• Gangster Disciples

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • None

Votes: 7 38.9%

• Total voters
Deleted member 6164

Deleted member 6164

Lay flat when the war comes
So I could either join the Crips, the bloods, the gangster disciples (aka GD or the blixkys), or the Trinitarios. Trinitarios is a Dominican gang and they’re kinda big in the jail nearby (rikers Island) but the bloods are the biggest gang on rikers island. Although I don’t know if I would make sense for me to join the blood or Crips or GD since I’m Dominican but maybe they could accept me. Crips don’t really run rikers island at all they’re a small amount I heard and GDs get bullied regularly but they fight back a lot stomped some guy out for saying GDK (gangster disciple killer).

Last edited:
joining a gang in 2020 is the biggest subhuman trait ever

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Petsmart, 54UD4D3, AutisticBeaner and 16 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5187, Deleted, FutureMogger and 1 other person
just get shot up theory
I don’t mind tbh not much else to live for I just don’t wanna get shot in the dick or the neck Cuz neck would be painful bleeding out

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FutureMogger and Alt Number 3
Better join the Chico fangroup in this forum then...

• +1
Reactions: Saltner, Deleted, FutureMogger and 1 other person
Join the male only gang bang you faggot ass greycel

Lol if I was next to you id beat some sense into your retarded autistic ass

Added poll

You could join the Ku Klux Klan. I heard they now accept niggers

• +1
Reactions: FutureMogger
Chico gang

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Vidyacoper and needsolution
So I could either join the Crips, the bloods, the gangster disciples (aka GD or the blixkys), or the Trinitarios. Trinitarios is a Dominican gang and they’re kinda big in the jail nearby (rikers Island) but the bloods are the biggest gang on rikers island. Although I don’t know if I would make sense for me to join the blood or Crips or GD since I’m Dominican but maybe they could accept me. Crips don’t really run rikers island at all they’re a small amount I heard and GDs get bullied regularly but they fight back a lot stomped some guy out for saying GDK (gangster disciple killer).

Look at all these fucking apes, fucking gaycel

chico gang or death

2 rules

1> chico avi
2> always protect chico from "got bald and ugly" opinion in every thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vidyacoper, needsolution, Over and 1 other person

imagine joining a gang :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
getting killed over neighbourhood you dont own or going to jail for bullshit and there you become someones bitch

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper and Zeta ascended
imagine joining a gang :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
getting killed over neighbourhood you dont own or going to jail for bullshit and there you become someones bitch
I’m not gonna go to jail and if I don’t it won’t be for long because I won’t let the cops take me to jail

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4464 and Zeta ascended
I’m not gonna go to jail and if I don’t it won’t be for long because I won’t let the cops take me to jail
do you know how many people with that mindset actually went to jail for a very long time?

Why do you act like any of them will accept you? you already get bullied on this obscure forum, let alone some fullon gang

• Hmm...
Reactions: yang
Why do you act like any of them will accept you? you already get bullied on this obscure forum, let alone some fullon gang
Where I live u don’t even have to be accepted or actually initiated u can just start claiming lol
do you know how many people with that mindset actually went to jail for a very long time?
Nah those ppl werent suicidal like me that’s why

• JFL
Reactions: Aesthetic
Where I live u don’t even have to be accepted or actually initiated u can just start claiming lol

Nah those ppl werent suicidal like me that’s why
Goodluck getting shot by some randoms thinking you are in the opposite gang while you havent even done shit to be with them.

• +1
Reactions: yang and Deleted member 4464
Goodluck getting shot by some randoms thinking you are in the opposite gang while you havent even done shit to be with them.
Like I said I don’t mind dying so 🤷

Oh Lord, I'm caging. Lol at Mr Eugene Carlson Jr. ever thinking about joining a gang of animalistic high T thugs and being accepted.
giphy.gif

You lack the testosterone, the street charisma, the dark triad mindset, and the street credibility to ever becoming a member of even their lowest ranks, if they were to ever accept you it will because you are a good fit for their human furniture position
251CAD51 4593 4C11 BC3B A54F90FA2B9C

This is them
708AA3CF 38FE 47E5 ABE1 0C89D86042AA

And this is you trying to be hard Mr Carlson Jr.
B42069F9 3F67 4F34 B3B2 C6C0C32AAF39

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2769 and Deleted member 5258
you know you'd never be able to get out again?

Join Pitt gang

Oh Lord, I'm caging. Lol at Mr Eugene Carlson Jr. ever thinking about joining a gang of animalistic high T thugs and being accepted.
giphy.gif

You lack the testosterone, the street charisma, the dark triad mindset, and the street credibility to ever becoming a member of even their lowest ranks, if they were to ever accept you it will because you are a good fit for their human furniture position
View attachment 358248

This is them
View attachment 358249

And this is you trying to be hard Mr Carlson Jr.
View attachment 358250
:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswhy:
you know you'd never be able to get out again?
Yea that’s the thing why I’m debating on which to join
Join Pitt gang
What’s that