What girls mean by liking bad boys

OverForMe

OverForMe

Dio
When a woman says she likes bad boys it dont means criminals ecc but it could be now listen.
When a man approaches a woman to seduce here or on a date there is two different types of guys
One is the good boy who will do his best to please her and allways be respectfull and compliment her out of nowhere (this almost allways end in friendzone or no lay if not chad)
Then there is the Bad boy a man who will approach her and make mean comments putting her at a lower value than she thinks she is and expects to be treated,thats why the most sucesfull guys with woman allways play with them and make mean comments making them say STAAPH thehe,and thats the guy who slays,a combination of mean comments,flirting,building comfort,bragging and so on building his own value and lowering hers especially if shes beautiful and high value.
Dont be an asshole do it in a joking way and dont overdue it or you will become a bully.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22093, Deleted member 14262, Growth Plate and 7 others
Overforyou

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and Deleted member 3828
If you are average-looking and make a mean comment to a girl she's just going to call you an asshole and walk away lmao.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 14262, mewcoper and 18 others
bad boys = chad with leather jacket

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Moggie, Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 6538 and 14 others
If you are average-looking and make a mean comment to a girl she's just going to call you an asshole and walk away lmao.
You have to make these mean comments in a playfull manner and mix them with other good things stories about yourself to increase your percieved value,compliment her when she done something good,tell her to do something ecc

Confidence.

Yep

Bad boy = Be calm, don't be a push over and don't put women on a pedal stool and treat them as they are

Never once have I ever needed to act tough or criminal to have a girl like me

Being nice all the time signals over compensating for what you don't have tbh

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mewcoper, stuckneworleans, Deleted member 7776 and 2 others
You have to make these mean comments in a playfull manner and mix them with other good things stories about yourself to increase your percieved value,compliment her when she done something good,tell her to do something ecc
I mean yeah but that's just basic flirting lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
Your mere existence bothers them. You are alive to be an emotional punching bag.

Yep

Bad boy = Be calm and don't put women on a pedal stool and treat them as they are

Never once have I ever needed to act tough or criminal to have a girl like me
Incels dont get this they have no social clues
All the guys i seen slaying hard all act like this chads or not

• +1
Reactions: Effortless
I mean yeah but that's just basic flirting lol
Basic flirting for most users here is going to a girl and saying hello how are you,i like u
16yo shit

• +1
Reactions: PYT
Its good to be mixed. Too much bad boy shit is bad and too much of slave for women are also bad.

Is it his personality or is it that he's good looking, and thus can afford to have a asshole personality because he's already high value and rare. I tend to think it's a mix of both, but mostly looks

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, Deleted member 7776, Baldingman1998 and 3 others
Is it his personality or is it that he's good looking, and thus can afford to have a asshole personality because he's already high value and rare. I tend to think it's a mix of both, but mostly looks
Thats the only personality you can have to slay its been proven many times on the field unless your chad but hey most of the times chad acts like this

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765
Thats the only personality you can have to slay its been proved many times unless your chad but hey most of the times chad acts like this
I agree. Even if you're not Chad, if you act like him you might slightly trick women into thinking you're high value. Regardless a asshole personality does come across more masculine and even genuine/honest, because you say what you think so they always know where you stand. Being nice can look fake, so I do understand womens rejection of it in a way.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Vaptor and OverForMe
I agree. Even if you're not Chad, if you act like him you might slightly trick women into thinking you're high value. Regardless a asshole personality does come across more masculine and even genuine/honest, because you say what you think so they always know where you stand. Being nice can look fake, so I do understand womens rejection of it in a way.
Most man dont have the balls to do a flirty mean comment to a girl they like
they treat them like princess and that puts them at a lower value also no bad boy feelings

Most man dont have the balls to do a flirty mean comment to a girl they like
they treat them like princess and that puts them at a lower value also no bad boy feelings
Indeed. Being high T helps with confidence/low inhib, which is probably why Chad has that personality by default more often than not. He's got the looks and personality, how can a bitch resist.

RTT is necessary for that

Indeed. Being high T helps with confidence/low inhib, which is probably why Chad has that personality by default more often than not. He's got the looks and personality, how can a bitch resist.
does it actually?

Give examples of playful mean commnents

Give examples of playful mean commnents
they can be on her appearence but u can risk going too far
Or on her personality easier
Or actions
The point of a mean comments is to bring a girl with a higher social value than yours down under you from there you can seduce her as woman like men who are both bad-mean and superior to them in some ways

Last edited:
does it actually?
Yes. Estrogen also plays a role. High estrogen will make you emotional/high inhib too. That being said genetics and environment also play a large factor, it's not all hormones, but hormones are definitely a large factor. I can pretty much tell someones personality just by looking at the dimorphism in their face.

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper and Deleted member 6403
I told my female roommate i would make her my 4th wife in flirty joking manner, she loved it and replied "not even second wife? am i so low value bcz i'm not virgin?" hit the nail on the head my man WORD for WORD

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779
Yes. Estrogen also plays a role. High estrogen will make you emotional/high inhib too. That being said genetics and environment also play a large factor, it's not all hormones, but hormones are definitely a large factor. I can pretty much tell someones personality just by looking at the dimorphism in their face.
I have asked many roiders, some say its legit, some dont feel any different even when blasing high amounts of androgens, still not sure tbh

You need to be chad to run badboy game, chadlite may not even be enough

• +1
Reactions: wristcel
You need to be chad to run badboy game, chadlite may not even be enough
BS if you dont run this game you cant slay at all its the other way around only chad can be a good boy in dates and have success thanks to his face and body attraction while having the personality of a simp

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: mewcoper, Deleted member 6403, Nisse and 1 other person
she means that she is a slut

BS if you dont run this game you cant slay at all its the other way around only chad can be a good boy in dates and have success thanks to his face and body attraction while having the personality of a simp
Wizard

can work to a certain extent but won't compensate for more than 0.7psl

can work to a certain extent but won't compensate for more than 0.7psl
Looks is number 1 factor, in general (for dudes not super famous or wealthy).
And game matters as well, and less than looks.

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
Looks is number 1 factor, in general (for dudes not super famous or wealthy).
And game matters as well, and less than looks.

Dick size is 2nd most important donkey dick plus a good face is ideal

This should be obvious to everyone. It's basic alpha vs beta dynamic. Betas want to serve their master. Women are basically dogs. When a dog doesn't fear its master it becomes aggressive. Assert dominance over your woman and she will respect you.

• +1
Reactions: StalinCel
Dick size is 2nd most important donkey dick plus a good face is ideal
To be precise. I believe the "what matters most in attraction" equation to be this.

Manlet -> very ugly face -> micropenis -> female voice -> mental disorders/retardation -> face -> body shapes -> voice.
And after that, the other things come like game, status, wealth, communication skills

When a woman says she likes bad boys it dont means criminals ecc but it could be now listen.
When a man approaches a woman to seduce here or on a date there is two different types of guys
One is the good boy who will do his best to please her and allways be respectfull and compliment her out of nowhere (this almost allways end in friendzone or no lay if not chad)
Then there is the Bad boy a man who will approach her and make mean comments putting her at a lower value than she thinks she is and expects to be treated,thats why the most sucesfull guys with woman allways play with them and make mean comments making them say STAAPH thehe,and thats the guy who slays,a combination of mean comments,flirting,building comfort,bragging and so on building his own value and lowering hers especially if shes beautiful and high value.
Dont be an asshole do it in a joking way and dont overdue it or you will become a bully.
badboy = an indian in a leather jacket

Users who are viewing this thread

Back