What general area of the world is Rehab Room from?

Lonenely sigma

Lonenely sigma

Future "username-o-plasty" candidate
This guy's videos are great, I binge watch him whenever I have to do anything on my computer.

The only reason I ask this is bc I actually can't put 2 and 2 together. According to his accent and the fact he is not from an anglo county (he said it himself), I assumed its around the middle east.

However, he also talked about those tall white and blonde prettyboys in his HS days, so its likely not the middle east either.

• +1
Reactions: emo
This guy's videos are great, I binge watch him whenever I have to do anything on my computer.

The only reason I ask this is bc I actually can't put 2 and 2 together. According to his accent and the fact he is not from an anglo county (he said it himself), I assumed its around the middle east.

However, he also talked about those tall white and blonde prettyboys in his HS days, so its likely not the middle east either.
He sounds like he came from Algeria, I had a friend on discord who sounded just like him and he was Algerian

• JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
He sounds like he came from Algeria
Thats oddly specific, but if so, I wouldn't want this thread to continue since we may really nail the country rightly.

There is only one western country which is not anglophone and is filled with arabs, particularly Algerians

• +1
Reactions: emo
Thats oddly specific, but if so, I wouldn't want this thread to continue since we may really nail the country rightly.

There is only one western country which is not anglophone and is filled with arabs, particularly Algerians
Which country is that?

• +1

he's turkish
>t. turk who can identify turkish accents

• +1
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer and Lonenely sigma
algerians speak arabic, he doesn't have an arab accent lmao
Offtopic, but do you guys have a word that sounds something like "creten" or "kreten", meaning idiot?

• Hmm...
in turkish? nope. we call Crete, Girit
He uses a word that sounds like that and it doesn't seem to exist in english, but it does exist in slavic languages. I doubt he is turkish then

He uses a word that sounds like that and it doesn't seem to exist in english, but it does exist in slavic languages. I doubt he is turkish then
he might be balkan, but i doubt he's from eastern europe. what's the word?

he might be balkan, but i doubt he's from eastern europe. what's the word?
The word is "kreten", in croatian it means like a jerk or an idiot albeit all slavs use it. I thought it came from turkey. He uses it himself quite a bit

The word is "kreten", in croatian it means like a jerk or an idiot albeit all slavs use it. I thought it came from turkey. He uses it himself quite a bit
he's probably using the english word, it comes from latin

Attachments

• cretin.png
    cretin.png
    62.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
It’s so annoying listening to him, I can hardly understand him at times

Sounded turkish to me, but likely lives in a benelux country

• +1
algerians speak arabic, he doesn't have an arab accent lmao
Lot of algerians were born in french domination and only speak french.

Offtopic, but do you guys have a word that sounds something like "creten" or "kreten", meaning idiot?
In french we use the word 'crétin' to design a idiot

• +1
Northeast USA.

• Woah
Reactions: slavicpsycho
North African