What exactly is orbital decompression surgery?

D

Deleted member 8853

Random account
Been told at lookism.net that i need orbital decompression surgery along with canthoplasty in order to fix my eye are.

Is that surgery too expensive or dangerous?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10491
they decompress your orbitals

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Ponder, Good_Little_Goy and 3 others
It makes your sockets deeper to make more room for your eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Good_Little_Goy and MentalistKebab
fucking arabs lol
i've only seen this failo ONCE irl. i remember sitting on the bus and this truecel oldcel had an atrocious bulging eye area exactly like that, i remember caging quietly while thinking he needs orbital decompression

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Ponder
i've only seen this failo ONCE irl. i remember sitting on the bus and this truecel oldcel had an atrocious bulging eye area exactly like that, i remember caging quietly while thinking he needs orbital decompression
Tbh my deepset eyes are what saves me.
Imagine if i had both bulging eyes and NCT I'd be a supercel not just a truecel 🤣

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
They remove fat or sometimes bone from behind your eye and yes it’s very invasive if using it for cosmetic reasons

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung and Danish_Retard
They remove fat or sometimes bone from behind your eye and yes it’s very invasive if using it for cosmetic reasons
Hopefully i don't need that

It’s actually very risky. You can have serious complications after the surgery such as getting blind, acute and permanent migraine, blurry vision and even death. But the reward is very good if you have severe bulging eyes. And you will look much better.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
They remove bone and fat inside the eye socket to provide more room for the eye to sit back. It looks invasive and dangerous, but according to taban, it’s very safe in experienced hands.

It’s actually very risky. You can have serious complications after the surgery such as getting blind, acute and permanent migraine, blurry vision and even death. But the reward is very good if you have severe bulging eyes. And you will look much better.

did you know that the likelihood of getting blind from lefort 1 (lefort 1! not even mentioning lefort 2 or 3 for obvious reasons) and jaw surgery is higher then getting blind from orbital decompression?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891
did you know that the likelihood of getting blind from lefort 1 (lefort 1! not even mentioning lefort 2 or 3 for obvious reasons) and jaw surgery is higher then getting blind from orbital decompression?
I didn’t know that. Do you have sources that validate your argument?