-7AA9-4E56-8C14-4A4F8493A96A.jpeg
    21 KB · Views: 120
Probably just got bloated (and the hair change) while Brad stayed lean
He could probably lean down to looking good again but he’s too rich/bluepilled to give a shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Lolcel, Romeo1111 and 2 others
Diet and smoking probably, im pretty sure Brad smokes or he did but he was always in shape.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Probably just got bloated (and the hair change) while Brad stayed lean
He could probably lean down to looking good again but he’s too rich/bluepilled to give a shit
Eh I don’t think it has anything about getting fat cause he was always skinny fat when he was younger

But idk he does seem a bit fatter but still

It kinda looks like he got bloat from hyperthyroidism or some shit

also his collagen and actual skin quality went to shit, AND on top of that he has a crazy amount of skin sag and loss of elasticity

dudes only 46 and looks 50+. My uncle who’s like 43 and eats like shit looks better

Last edited:
  • +1
I
genetics, diet and pitt has spent money on facial surgeries for skin
I’m looking at leanordos parents, his mom has a moon face so idk

I’m looking at pitts parents and pitt doesn’t look like his mom or dad so wtf

• +1
all about genetics, some people age great and some don't.

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and subhuman incel
He is kinda retarded, and didn't realize that his face is what made him famous. He kinda took it for granted. In his early 20's, he would just go to clubs with his friends and pick any girl he wanted and fuck her that night (serious btw. He has few rape allegations, and makes women sign NDA before he fucks them). Fame + looks + money.

Now it's just fame + money which still works just fine, and he is contempt with it

Did Leo really age like shit? Or does Brad just have elite genetics. Leo is in his mid 40’s with a full head of hair. Of course his skin is going to start showing signs of aging by now. But he definitely looks good for 46? Although, he would have looked better at this age if he didn’t party so much.

Brad Pitt looks like that despite being an alcoholic, his aging genetics are top tier

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Romeo1111
Weight mostly. He could lose weight and do a few things and look way better.

dicaprio did nothing, while brad did

Eh I don’t think it has anything about getting fat cause he was always skinny fat when he was younger

But idk he does seem a bit fatter but still

It kinda looks like he got bloat from hyperthyroidism or some shit

also his collagen and actual skin quality went to shit, AND on top of that he has a crazy amount of skin sag and loss of elasticity

dudes only 46 and looks 50+. My uncle who’s like 43 and eats like shit looks better
Just genetics and some parts lifestyle but I guarantee if he leaned down he’d look better than average still

remember Pitt is actually 11 years older in those pics and still youthful . While at 57 he isn't young looking , he has hair and low bodyfat. Brad managed to look young and good throughout his 40ties but leo looks like an oldcel father.

-Pitts skull is taller which makes it harder to look bloated
-he has better bones
-his hairline is better
-he didn’t let himself go and stays on low bodyfat
-genetics

• +1
Short face syndrome > more prone to bloating

Same case with Barrett

Leo fucking nardo is smoking, drinking, partying and not giving shit about his looks which is why he looks like bloated piece of shit. Thats not so hard to understand now is it. He took his looks for granted and instead of looksmaxxing (which is not even hard if you got money) he chose low IQ path of least resistance, which is, to be a lazy ass cunty bitch. Pitt is obviously a fan of looksmaxxing and he cares about looking good which is why he mogs DaVinci little bloated fatass nigga