What fillers will help ?

MaestheticMaso

MaestheticMaso

Kraken
Hi, which fillers would help boost my looks ?

Attachments

• B2215252-6400-4B36-88E2-96CB6A8BDD18.jpeg
    B2215252-6400-4B36-88E2-96CB6A8BDD18.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • 4CF1BE54-6F73-4F4C-96E7-29CA7924FE70.jpeg
    4CF1BE54-6F73-4F4C-96E7-29CA7924FE70.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • 96A03D51-EAA4-41D8-A8FF-330CB0CD947D.jpeg
    96A03D51-EAA4-41D8-A8FF-330CB0CD947D.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • 4F910BFB-558D-4FA4-9714-5083398A1326.jpeg
    4F910BFB-558D-4FA4-9714-5083398A1326.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • B5FAAE7A-C368-4A0B-8A60-AF725AB2DF2E.png
    B5FAAE7A-C368-4A0B-8A60-AF725AB2DF2E.png
    4.7 MB · Views: 0
Start with shaving off your moustache it looks like a joke

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
Someone ?

Forget about that, which fillers do I need ?
I don't see anything that can be immediately addressed with fillers, the failo that sticks out the most would be your mouth, not sure if it's narrow or just weirdly puckered but it looks a bit comically small in some pics. Fillers work best to enhance cheekbones, jawline sculpting, give the illusion of a straighter nose, or remedy a lack of fat pads underneath one's eye. All of these things you seem to be doing relatively fine in.

4th pic looks the best and the most NT. You look like you're trying to mimic Curlyheadjames in all of the other ones, you look tense and tryhard in them

• Woah
I don't see anything that can be immediately addressed with fillers, the failo that sticks out the most would be your mouth, not sure if it's narrow or just weirdly puckered but it looks a bit comically small in some pics. Fillers work best to enhance cheekbones, jawline sculpting, give the illusion of a straighter nose, or remedy a lack of fat pads underneath one's eye. All of these things you seem to be doing relatively fine in.

4th pic looks the best and the most NT. You look like you're trying to mimic Curlyheadjames in all of the other ones, you look tense and tryhard in them
Yeah mouth is a falio, I’ll be fixing that with MSE or SARPE. Eye area is a bit hollow when very lean so maybe fillers for that will help.

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro

Not trying to be tense though in the photos, most of them are just neutral. What makes it look tryhard ?

dog you look good you just need to chop it up with girls you seriously have nothing to worry about
They only use me, and I’m not content with the girls I attract now jfl

Not trying to be tense though in the photos, most of them are just neutral. What makes it look tryhard ?
You sort of look like you're mildly jutting (that or you look like you're pushing your head too far) and like you're looking into the sunlight, your eyes look a bit squinted and not very relaxed.

• +1
You sort of look like you're mildly jutting (that or you look like you're pushing your head too far) and like you're looking into the sunlight, your eyes look a bit squinted and not very relaxed.
he looks like he has an underbite or something similar

• +1
I have a bite issue, could it be that. Also in the process of fixing that ?

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
Nt fillers

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro and MaestheticMaso
definitely resolve that before even thinking about fillers
I have class 2 malocclusion but my upper lip seems recessed. Need to switch ortho and consult a maxillofacial surgeon. Segmental lefort1 will probably help with palatial issue and forward growth of the lower maxilla.

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President
Hi, which fillers would help boost my looks ?

You need to have an understanding of what specifically you need fillers for. Don't just get fillers for the sake of fillers.

What are you trying to achieve?

• +1
You need to have an understanding of what specifically you need fillers for. Don't just get fillers for the sake of fillers.

What are you trying to achieve?
Improve facial angularity from the front.

Damn didn't expect you looked so good bro, you just need NT, don't use filler, can break your face harmony

• +1
Damn didn't expect you looked so good bro, you just need NT, don't use filler, can break your face harmony
From the front I lack angularity. Just a tiny bit of fillers could help. Nothing major.

From the front I lack angularity. Just a tiny bit of fillers could help. Nothing major.

Mogg me :) nah you don't really lack angularity, for me you have good face femalegazzed, go just nt max

• +1
Mogg me :) nah you don't really lack angularity, for me you have good face femalegazzed, go just nt max
Good to hear. I want to also focus on physique. Do you have any tips to increase width. Training delts and lats ?

Good to hear. I want to also focus on physique. Do you have any tips to increase width. Training delts and lats ?

yeah bro, just train chest + lateral shoulder and focus back shoulder too, insist a lot on them. After that you will have no problem for having a huge sex life trust me. Use your money for good health food, retin-a, and good clothes style. And a good car too !

• +1
yeah bro, just train chest + lateral shoulder and focus back shoulder too, insist a lot on them. After that you will have no problem for having a huge sex life trust me. Use your money for good health food, retin-a, and good clothes style. And a good car too !
Where to get retin-a, do you have a good source for that online ?

• +1
Nop .. i go on doctor and lie about my skin, and he prescribe me for free ..
Alright, I’ll find a good dermatologist too. Thanks for the help

• +1
Reactions: blackckatt