what eye surgeries did K Shami get?

cheerio

cheerio

Silver
what surgies did he and everyone else whos fixed their eye area get to fix the uneven eyes, fix uee and get a strong browridge?

:lul: jfl if you think he got eye surgeries.
Bro grew up, fixed his uneyen eyebrows and starting using angles lighting and probably concealer

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper, CarrotMaxxer, Lokki and 1 other person
it’s called squintmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper, Lokki and Clavicular
Bro grew up, fixed his uneyen eyebrows and starting using angles lighting and probably concealer
i mean he obviously did at least gfet some sort of implamt

• JFL
Reactions: Metanoia
what surgies did he and everyone else whos fixed their eye area get to fix the uneven eyes, fix uee and get a strong browridge?
he just uses bb cream for his eyes no cap. he legit said that in james sapphire old discord. i might even have screen recordings of that on my pc. he was often in call with me and james

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer, UrGirlsMcm, Use1ess and 3 others
he just uses bb cream for his eyes no cap. he legit said that in james sapphire old discord. i might even have screen recordings of that on my pc. he was often in call with me and james
show the screen rec

i want to see

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
He still doesn’t have good under eyes just frauds em better and prob gets better sleep

concealer can't fix the hollows he had u would have to use like 1b of makeup to get rid of it

it does when your using a far lense on camera
sounds like youve never used it
i have bro and it looked bad and bro he even said he did some laser treatment for his under eyes maybe filler idk exactly what he did but some procedure he did