• Forums
  • Looksmax
  • Offtopic
  • ๐—ช๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐˜€ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐˜† ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป, ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚...

๐—ช๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐˜€ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐˜† ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป, ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—น๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ‘จ

Klasik616

Klasik616

Forced to rot
After all the threads that I've read on this website I came to a conclusion, this is the type of man that gets girlfriends and usually lossed his virginity at 15. Over if you're not this guy:

Minimum looks: High MTN and more, usually 5'11+ and white skin (even for ethnics).

Social skills: Charismatic, extroverted, flirty, experienced, has friends, has social media.

Money: Makes a decent amount of money, has a normal car, has a career, tells foids what he wants.

Men with these traits always have girlfriends, if you have all of these I'm sure you're not an incel.

You need everything because if you're not handsome she will have to like you for other things but you can't be ugly. This a zone where the foid settles because you're good enough for her. This works 100% if you wanna date your looksmatch or even slighty above.

This is the perfect theory against inceldom, all the pills are somewhat real. Looks matter the most to attraction but you can only get away with ONLY looks when you're CL and up.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HitAndRun, slavicpsycho, Xangsane and 4 others
Cope since i have these traits and Iโ€™m khhv

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: HarshBDSMmaster and ryuken
Cope since i have these traits and Iโ€™m khhv
You don't have social circles and friends or you're an standardcel. Cannot be high MTN - low HTN extroverted with decent amount of money and KHHV. My theory is perfect, it has everything foids want. Intelligence and talent is cope as @Apparition knows, that's not sexually attractive.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: NotoriousLoser, HarshBDSMmaster and 97baHater
After all the threads that I've read on this website I came to a conclusion, this is the type of man that gets girlfriends and usually lossed his virginity at 15. Over if you're not this guy:

Minimum looks: High MTN and more, usually 5'11 and white skin (even for ethnics).

Social skills: Charismatic, extroverted, flirty, experienced, has friends, has social media.

Money: Makes a decent amount of money, has a normal car, has a career, tells foids what he wants.

Men with these traits always have girlfriends, if you have all of these I'm sure you're not an incel.

I have seen LTNs with girlfriends but most LTNs I know don't have luck with women. You need everything because if you're handsome she will have to like you for other things.

This a zone where the foid settles because you're good enough for her. This works 100% if you wanna date your looksmatch or even slighty above your looks level.
They want to be beaten and abused

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616 and 97baHater
  • +1
Reactions: shia.jihadist, HarshBDSMmaster, 97baHater and 1 other person
You don't have social circles and friends or you're an standardcel. Cannot be high MTN - low HTN extroverted with decent amount of money and KHHV. My theory is perfect.
I have a social circle jfl:forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Bad day to be LTN and 5โ€™4 poorcel

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Geoff2024, Klasik616 and ryuken
you can't have this and be khhv except if you're religious/in Islamic country
maybe thatโ€™s why, OP youโ€™re probably right

• +1
Reactions: HarshBDSMmaster, Klasik616 and ryuken
@Rea is this true ?

• JFL
Reactions: Rea and Darkeningstar

Minimum looks: High MTN and more, usually 5'11 and white skin (even for ethnics).

I have seen LTNs with girlfriends but most LTNs I know don't have luck with women. You need everything because if you're handsome she will have to like you for other things.

This a zone where the foid settles because you're good enough for her. This works 100% if you wanna date your looksmatch or even slighty above your looks level.
Get all life force and make u slave kinsa

doest work for deathniks
Date an ethnic girl, white foids don't like you. It has to be your looksmatch. If you want Stacy you will need to be a rich MTN or Chad looks. Also you cannot have a girlfriend if you barely can afford yourself, it's obvious.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

• Forums
  • Looksmax
  • Offtopic
  • ๐—ช๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐˜€ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐˜† ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป, ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚...
Back