What good is more money REALLY going to do for you, tell me? Honestly....

D

Deleted member 20704

Doesn't vibe with humans much anymore.
Many here cry they want more money. Why? What good do you think you'd do with it, EVEN FOR YOURSELF? You have many morons here.

Many dudes here say they will blow it all on hookers and cocaine. Well, damn ... If that's all you can do for yourself, I'm GLAD you don't have money. Like, you SHOULD know what to do with money to improve yourself AND OTHERS, as in your money fixing brokenness/struggle.

With money I'd help struggling men, build shit, build an enterprise, start good businesses with good food/products, farming, re-build this shithole and make shit turn better. I'd get surgery, looksmax, buy property and/or land, find development plans/options and continue to serve the world with my power. Not hog money, blow it on material shit and never let the money serve as some mediator/tool for other things too.

But some retarded autists here wanna have a million bucks given to them so they can blow it all on the things least useful in life like quick, fake dopamnine hits. Please. If I super rich I'd give money to less than 1% of the userbase here because most are simply too retarded to make use of my money for antything including throwing my wealth at hookers and shit, like seriously? You can buy that shit poor, so what's special of it?

If you get money handed to you then odds are you're a moron who is spoiled and flawed. Only few people given lots of money can make it really go far. So unless you're at least looksmaxxing HARD and doing something useful for your fellow men or world -- to improve or destroy it -- you're wasting time/money. It's YOUR world too, so remember the world exists BEYOND your immediate needs in the end.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: chawaje
You're on autismbux living with your parents.