What flaws?

R

romm2el

Master
Im on prozac, i do 15 inclination, 7 speed, 30 minutes on threadmill everyday i go to the gym, i think i am 58kg my genetics are shit bc of my race and ethnics, is there anyway to ascend with surgeries? My plan is to save for mse expander and bimaxx, using bank logs or somth

20240831 173939
20240831 173922

Also my skin is shit too, i went to the dermatologist and he gave me a skincare to follow

I have nasalofobial folds too

Do u think getting mse expander, trimax + rhino + double LL + full face implants + clavicle lengthening + shoulder implants would save me? Thats atleast 200k. would it make me look uncanny?

• JFL
Reactions: PrimoMaxxer
Your face is kind of a mess and really hard to improve even with surgery. Even if u save up enough money to do all the surgeries you mentioned you would probably end up looking uncanny like you alr said. I would recommend to just accept your place in society.

but if youre really that obsessed with looks and think that youre able to earn 200k then go for it, maybe youll get lucky and become indian giga chad and slay all the girls in your indian village

• +1
Reactions: geenk worg