What gets subhumans out of bed every day?

ifyouwannabemylover

ifyouwannabemylover

Ascended
I'm looking at my bald soyboy professor through zoom right now and he's acting all sophisticated and shit and I'm thinking what's the point if your smv is non existent boyo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: StephIsCold, Deleted member 8165, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
Life is more than looks.

• +1
Reactions: StephIsCold, Deleted member 8165, Deleted member 6217 and 5 others
Life isn't all about looks

I'm looking at my bald soyboy professor through zoom right now and he's acting all sophisticated and shit and I'm thinking what's the point if your smv is non existent boyo
They simply.... cope

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Mongrelcel and ifyouwannabemylover
Why don't you ask him - "Yo, teach...what do you live for, how can you even get out of bed every day?".

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 5048 and 1 other person
Blue pill

Life is not all about the looks when you have the looks but when you dont have the looks its all about the looks
And since life can only be about anything else than looks IF you got it, it means life is actually all about the looks.

Life is not all about the looks when you have the looks but when you dont have the looks its all about the looks
its like personality matters.
girls say personality matters because when they consider 10guys they might date they will chose the one who has the best personality. But they dont realise they subconsiously filtered out the other 90 guys and didnt even consider them since they were unattractive.

basically the girl subconsiously filters out unattractive men, and then consiously filters the remaining based on personality

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Mongrelcel, Deleted member 1476 and 1 other person
its like personality matters.
girls say personality matters because when they consider 10guys they might date they will chose the one who has the best personality. But they dont realise they subconsiously filtered out the other 90 guys and didnt even consider them since they were unattractive.

basically the girl subconsiously filters out unattractive men, and then consiously filters the remaining based on personality
lmfao yeah, women always do this when discussing what they like / dislike. For instance:

"I like a tall guy with tattoos, dark hair and blue eyes. If a guy has all of those, I'm his! Tee hee!"

It sounds like she's being really descriptive, right? She's letting on to more of her preferences than most girls. Yet she isn't actually saying ANYTHING. Take a 6'6 ugly faced guy with dark hair and blue eyes, and he will be immediately rejected. She would rather date a 6ft blonde guy with zero tattoos if his face looks good.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, datboijj, Mongrelcel and 2 others
  • Woah
Reactions: Mongrelcel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back