What fashion style is best for a muscular guy?

Deleted member 14274

Deleted member 14274

Steroids shoe lifts and 5ar inhibitors
Now that I am putting on muscle I am not sure how to dress to show it off? What type of shirts should I wear? Can someone link examples? I am wearing size Medium shirts to show off gains but they are just regular tshirts.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and unluckylucky
Get a Sundress

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, MiroslavBulldosex, Idontknowlol and 3 others
Now that I am putting on muscle I am not sure how to dress to show it off? What type of shirts should I wear? Can someone link examples? I am wearing size Medium shirts to show off gains but they are just regular tshirts.
tanktops are getting fashionable again.
seeing plenty of tiktok guys for with barely any muscle get praised cause they wear chino's or wide baggy pants, tanktop, chains rings and some good kicks

• +1
Reactions: PolishBateman and delusionalretard
Literally as little clothes as possible for the situation

• +1
Reactions: delusionalretard and mulattomaxxer
  • +1
Reactions: delusionalretard
  • +1
Reactions: delusionalretard and Deleted member 14274
Firstly assess wether its socially acceptable to walk around shirtless. If it is take your shirt off.

When you have to be fully clothed wear tight clothing which shows of your physique. Avoid baggy clothing.

• +1
Reactions: PolishBateman, CANI, delusionalretard and 1 other person
how about wearing baggy clothes(and tanktop under),making ppl notice you normally then remove the baggy shit to stand out out of nowhere:feelsez:

• JFL
Reactions: Idrissmaxxing, delusionalretard and Deleted member 14274
how about wearing baggy clothes(and tanktop under),making ppl notice you normally then remove the baggy shit to stand out out of nowhere:feelsez:
Jfl life doesn't work like movies

• +1
Reactions: Idrissmaxxing and ManzareK
Jfl life doesn't work like movies
bro yesterday i saw the same girls treating me differently and having distinct body language when i took my shirt off:blackpill: :blackpill:to swim(im natural so when wearing t shirts its do you even lift)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: prettyboyswag, Deleted member 14274 and delusionalretard
Something like this would be great to show off muscles

51svMVAZKGL._AC_UX385_.jpg

harness16.gif

• JFL
Reactions: PolishBateman, fjor2096, court monarch777 and 3 others
Nothing changes if you have muscles, you wear fitted clothes, nice shoes, nothing too bright, fuckboy fashion basically.

• +1
Reactions: PolishBateman
good fit moggs

• +1
Reactions: PolishBateman and Deleted member 14274
Wear henleys, and always have forearms visible.