What frame is best?Gym advice 186cm

Sqs

Sqs

Iron
at 186cm what is the best physique to have
Does getting muscular make u look more stubby or the opposite since im not short
ive heard some ppl say both

• +1
Reactions: sayi and elemanzelvadre
just spam abs, shoulders and chest

• +1
Reactions: elemanzelvadre
nigger just eat in a 400cal surplus and do push pull legs its not that hard

• +1
Reactions: code
Google drive, why?
bro what? how are u even doing that it has some weird youtube player that takes 2 minutes to load just do it normally

• +1
Reactions: Sub5kang
bro what? how are u even doing that it has some weird youtube player that takes 2 minutes to load just do it normally
How do I do it "normally" also it loads in like 5 milliseconds for me brah maybe internet issue?:dafuckfeels:

Nags worried about getting too big when he’s above. 6’2

How do I do it "normally" also it loads in like 5 milliseconds for me brah maybe internet issue?:dafuckfeels:
even if u just press attach files it should automatically insert normally

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel
Ah I hate watching from attached files because it's smaller and in the corner until you press ut and you sometimes have to download it, drive mogs hard Bhai
can grandpa still not figure it out?

Nags worried about getting too big when he’s above. 6’2

i heard it makes u look short and stocky thats why i was wondering if its a good idea to get bulkier at 186 since im decently tall

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
this website is so useful for people to give everything but the answer to my q :lul:

this website is so useful for people to give everything but the answer to my q :lul:
im simply asking whether a built guy at 186 cm looks shorter than a skinny dude at 186 because ive heard being bigger makes u look shorter and stocky