What factors make jaw implants/fillers look uncanny?

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
I've tried morphing my jaw to look more Chad but it makes me look like an uncanny mf. What factors could cause this? Am I just dogshit at morphing?

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
what's the problem with your jaw lacking angularity, mass??

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish and SubhumanCurrycel
what's the problem with your jaw lacking angularity, mass??
Both. Good chin, albeit a little narrow, but very rounded and narrow jaw and gonials.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
May try to add some hollow cheeks

May try to add some hollow cheeks
Might be it. When I morph my jaw it doesn't give my cheekbones any more contour or hollowness so it makes my face look like a block.

Might be it. When I morph my jaw it doesn't give my cheekbones any more contour or hollowness so it makes my face look like a block.
Also fillers have a huge potential for looking uncanny since there is no computer design process unlike implants. Basically the injector must have the experience and talent to make it look natural as well as a good eye for aesthetics and must be honest about the outcome and straight foward about ml needed for the desired outcome.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 7725
Also fillers have a huge potential for looking uncanny since there is no computer design process unlike implants. Basically the injector must have the experience and talent to make it look natural as well as a good eye for aesthetics and must be honest about the outcome and straight foward about ml needed for the desired outcome.
stop telling everyone to get fillers gay boy

• JFL
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad
Brutal. Did you get Voluma or a similar dissolvable filler?

Brutal. Did you get Voluma or a similar dissolvable filler?
Yes voluma. I would have gone with raddiesse but I need them to be dissolved when is time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
stop telling everyone to get fillers gay boy
Also gay boy your crossdresser dad, does he still do the 2 for 1?
keep mirin my new jaw you cunt

Before:

After:

if it looks like a block you need more width on the anterior part of the jaw

Also gay boy your crossdresser dad, does he still do the 2 for 1?
keep mirin my new jaw you cunt

Before:

After:

you still have no ramus and your pheno already looked faggy and the fillers made that worse

most of that is weight loss

• JFL
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad
you still have no ramus and your pheno already looked faggy and the fillers made that worse

most of that is weight loss
lol I still get nudes and girls on tinder down to fuck

Attachments

• B47BB7D5-35BF-491D-9526-94D9800C3710.jpeg
    B47BB7D5-35BF-491D-9526-94D9800C3710.jpeg
    34.4 KB · Views: 28
Why you still KHHV though? Too high inhib to meet?
Sort of, but I want my first time to be with someone I know and care about not a bitch from tinder

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, Deleted member 2729 and Deleted member 7725
mentalcel
Based tbh. Even if I ascend to Chadlite I won't be able to meetup with anyone from Tinder since I'll still have the mental state of a truecel. Rather learn the skills in an LTR than a hoe.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Deleted member 9670
Based tbh. Even if I ascend to Chadlite I won't be able to meetup with anyone from Tinder since I'll still have the mental state of a truecel. Rather learn the skills in an LTR than a hoe.
I can get matches on tinder and have had girls message first but I want to looksmax first before and would also prefer an LTR but maybe have to hook up with a whore from tinder to get my foot in the door

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
I can get matches on tinder and have had girls message first but I want to looksmax first before and would also prefer an LTR but maybe have to hook up with a whore from tinder to get my foot in the door
How will you go from KHHV -> 100 with a random experienced girl? First hug, kiss, and fuck in 1 date? I can't see myself doing that. I'd need to take it slow in an LTR while being drunk or get a hooker.

• +1
How will you go from KHHV -> 100 with a random experienced girl? First hug, kiss, and fuck in 1 date? I can't see myself doing that. I'd need to take it slow in an LTR while being drunk or get a hooker.
Let the girl do the thinking for you. If she wants to fuck you she will believe me.

Can't u find ltrs on tinder?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Jason Voorhees