What fragrence do you use and reccomend for going out to bars/clubs?

Adonis

Adonis

Where is my fucking mannequin pilled
Ded srs smelling good is really important aswell, if you smell like sweat/cigarettes women will find that disgusting.
I am using versace Eros edp rn but soon want to try out a tom ford perfume.

Sauvage.

• +1
Reactions: Adonis
my good looking friend only wears Eros and he always gets compliments, if ur not getting “u smell so good” compliments you’re just not cool or ur not talking to ppl

• +1
my good looking friend only wears Eros and he always gets compliments, if ur not getting “u smell so good” compliments you’re just not cool or ur not talking to ppl
Yeah true

Yeah true
I learned that cologne is a big fucking scam you should literally just wear what you like, in high school I went aspie with it and bought a shit load thinking it would do something, wear what you like and what you feel is an extension of yourself as long as it isn’t an 80s power house room killer

I learned that cologne is a big fucking scam you should literally just wear what you like, in high school I went aspie with it and bought a shit load thinking it would do something, wear what you like and what you feel is an extension of yourself as long as it isn’t an 80s power house room killer
Yeah I also wear it for myself tbh.
I just love smelling my wrist with eros.

Yeah I also wear it for myself tbh.
I just love smelling my wrist with eros.
personally I like Eros but I only wear saltier/citrusy/fresh colognes, sweet just doesn’t blend well with me unless it’s something like Abercrombie and fitch first instinct which is more aquatic

my fav cologne I’ve tried is probably dolce and gabanna light blue intense, so salty and fresh I fucking love it, feels like it’s my own sweat

personally I like Eros but I only wear saltier/citrusy/fresh colognes, sweet just doesn’t blend well with me unless it’s something like Abercrombie and fitch first instinct which is more aquatic

my fav cologne I’ve tried is probably dolce and gabanna light blue intense, so salty and fresh I fucking love it, feels like it’s my own sweat
Oh yeah I have a sample of the light blue intense here and it seems good af too.
Tom ford ombre leather is also a very interesting smell but ig its not for everyone.

Also good one.
The edp?
The EDP is better for night parties/bars/clubs, since the fragrance has a heavier smell and therefore, it's better for the night and a little better for the cold. Also, it has a point of sweetness that EDT doesn't have and it lasts longer. It's a very good smell for a Prettyboy, but if what you're looking for is masculinity, I would opt for the EDT since it's fresher and more versatile and it's what the girls prefer, I have seen it through compliments.

Last edited:
Oh yeah I have a sample of the light blue intense here and it seems good af too.
Tom ford ombre leather is also a very interesting smell but ig its not for everyone.
Tom ford one is amazing for fall and winter, just have to know when to wear it, it’d be a lot better for a bar than a club scene

Tom ford one is amazing for fall and winter, just have to know when to wear it, it’d be a lot better for a bar than a club scene
Yeah I am only not sure if tom ford fragrences are worth their price

Yeah I am only not sure if tom ford fragrences are worth their price
I think the problem with fragrances in general is that they get so sickening so fast, ironically the most compliments I’ve gotten from girls have always been the cheaper ones; literally I got more compliments wearing gillette after shave (4 dollars) than Chanel allure homme sport (90 dollars?)

• +1
I think the problem with fragrances in general is that they get so sickening so fast, ironically the most compliments I’ve gotten from girls have always been the cheaper ones; literally I got more compliments wearing gillette after shave (4 dollars) than Chanel allure homme sport (90 dollars?)
But then again most people have no taste and can't tell a good fragrence from some shitty deodorant apart.
Doesn't mean the fragrence is bad, just means most people can't rate for shit.

But then again most people have no taste and can't tell a good fragrence from some shitty deodorant apart.
exactly, the smelling like shower gel meme is legit if you’re clean cut lol

• +1
exactly, the smelling like shower gel meme is legit if you’re clean cut lol
200w

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20927
Versache eros
light blue

And my favorite Davidoff coolwater.

