What grosses Y'all out more: Gay couples, or mixed race?

What Grosses You out MORE?

• Gay Couple

Votes: 12 41.4%
  • Mixed Race Couple

Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Both equally

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Neither

Votes: 5 17.2%

• Total voters
RichmondBread

RichmondBread

Kraken
I'm against homos, but somehow it bothers me more to see a mixed race couple- particularly a pretty WHITE girl with a black guy. White man with black girl doesn't bother me as much. But when I see pretty WHITE girl with black man, it's like seeing an unflushed toilet in my eyes. At least the gays can't reproduce.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33711, Epola, TheLookInYourEyes and 2 others
Neither because I am not a loser

• +1
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: nope, chadintraining, Deleted member 33711 and 6 others
🤓

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: MrUnsynethsied, Deleted member 33711, Deleted member 45175 and 2 others
Neither because I am not a loser
This. Finally, someone who lets others be who they are, and minds their own business.
Hats off to you, sir / ma'am / non-binary person :LOL:.

Edit: Thanks for the gold kind stranger! :D

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 45175 and Epola

• Ugh..
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Recessed Life, sportsmogger, Deleted member 33711 and 2 others

actually fucking caged at this video
There's one part where she shows someone a pic of her baby and the guy is like "I always admire people who choose to adopt" :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33711 and SlavicGeneral
actually fucking caged at this video
There's one part where she shows someone a pic of her baby and the guy is like "I always admire people who choose to adopt" :lul::lul::lul:
that is the proper reaction to clown world.

• +1
Reactions: SlavicGeneral
If a white man with a pretty black girl does not bother you- but a pretty white girl with a black man does, the universe will certainly troll you for that. I personally look at any couple formed from ignorance; lacking of eugenic intent unfavorably.

Black men rarely have spectacular intellectual genetic traits. And when they do, its more significant than other races due to greater variance theory. Though, your more likely to find these specimen in Africa or places where there's historically great neurodiversity.

The thing is, these "good" black men are very rarely dating and exposed to the dating market. Statistically, the bottom of the barrel behavior black men tend to be doing all the interracial and dating. White women also tend to go for very typical archetyped black men. Tall, fit, sporty etc. Basically everything except for actual intellectual or divergent mental makeup.

A High mentally functioning black guy with a pure bloodline + equally pure and favorably traited white women isnt super bad for the family tree. Though, It will take 2-3 gens of additional purifying afterwards. For example ensuring the descendants mix with other pure bred high functioning people. I believe interracial should only ever be done with this intent. We as humans need to bring to order the types of people who are having families, and our first step is utilizing media/popular culture. I do not believe in love as circumstances and perception tend to bring couples together in todays society more than anything.

Homosexual men gross me out greatly. But this is mainly because their psychological prepositions, not necessarily sex orientation. Gay men are basically the definition of white knight. Their psychology is primary female and this is why their gay, but they also hold primary masculine initiation. This combination of psychology and living is particularly annoying in todays society, as well as very harmful to natural heterosexual men in more ways than one. So if i were to pick one, i would say homosexual men and its honestly not even close.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LancasteR, GabachoCopium, sportsmogger and 1 other person
I'm against homos, but somehow it bothers me more to see a mixed race couple- particularly a pretty WHITE girl with a black guy. White man with black girl doesn't bother me as much. But when I see pretty WHITE girl with black man, it's like seeing an unflushed toilet in my eyes. At least the gays can't reproduce.
Gay

Mixed race couples don’t bother me. Non-looksmatched couples do though.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: sportsmogger, Yuki and TheLookInYourEyes
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and Deleted member 33711
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and Deleted member 33711
Why the new acc?
I deleted my other
but I had a little meltdown and needed to retreat online to cope so I'm back here

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 33711

huge white cuck @murdah

• JFL
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes, Deleted member 33711 and lowtiernormiechad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back