What face am I supposed to make?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

without a single desirable trait
When i talk to someone, what should my face be like? Am I suppose to stare at them in the eye? Do I look around or move my eyebrows or keep them still?

I never know what to do....I usually look them in the eye because people say eye contact is good, but for some reason it feels weird just staring them in the eyes.

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy and BigBoy
Look at their forehead to establish superiority.

• +1
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, BigBoy, Deleted member 3902 and 2 others
If it's a foid just stare at her feet while stroking ur cocc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563 and Vermilioncore
Bump I need to know too. I am always indeed alwahs making weird facial expressions to look nomal but instead it backfires and makes me look more aspie.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902 and Vermilioncore
Bump I need to know too. I am always indeed alwahs making weird facial expressions to look nomal but instead it backfires and makes me look more aspie.
Yeah when I try to stay expressionless it somehow makes me look more odd but if I look around and move my face a lot it makes me look like im nervous. What do normies do? Do they consciously make sure they are looking normal or does it come natural?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902 and BigBoy
Yeah when I try to stay expressionless it somehow makes me look more odd but if I look around and move my face a lot it makes me look like im nervous. What do normies do? Do they consciously make sure they are looking normal or does it come natural?
Normies don’t think about it
Its over the moment u need to think about it it will never look natural

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Vermilioncore and BigBoy
lick their ears given the chance son this makes em horny

• JFL
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3 and Vermilioncore
It comes natural but idk how they do it.

I think they let their emotions dictate how they act knstead of forcing certain facial expressions.

When I try to act emotionles i look sad/mad and the other person looks disinterested.

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
literally never think about it ever and eventually you’ll look normal

• +1
literally never think about it ever and eventually you’ll look normal
How do I not think about it? That seems hard tbh

• +1
3549 3

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore and Deleted member 1476
217973FD 0AAD 4C90 9FC7 9CD8DD7E17AF

• JFL