I try to spray them on my clothes when i remember to. Skin to skin is longer and will yield a better scent profile but i prefer to touch my skin with more organic products.

Nah its a big difference imo. Shitty colognes last less longer because they use a lot more alcohol, or less of the fragrant oils that stay on surfaces. Deodorant colognes and such lack a lot of depth to the smell and is very noticeable. Almost like spraying toilet refresher on skin. I think its easily noticable but less on the super strong scents. The super strong will just smell like shit but If your wearing a more cool scent edt its probably important to get a quality scent as i noticed its really a lot of depth that makes the smell. Plus when the scent is fading it leaves you with a totally different scent and tends to fade away in scent fragments instead of the total scent fade away from 100%-0% like how cheaper ones do. Probably due to slight variations of degradation times of the different oils and scents sources.

Last edited:
  • +1
Ded srs smelling good is really important aswell, if you smell like sweat/cigarettes women will find that disgusting.
I am using versace Eros edp rn but soon want to try out a tom ford perfume.
Fragrances that last long and have strong projection are ideal for clubbing.

JPG - Ultra Male
Versace - Eros
Dior - Sauvage
Dolce Gabbana - Light Blue Intense
Dior - Homme Intense

Be aware that every second male uses these fragrances, especially the first three

• +1
Versache eros
light blue

And my favorite Davidoff coolwater.

I try to spray them on my clothes when i remember to. Skin to skin is longer and will yield a better scent profile but i prefer to touch my skin with more organic products.

Nah its a big difference imo. Shitty colognes last less longer because they use a lot more alcohol, or less of the fragrant oils that stay on surfaces. Deodorant colognes and such lack a lot of depth to the smell and is very noticeable. Almost like spraying toilet refresher on skin. I think its easily noticable but less on the super strong scents. The super strong will just smell like shit but If your wearing a more cool scent its probably important to get a quality scent as i noticed its really a lot of depth that makes the smell. Plus when the scent is fading it leaves you with a totally different scent and tends to fade away in scent fragments instead of the total scent fade away from 100%-0% like how cheaper ones do.
as much as I agree, my 8 years of experience with them has shown me other wise, cologne always leaves the skin fast unless it’s really sweet smelling, which isn’t my favorite, either way if a girl smells it close up that’s all that matters, no girl is just going to turn around and fuck a normie from across the room, what matters is when you’re within reach of each other

• +1
Fragrances that last long and have strong projection are ideal for clubbing.

JPG - Ultra Male
Versace - Eros
Dior - Sauvage
Dolce Gabbana - Light Blue Intense
Dior - Homme Intense

Be aware that every second male uses these fragrances, especially the first three
Its not bad just because its popular.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20927
as much as I agree, my 8 years of experience with them has shown me other wise, cologne always leaves the skin fast unless it’s really sweet smelling, which isn’t my favorite, either way if a girl smells it close up that’s all that matters, no girl is just going to turn around and fuck a normie from across the room, what matters is when you’re within reach of each other
This is probably true. I feel like clothes is a better deal because fabrics hold more scent. You can probably smell a quality cologne on your clothes days after. The skin is more of a tradeoff when it comes to presenting all the scents up front but the pros are neglectable in real life and only for yourself which is why i stopped.
Edp or edt?

It was EDT, but this was around 2015-2017 and i heard they changed the fragrance notes of the EDT since then. I think its better to get EDP now. I probably wouldnt get any except CW though, i would try for new scents.

Last edited:
This is probably true. I feel like clothes is a better deal because fabrics hold more scent. You can probably smell a quality cologne on your clothes days after. The skin is more of a tradeoff when it comes to presenting all the scents up front but the pros are neglectable in real life and only for yourself which is why i stopped.

It was EDT, but this was around 2015-2017 and i heard they changed the fragrance notes of the EDT since then. I think its better to get EDP now.
I don't like Edt most of the time.
They are just too weak for me.