What fapping leeches out of you

Chintuck22

Chintuck22

Living like there's no tomorrow
Screenshot 20191211 232602 Instagram

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, Bitch, ItsOver.com and 7 others
especially zinc. It also upregulates estrogen down regulates testosterone. fucks up your sleep, and dopamine testosterone axis. increases cortisol and prolactin. fucks up your seratonin makes you high inhib and autistic. anyone who says otherwise is a coping jew

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, AscendingHero, Deleted member 5875 and 19 others
especially zinc. It also upregulates estrogen down regulates testosterone. fucks up your sleep, and dopamine testosterone axis. increases cortisol and prolactin. fucks up your seratonin makes you high inhib and autistic. anyone who says otherwise is a coping jew

So should we fap or not

Just take 1 multivitamin after jerking off theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, diggbicc, Schönling and 8 others
never fap. whenever u feel the urge bash your head on the wall repeatedly and it goes away

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ), Jstar39 and 7 others
It's not leeching anything out of my body if I eat my own cum

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: diggbicc, ProjectAscension, Cleftcel and 11 others
Fapping is needed to clear out old sperm. Just fap once or twice a day and you’ll be fine.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
  • +1
Reactions: Idontknowlol and balding17yomanletcel
Fapping is needed to clear out old sperm. Just fap once or twice a day and you’ll be fine.
thats a huge cope theres no such thing as old cum your body absorbs it retardcel
FAPPING IS NOT DIFFERENT THAN SEX FOR YOUR BODY SO NOFAP IS FUCKING COPE. CUMING IS CUMING.
no it's a huge difference. your brain can tell if you're a beta male fucking your hand or impregnating taylor hill

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Schönling, Hades and 3 others
but if I dont ?

The old sperm gets destructed again and the proteins are reused

What is the difference between fapping and sex then, can the human brain depict the difference?

Translation: Eat your cum or nofap, choose one

• Love it
Reactions: Peachy
Just take a protein shake before fapping theory

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
is there any different in having sex?

is there any different in having sex?
if you have sex with a hot girl and you guys connext (bunch of hormones released) then you wont feel like shit after sex
nonut is also legit
if you have sex with a hot girl and you guys connext (bunch of hormones released) then you wont feel like shit after sex

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and RAITEIII
Huh, I jacked off only twice yesterday and had almost normal sleep

Can you give more context on how it fucks up sleep?

Huh, I jacked off only twice yesterday and had almost normal sleep

Can you give more context on how it fucks up sleep?
huge cope. if you didn't fap you'd be gigachad.

huge cope. if you didn't fap you'd be gigachad.
Cope how? You think me not jacking off 4-5 times a day helped my sleep or was it a different factor?

Cope how? You think me not jacking off 4-5 times a day helped my sleep or was it a different factor?
read above. are you chad? didn't think so and it's because you masturbated

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel and BigBoy
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com
im sorry but tribes dont wank or fuck 24/7 so what the absolutle fuck is up. I cant go 2 days without cumming

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com and RAITEIII
What if i eat my semen after fapping?

What is the difference between fapping and sex then, can the human brain depict the difference?
For sure your brain cannot tell the difference if it has to ask on an autistic forum

I used to fap alot during my 12-19 years, like 4/6 times a day for almost everyday, especially during my 13/15 year, i even hurt my penis many times, maybe it stunted my penis, face and height growth?

31 days without fapping here, it motivates me more to don’t fap again(my record is 66 days)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Cleftcel and RAITEIII
So you're telling me that I can get the dopamine from fapping, and then drink my own cum for the taste and protein. Best of both worlds bro.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Cleftcel and Butthurt Dweller
Youre not an incel because you masturbate, youre incel because you have to.

Also just eat your own cum theory, just suck off someone every day for vitamin boost theory.

• +1
Youre not an incel because you masturbate, youre incel because you have to.

Also just eat your own cum theory, just suck off someone every day for vitamin boost theory.

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
good way to stop fapping is to make a commitment that every time you jack off/nut you have to eat your sperms back up as punishment. it also will recycle the nutrients you lost back into body somewhat. Unless you like your own sperm, this will create negative feedback when u jackoff and will change brain chemistry.
ngl had to slurp up back my semen a couple of times.

good way to stop fapping is to make a commitment that every time you jack off/nut you have to eat your sperms back up as punishment. it also will recycle the nutrients you lost back into body somewhat. Unless you like your own sperm, this will create negative feedback when u jackoff and will change brain chemistry.
Merely imagining slurping my own cum is enough to wilt my dick, put off masturbation and wish for the end of humanity.

• +1
Reactions: poonkiller9000
I used to fap alot during my 12-19 years, like 4/6 times a day for almost everyday, especially during my 13/15 year, i even hurt my penis many times, maybe it stunted my penis, face and height growth?

31 days without fapping here, it motivates me more to don’t fap again(my record is 66 days)
My record was just 11 days this November lol

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Repzta
Lol at this logic.

Fapping = cumming during sex.

You lose nutrients anyways.
So the best is to remain celibate if you don't want to lose those nutrients.
My record was just 11 days this November lol
Nice, mine was 20 days, very hard tbh.
Have you tasted it? How does it taste like (srs)?

It's impossible to stop anyway

• +1
thats a huge cope theres no such thing as old cum your body absorbs it retardcel

no it's a huge difference. your brain can tell if you're a beta male fucking your hand or impregnating taylor hill
Sex with women raises your T in the long run. Fapping doesn't do this.

Stunted your brain for sure

• +1
Reactions: Repzta
i'm still not convinced that frequent fapping throughout puberty can have *significant* physical disadvantages

yes it's bad you're losing vitamins, but how much are you using? when you're decreasing your T levels, but by how much? what if these are just insignificant numbers

tbh I just struggle to believe that fapping is harmful (e.g. when done 3-10 times weekly) because literally every chadlite+ I know faps, infact the only 3 nofappers I know are subhumans

FAPPING IS NOT DIFFERENT THAN SEX FOR YOUR BODY SO NOFAP IS FUCKING COPE. CUMING IS CUMING.
Not at all. Times of fapping a lot gave me some bloat (not something super obvious but I noticed it). Times of having sex gave me a leaner face than usual back when I was still prone to water bloat, so there is definitely somrthing different going on. I also have better skin when not fapping a lot, specially if having had sex recently, and this is reported by many people. There were also studies that observed testosterone levels lower qhen fapping a lot vs them actually rising when having sex.

Your body DOES tell the difference.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Do not talk to me in that tone, you filthy 5'11" subhuman
you're short black and colored never began for you
Not to mention gold. Infertile men have less gold in their semen.

eat gold theory

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy