Fair olive skin color guy?
Is it jet black,black, brown or blonde

• +1
Reactions: angelo
Dirty blonde, medium brown

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904 and Jhon Smith
But white skin and colored eyes. I have light brown eyes though
who cares about hair/eye color (no one). changing your hair or eye color won't increase SMV and if it does it's like 0,1% difference and not worth it long-term.

brown hair is the most attractive on white guys. light-blue eyes may be slightly more attractive than light-brown eyes but it won't make any real life difference. even if you have brown eyes blonde hair doesn't look better on you, because blonde hair is associated with femininity (that's why guys prefer women with blonde hair).

to appear masculine you need brown/black hair. dirty blonde is good for prettyboymaxxing and black hair is good for masculinemaxxing, but for the widest range of appeal brown hair is better.

• +1
Reactions: Jhon Smith
who cares about hair/eye color (no one). changing your hair or eye color won't increase SMV and if it does it's like 0,1% difference and not worth it long-term.

brown hair is the most attractive on white guys. light-blue eyes may be slightly more attractive than light-brown eyes but it won't make any real life difference. even if you have brown eyes blonde hair doesn't look better on you, because blonde hair is associated with femininity (that's why guys prefer women with blonde hair).

to appear masculine you need brown/black hair. dirty blonde is good for prettyboymaxxing and black hair is good for masculinemaxxing, but for the widest range of appeal brown hair is better.
Shitskin Cope
"Muh Blonde hair is Feminine" Stfu You Shitskin Retard

@Ekil73_YT @Ai Impact @cloUder @Dr. Bruh @Biggdink

Shitskin Cope

stfu you have nct and no lips and blonde femenine hair and you cant get a tan

Shitskin Cope

i'm not a shitskin. i'm a white prettyboy.

brown hair is more attractive. it's scientifically proven that women prefer brown hair and men prefer blonde hair. most tiktok prettyboys have brown hair which proves that it's all about face and not about hair color (you are the one coping, blonde hair doesn't make you attractive cumskin). imagine sergi cabrer with blonde hair (he would be less attractive).

brown hair has the widest range of appeal. but it doesn't matter because the difference in attractiveness is decided with height + face + skin color and not at all with the color of your hair or eyes. the reason shitskins are ugly is because of their skin color not because of their hair or eye color.

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel

brown hair is more attractive. it's scientifically proven that women prefer brown hair and men prefer blonde hair. most tiktok prettyboys have brown hair which proves that it's all about face and not about hair color (you are the one coping, blonde hair doesn't make you attractive cumskin). imagine sergi cabrer with blonde hair (he would be less attractive).

brown hair has the widest range of appeal. but it doesn't matter because the difference in attractiveness is decided with height + face + skin color and not at all with the color of your hair or eyes. the reason shitskins are ugly is because of their skin color not because of their hair or eye color.
You're not Dutch you're definitely a Shitskin immigrant

Send hand photo in private as proof

Send hand photo in private as proof
Pride Infinity GIF by INTO ACTION