what goes on in their heads

Feanor

Feanor

conjurer
there was this ichabod crane looking dude that was becoming friends with me and my friend group. my measly group mogged him in every way and besides from badly fashionmaxxing he did nothing to self improve but would still try to socialize and date as hard as he could in a normie. he was active in tons of clubs at his uni and kept trying to get people to go to concerts with him. we were the only people he could integrate himself with but he'd posture so hard to be a normie, and he awkwardly ignored my attempts to persuade him to get a haircut. anyway he stopped associating because we embarrassed him or something. this person keeps thinking theyll ascend by trying super hard and he gave up on the only people who would allow him to get a hint of what he is pursuing. there are so many delusional people like this. how do they keep going?

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy

• So Sad
Reactions: Feanor
tbh too long for a greycel thread

you need to make low effort funny posts to get people to know you first before you make these long texts

good luck bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gazzamogga, Deleted member 2205 and Feanor

you need to make low effort funny posts to get people to know you first before you make these long texts

good luck bro
I think I made long posts when I first joined I also posted Star wars gifs

• Woah
Reactions: turkproducer
I think I made long posts when I first joined I also posted Star wars gifs
confirmed psl 5+ by the tribe ive been marked

it’s because you are a slayer bro

• JFL
Reactions: Swolepenisman

good luck bro

What do you mean? My very first threads were quite long and many users read it all

socially disconnected/unaware about how important looks are/just delusional

What do you mean? My very first threads were quite long and many users read it all
most greycels just get none of their threads read tbh

if they are super high quality than people will listrn tbh

Adln6eXy o

nobody reads greycel posts yet look at the 14 users here with my story living rent free in their heads. JFL.

3 more users here
Tenor

Last edited:
there was this ichabod crane looking dude that was becoming friends with me and my friend group. my measly group mogged him in every way and besides from badly fashionmaxxing he did nothing to self improve but would still try to socialize and date as hard as he could in a normie. he was active in tons of clubs at his uni and kept trying to get people to go to concerts with him. we were the only people he could integrate himself with but he'd posture so hard to be a normie, and he awkwardly ignored my attempts to persuade him to get a haircut. anyway he stopped associating because we embarrassed him or something. this person keeps thinking theyll ascend by trying super hard and he gave up on the only people who would allow him to get a hint of what he is pursuing. there are so many delusional people like this. how do they keep going?

Isn't this shit often family related? I come from a family of narcissists and grooming/dressing was considered to be for "faggots and metrosexuals"

Ichabod Crane? Like this guy?

D1bb5d1d96ef2c4fd3096b73460cc785

Isn't this shit often family related? I come from a family of narcissists and grooming/dressing was considered to be for "faggots and metrosexuals"

Ichabod Crane? Like this guy?

View attachment 286745
Ichabod Crane

he looked like this guy and fashionmaxxing was the only thing he would do but he dressed like he shopped at kohls. my post is bringing attention to how some normies try so hard to ascend in pointless ways refusing to acknowledge it's because they look like ichabod crane. also i think he thought i was gay for describing men as good looking.

Last edited: