what foods can u live off

tristanbongo

tristanbongo

all the roads of this country
im so fucking tired of going to the supermarket, cooking, eating and then falling asleep for 2 hours. could i just drink protein shakes and vitamins?

• JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and NoReedemingFeature
u can live off drugs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, NoReedemingFeature, PsychoH and 2 others
I just eat whatever my mom fuckin made

potatoes and milk. Only thing you need to supplement would be vitamin A and MAYBE iron if you do it for very long (so not in ur case)

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH and tristanbongo
potatoes and milk. Only thing you need to supplement would be vitamin A and MAYBE iron if you do it for very long (so not in ur case)
does that work with non diary milk?

Search it in YouTube or something bro check all the ingredients you have and what you can afford and buy all that

• Ugh..
Reactions: howtoloooksmax?
meat and milk. if you want sweet stuff fruit and honey. That's all you need really just make sure the meat, milk and honey and fruit is all high quality. Meat grass fed and finished, not fed with grain towards the end of it's life. Raw milk, or if you can't get that low temp pasteurized milk, raw, local honey and organic non-gmo preferably from a farm or farmer's market in season fruit.

You'll feel, look and be in much better shape

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt and PsychoH
just make sandwiches, fast and easy

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH
do you mean raw or the stuff at the store
both are ok. Raw milk can be easier to digest for some and has a bit more vitamin a and some other enzymes but on average the store one is also good, as long as it has only been pasteurized and homogenised (actually non homogenous is ideal but its hard to get)

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt and Mr. President
Why potatoes

eating like this for 3 days now. 2 pretty big size potatoes once a day and milk. i actually feel better than on a high protein diet and save so much time and money, but im losing weight very fast

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
eating like this for 3 days now. 2 pretty big size potatoes once a day and milk. i actually feel better than on a high protein diet and save so much time and money, but im losing weight very fast
That’s actually the number 1 diet for weight loss. Skim milk , some cheese, some refined sugar, well cooked potatoes in coconut oil and salt. If you follow this for a month you’ll lose atleast 5 kg of pure bodyfat

• +1
Reactions: tristanbongo
That’s actually the number 1 diet for weight loss. Skim milk , some cheese, some refined sugar, well cooked potatoes in coconut oil and salt. If you follow this for a month you’ll lose atleast 5 kg of pure bodyfat
i wish i was fat so this could change my life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
just do coke and eat some unhealthy ass fast food on the rare occasion that you get hungry. You'll ascend

just do coke and eat some unhealthy ass fast food on the rare occasion that you get hungry. You'll ascend
Coke made with sucrose is healthy