What gear to take at 18

G

gorillagrip

Iron
I’m looking to hop on gear with hopefully minimal side effects, what would you guys recommend
Been working out 3 years

testosterone + dht derivative if not prone to balding and testosterone + NPP/deca if afraid of balding

I’m looking to hop on gear with hopefully minimal side effects, what would you guys recommend
Been working out 3 years
It’s not magic. Trenbolone will permanently alter your face…

It’ll thin your hair keep that in mind

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
I am doing 250 Test + Deca and It's working wonders, I recover amazing and I feel amazing. Make sure to lock in with your estrogen. I started some aromasin and all the bad stuff went away

• +1
Reactions: StraightHeadJames
Been working out 3 years

cbums first cycle was 500mg test, with an ai if needed and then anavar towards the end to get ready for a show.

this was when he was 18 as well

cbums first cycle was 500mg test, with an ai if needed and then anavar towards the end to get ready for a show.

Chris Bumsweat looked better natty ironically. Brutal mog

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
500mg test

post cycle use enclomiphene to get your test production working again
what kind of gains can i expect to get from 300-500mg test for say a month? Ik this sounds retarded but I'm trying to maintain my natty status as much as possible, just want to try it out

what kind of gains can i expect to get from 300-500mg test for say a month? Ik this sounds retarded but I'm trying to maintain my natty status as much as possible, just want to try it out
do 4 months

nothing, test doesnt even begin to have proper effects until a couple weeks in if ur gonna run test it has to be for atleast 16 weeks bruh

and there is no such thing as mantain ur natty status as much as possible going on ttest one month wont change the fact u were on it, youll still be not natty so just do it properly